The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's ridiculous how much of a delay there is in the vlogs, the Ilkley one posted on Friday 10th June was from the 1st May!
Screenshot_20220613_090241.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I was trying to cost their spending this past year...

Improvements to the Apartment ..
painted throughout
new flooring and carpet throughout
replaces all railings with glass barriers (had professionals in to do this work)
new desks and cabinets for mezzanine floor
extra kitchen cabinets
new kitchen lighting
new doors throughout
mirror wardrobe doors both bedrooms
new furniture 2 beds, 4 beside cabinets, 2 bedroom sized tv's, 2 sets new bed linens
replaced 2 bathrooms, 2 baths, 2 showers, 2 toilets, 2 vanity sinks, 2 motion sensor mirrors with light ins new hardware and all new full tiling. (had professionals in to do this work)
Lounge/diner, new furniture inc: 2 sofas, tv cabinet, coffee table, new curtains for 4 or 5 extra tall windows, new radiators, new 65" smart tv, new dining table and 4 chairs
All new patio furniture for the balcony

I might have missed something?

I'm out of touch with UK prices now but this has to be at least £25 - £30K ?

then 2 DLP trips £2000
3 UK Cruises £1500
1 - 7 week Florida holiday £7000
1 - 3 week Florida holiday £3000
umpteen UK mini holidays £2000
(these are pure guesses on my part for travel/accommodations/car and spending )

Just these alone are hitting the £40K mark without day to day living, utilities, loans/mortgage, park fees, car costs, travel insurance, food, coffee and teacakes, booze!

Adjusting this to Canadian for me to compare CAN$67K plus the day to day living ! holy hell they must have a lot of paying sheeple!!
I know someone on £10k a month from patreon lodge guys could be getting around £4000 to £5000 a month. Depends on how many they have which is why they keep it secret.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Would they have to declare Patreon income and would it be taxable?

I've just seen that Pattern don't take any money for tax purposes, it's solely down to the receiver, do you think they will put money away to cover the tax bill they'll be sent for the Patreon money, do you think they declare the Patreon money??

Reactions: 8
Also their business closed and it was rumoured that they would have sold stock etc, so that could have been used for the apartment to turn into in a grey clone of the lodge. This would also all have been put on the credit cards which they abuse to get points which they used for their flights. I say abused as I think they have boasted about opening and closing regularly to benefit from sign up bonuses which they must take turns about as when my AE card closed, I was told it would be 6 months before I could apply for a new one.

Would they have to declare Patreon income and would it be taxable?
At this point, I don't believe the majority of what they do is legal, including not properly declaring income to avoid tax, or to file separately or as individuals and not as a business to avoid paying their dues. Patreon should be declared as income, as it is money you are receiving in the year and should be declared and therefore included on what tax you pay. But, how rigorously this is checked I don't know.

You could only hope they have planned for their retirement and not just banking on what Leigh's parents leave him.

Why don’t they buy a potato masher instead of using a fork all the time ! And why can’t they go to the supermarket when they are out and about and order from Amazon

Any income in the UK is taxable. Even creative hobbies are taxable once you reach £1000 a year. I make and sell cards inmy spare time but dont pay tax on it as I earn about a £20 which I then use to buy more craft supplies.

They would be very stupid to avoid paying tax on their patreon income their advertising is out there on YouTube and social media it's all there for HMRC to see. But we know they are stupid and think they are clever and like a good hack or what we could call a scam

Reactions: 9
I hope he washed this fork after using it to help cut the raw chicken and then stuff it. View attachment 1339467
It really triggers me when they use metal utensils in non stick pans that already have Teflon flaking off .. hmm yumm 🤢 buy a new set of pans and a set of new silicone utensils, I’m sure they can find them cheap at Poundland, Tesco,, Asda or B & M ? Or ask the kachingas to buy them

Aren't they already retired? Certainly seems like it. Seriously, if they announced their retirement; what would be different to now?
This is what I don’t understand they made a big deal of quoting work as every day is best to live their best lives…. now suddenly they’re mentioning ‘work’ In every slog ? I really don’t like how they are so shady about things now something is off for sure.

Last edited:
Why don’t they buy a potato masher instead of using a fork all the time ! And why can’t they go to the supermarket when they are out and about and order from Amazon
We said exactly the same. Driving around all day so they must have passed a supermarket. But that’s just them isn’t it.They make life far too hard.
RE. The holiday spending. 7 week holiday, I totted up $1.6 in the first 2 weeks. I gave up after that. So that was just on food etc…. As they were scamming the bazzas. They must have done more than $10 surely.

• Haha
So Prick said Jayne McDonalds Florida programme was unrelateable......much like your lives then?

I, like everyone else cannot understand why they are ordering Amazon fresh food on a day when they have enough time to have a two hour nap and a walk in the country.....it makes no sense! Or was it all done to get the free pot of fruit? 🤔

Also, has prick taken to drinking bleach now? They got all random shopping and 3 bottles of bleach!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watching their travel home day vlog from their last misery fest of a trip.

Very nice of the Bazzas to let them leave stuff at their place, especially as the pricks are not planning on being back for a good while. However, how bleeping cheeky are they? The Bazzas don't seem to have an awful lot of storage space and no basement. Wonder what utter shite they have left there?

Just watching their travel home day vlog from their last misery fest of a trip.

Very nice of the Bazzas to let them leave stuff at their place, especially as the pricks are not planning on being back for a good while. However, how bleeping cheeky are they? The Bazzas don't seem to have an awful lot of storage space and no basement. Wonder what utter shite they have left there?
His endless bottles of mouth wash 🤣

• Haha
So Prick said Jayne McDonalds Florida programme was unrelateable......much like your lives then?

I, like everyone else cannot understand why they are ordering Amazon fresh food on a day when they have enough time to have a two hour nap and a walk in the country.....it makes no sense! Or was it all done to get the free pot of fruit? 🤔

Also, has prick taken to drinking bleach now? They got all random shopping and 3 bottles of bleach!
No it's for their teeth lol

• Haha
Their latest Insta someone comments on them being dressed alike. Prick replied- it’s called fashion! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Their latest Insta someone comments on them being dressed alike. Prick replied- it’s called fashion! 😆😆😆
To be fair to them, and I really don't want to be, they're always clean and presentable. Some of the Disney vloggers are right scruffy fuckers and you honestly wonder if they have any self-respect at all. However, I wouldn't exactly call what the Lodge Twats wear fashion, would you? Honestly they dress like they're still in the 1990s.

Hope they do refunds

The height of vanity. Leigh has admitted he has had mental health problems in the past yet thinks his hairline is more important than that and takes potentially dangerous drugs that can cause mental health issues and for what? That ridiculously pathetic result. SHAVE. YOUR. HEAD.

Reactions: 11
That's not a fringe, it's his hairline. Which is a little further down his forehead than before

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.