The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Share things in Florida but when someone else paying i.e an afternoon tea they eat until they are stuffed.

Reactions: 9
Not only did they take their groceries with them they bought chicken 🤢 that would be so warm by the time they ate and got home from york.how fars the journey?
Sometimes I think of getting groceries on the ho but never anything chilled unless I'm on the way to work and can put it in the fridge there.

And of course pouty was right there was no way they would cook and eat a dinner after an afternoon tea but he was so desperate to be a chef for the vlog he ignored the fact neither of them were hungry

• Sick
Re: Van trip, The only reason the sister & kids have been invited is go halves with the cost of everything, that's it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So is Nick using too much aluminum foil in the air fryer? I thought if you totally blocked the rack the air flow was impaired.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Re: Van trip, The only reason the sister & kids have been invited its go halves with the cost of everything, that's it!
And so they can use the #familyvanlife and #kidvanlife and loads of other shite hashtags

• Haha
And so they can use the #familyvanlife and #kidvanlife and loads of other shite hashtags
They love using the kids for views its digusting. It's a but like family vloggers who's channels wouldn't exist without their kids because the are so dull and know kids sell.

Hi mark and hannah I hear you are going down that path of child exploitation 👋

They definitely had a row after bickering all day. Cut straight from them serving up dinner to two hours later, Prick in the bedroom refusing to finish th vlog leaving pouty to ot it on his own with quite clearly upset eyes. Literally the last 2 mins of the vlog.

Last edited:
Nick's mental illness was on full display. Horrible behaviour, and disrespectful to his spouse.
About the afternoon tea...
I served afternoon tea in a very well known hotel for years. The twats wouldn't have been allowed to set foot inside the building dressed like that. And to show how trash they are, couldn't even keep their damn elbows off of the table for a minute.
Crass, uncouth, arrogant chav wannabes.
Caffeine in coffee doesn't cause IBS.
Nick had the liquor shits again.
Every Pant Is Messed!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So is Nick using too much aluminum foil in the air fryer? I thought if you totally blocked the rack the air flow was impaired.
Iv never used foil in mine food does not colour up if it’s not in the air flow. What a thick idiot. They also clean really well if you don’t use foil

The absolutely clip of them two showing up to a quite a nice/exclusive place in their hoodies, shorts, Everlast socks, blindingly white trainers and shite shirts. And carrying a big bag of shopping. Mortifying stuff.

Reactions: 12
The absolutely clip of them two showing up to a quite a nice/exclusive place in their hoodies, shorts, Everlast socks, blindingly white trainers and shite shirts. And carrying a big bag of shopping. Mortifying stuff.
Sadly its clear Leigh wanted to make an effot when he told Prick the dress code. And he said i am NOT wearing trousers i will wear shorts. Well i feel comfortable in my joggers but im not going to wear them to work. Everything has to bend to suit him.
He can't even think my husband has been looking forward to this i will make an effort and put something nice on and i won't do my shopping trip half way through the day to save my endless amount of time. They were there 2 hours early as they were clearly desperate to get out the flat but they can't just have a walk around Prick has to go shopping and get a cup of tea somewhere.
How the hell he is going to sit in a van with 2 children he can't stand being around for longer than 2 days and husband he cant bear to be with on his own. I just pray Pouty and his sister have a backbone and stop him taking it out on the kids.

I was looking forward to it, them 2 in a van sit back with the popcorn and watch it implode but finding out they are dragging the girls with them has made me feel a bit sick

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Prick was so vile to pouty numerous times tonight! What a twit he is!
Getting food in for After afternoon tea cos you won’t get much, yeah cheers for that present mark and Hannah! Ungrateful bastard! And it wasn’t even his present!
Oh we’re so full( when they’ve thought about what they’ve said) then go home and cook cos they are so stuffed! Keep the money in your pockets m&h cos it’s wasted on these 2. 😳

There was actually a nice moment in the last set of Florida vlogs when Pouty went off to Magic Kingdom with Hannah for a while and Prick stayed in the bar and I actually warmed to Pouty then. He was a different person away from Prick and when they met up with Jade and Hannah, it was just like good friends enjoying themselves

Reactions: 13
There was actually a nice moment in the last set of Florida vlogs when Pouty went off to Magic Kingdom with Hannah for a while and Prick stayed in the bar and I actually warmed to Pouty then. He was a different person away from Prick and when they met up with Jade and Hannah, it was just like good friends enjoying themselves
If they split and Leigh did this on his own they would have a lot more viewers they have now without a doubt

I notice they are promoting a t-shirt with Prick's phrase "FRIG OFF" on it. How pleasant (and wouldn't be allowed in Disney anyway)

• Angry
I agree, I passed comment to my other half at the time about how happy Lee looked having fun with the girls. If only all their vlogs could be like this 👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.