The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been niggling me if they still rent the house , are they renting or brought the apartment? If owned how did they get a mortgage with their earning And income what did they say to mortgage advisors as employment YouTubers ? How can they afford their lifestyle and travel to usa 3 times a year patreon money cant be enough for all that ? Most people go Florida every 2 to 3 years and save ..there are things that not adding up
My thoughts on this … the house they bought from new about 20 years ago so that will have either no mortgage or very little, they now rent that at £1500 per month.
The old one bed flat they moved into was owned by them and they rented that out, decided to move into that as they get more rent on the house … realized it was too small so I think they sold that then bought the 2 bed flat in the same building, they must own this flat as they have done all the work on it they would not spend that money if they were renting this flat. The income on the house would be enough to carry the small mortgage to cover the difference between the one bed flat and the 2 bed flat.
This is the only way I can make sense 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
This has been niggling me if they still rent the house , are they renting or brought the apartment? If owned how did they get a mortgage with their earning And income what did they say to mortgage advisors as employment YouTubers ? How can they afford their lifestyle and travel to usa 3 times a year patreon money cant be enough for all that ? Most people go Florida every 2 to 3 years and save ..there are things that not adding up
This! Is the main problem. They won’t say what their “ work” is because of competitors or so they say. If they’ve nothing to hide then why not tell people??
It all leads to speculation.The lodge fees must be 5k easily? Along with general living costs they must not be able to afford all the holidays they go on?
I smell many rats…….

Using the kids for views is shady at best.
Wonder if they pay the family and ‘friends’ (kerchingas) who appear in vlogs, you think they would at least shout the family for a meal while with them. The same with H&M in Florida they dodge guys should have at least paid for the accommodation in exchange for being in the video.

My thoughts on this … the house they bought from new about 20 years ago so that will have either no mortgage or very little, they now rent that at £1500 per month.
The old one bed flat they moved into was owned by them and they rented that out, decided to move into that as they get more rent on the house … realized it was too small so I think they sold that then bought the 2 bed flat in the same building, they must own this flat as they have done all the work on it they would not spend that money if they were renting this flat. The income on the house would be enough to carry the small mortgage to cover the difference between the one bed flat and the 2 bed flat.
This is the only way I can make sense 🤷‍♀️
This sounds right, from the bits and pieces they have said over the years.

Reactions: 7
I actually have a feeling that they own the house, flat and lodge outright. Unless they've mentioned a mortgage?
I reckon they were reasonably successful with their old business and do have enough to semi retire but on a very tight budget.
So YouTube and patreon just tip it over into comfortable. But not comfortable enough they can do all these holidays without some serious budgeting.
Either that or prick just really is a tight as duck Yorkshireman.

Reactions: 9
FFS! They learnt how to do reels on Instagram with flashing images, obviously part of the new ‘skills’ they talked about with H&M on the same ‘tutorial’
Bring on the blinding headaches over the next week as they over use this feature 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think my husband would rather have anything but this for a Father’s Day gift from our child. Is there any man - beyond Mark and Theme Park Bazza who would even open this message 😳?
Bloody helll they are really pushing the ‘we need more money from you minions train’ it must be getting tight financially now

I think my husband would rather have anything but this for a Father’s Day gift from our child. Is there any man - beyond Mark and Theme Park Bazza who would even open this message 😳?
Photoshop fake teeth again for the snaggle toothed one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are really ramping up their Instagram presence right now. Spamming anything and everything but mainly #disney obviously. All for freebies clearly or to get traction on their YouTube for more Kerchingas.

Wonder who was paying for that lunch as Prickolas had 2 toasted tea cakes? Obviously Baldy’s parents treating them. Funny how they practically always share when on their own but quite happy to have their fill of grub once some other mug is paying. Showed how tight they were by treating their nieces to a £1 lucky dip each.

Pouty proving again they read here by correcting the gnocchi pronunciation and now over mentioning the best thing Prick has ever tasted etc. Love that they hated the sausage roll and cheesecake. You know instantly whether they like something or not by their reaction. Pouty normally with a MMMmmmm which is then practically always followed with a booootiful, and Prick saying Oh My God. If they just chew in silence it’s shite. They then bullshit and say it’s still nice though as they are still on the grab for anything for nothing from any bleeping company going.

This part is written just for you Prick and Baldy - neither of you are nice people. You rinse decent hard working people of money and you couldn’t give a tit about any of them. You are both self centred and vain and care about one thing - yourself - and what you can gain from others. Both your treatments are miserable failures. Your sheep will say that your hair looks great Leigh but in all honesty even you yourself know that it’s been a complete waste of patrons money. As has the bags under your eyes Nick. No amount of treatment or cream will correct that. You are old and as ugly on the outside as the inside. You’re also not a culinary chef and your sense of taste is no more advanced than a toddler. Also please dispose of that bleeping blue hoodie. I bet it stinks worse than a Lodge Guys slurry. Have a great day cos never forget that Every Day you rinse Patrons is best.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They are really ramping up their Instagram presence right now. Spamming anything and everything but mainly #disney obviously. All for freebies clearly or to get traction on their YouTube for more Kerchingas.

Wonder who was paying for that lunch as Prickolas had 2 toasted tea cakes? Obviously Baldy’s parents treating them. Funny how they practically always share when on their own but quite happy to have their fill of grub once some other mug is paying. Showed how tight they were by treating their nieces to a £1 lucky dip each.

Pouty proving again they read here by correcting the gnocchi pronunciation and now over mentioning the best thing Prick has ever tasted etc. Love that they hated the sausage roll and cheesecake. You know instantly whether they like something or not by their reaction. Pouty normally with a MMMmmmm which is then practically always followed with a booootiful, and Prick saying Oh My God. If they just chew in silence it’s shite. They then bullshit and say it’s still nice though as they are still on the grab for anything for nothing from any bleeping company going.

This part is written just for you Prick and Baldy - neither of you are nice people. You rinse decent hard working people of money and you couldn’t give a tit about any of them. You are both self centred and vain and care about one thing - yourself - and what you can gain from others. Both your treatments are miserable failures. Your sheep will say that your hair looks great Leigh but in all honesty even you yourself know that it’s been a complete waste of patrons money. As has the bags under your eyes Nick. No amount of treatment or cream will correct that. You are old and as ugly on the outside as the inside. You’re also not a culinary chef and your sense of taste is no more advanced than a toddler. Also please dispose of that bleeping blue hoodie. I bet it stinks worse than a Lodge Guys slurry. Have a great day cos never forget that Every Day you rinse Patrons is best.
Now they have picked up on it let's see them twist it and try and use it as a selling point for merch. I can see some crap coming out which says "OH my god" "best thing ever" on some cheap t shirt

Reactions: 10
But this was filmed at the start of May so wouldn't have seen the corrections on here.
Very good point. Maybe they don’t read here then and just listen to the sheep who comment nicely. Or listen and then ban/block them. I’d be gutted if they didn’t take a look here though.

Reactions: 10
Very good point. Maybe they don’t read here then and just listen to the sheep who comment nicely. Or listen and then ban/block them. I’d be gutted if they didn’t take a look here though.
Yep you get banned for correcting them nicely 😊 and now I can’t actually tell them what I really wanted to .. so you just as well be banned for not being nice lol

He has a special gift, he can recreate any dish after eating it just once, his taste is so refined that he can tell every single ingredient... there's a special name for this extraordinary talent, its called bullshit 😤 😏 😜 🤪 😅
He’s got a special gift alright!!

• Haha
If course they read here Mr Passive Aggressive keeps saying to Mr Cinnamon Buns “is it the best thing you’ve ever eaten” that’s from here!!
And when, ages ago when we first started to get annoyed with the coffee stirring, Pouty did it whilst lifting the mug up to the camera and had a smirk on his gob. That's when I definitely knew.

Reactions: 11
Just watched a 2019 video ‘looking around Disney Contemporary’ both were just as vile then but the worse was at 33:30 ish pouty has the camera and you hear the lavatory flush and Prick literally arrived as soon as it flushes without any sound of the tap running to wash hands 🤢. Then pouty asks him to make him toast ! How rank! No wonder they both have bad guy health.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just watched a 2019 video ‘looking around Disney Contemporary’ both were just as vile then but the worse was at 33:30 ish pouty has the camera and you hear the lavatory flush and Prick literally arrived as soon as it flushes without any sound of the tap running to wash hands 🤢. Then pouty asks him to make him toast ! How rank! No wonder they both have bad guy health.
We have discussed the lack of handwashing here before. You notice their soaps rarely reduce in quantity or get replaced. Prick also has a habit of coming straight in and cooking in his puffa jacket. I don't know about you but i always take my coat off to wash my hands as you can't push the sleeves up easily so they get drenched in water, have tried it before when in a rush haha.
We all know Prick rushes here there and everywhere, he hasn't got time to wash his hands, take his coat off, be everywhere first. I think its because he can't sit with his own thoughts as they are messed up and he knows he has issues. Hence the constant phone use. Everything he does and the way he does it is to distract. That's what people with unresolved mental health issues (i did this a lot when i had unresolved trauma and MH problems were worse than they are now) and also narcissists tend to use distraction to avoid the truth of the person they know they are.
Edit to say i just looked at the clip he definitely did not wash his hands!! No wonder covid got so rampant with this lot about. Look at us we got the vaccine but we can't be bothered to wash our hands and keep other people safe.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.