The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they skip vlogging days when they are this far behind. It'd be so easy to not film anything for a day or two and then just slap a 'Next Day' logo into the video when they start up again. Might be why they try and keep the current date vague most of the time. Why else keep a six week gap between filming and broadcast

Reactions: 6
Christ they talk such crap! All the we ‘have a secret but we going to talk about off camera’ to try and gain engagement, trip planning … van life… Florida… DLP… UK trips! Their whole fu**ing life is one big trip, sharing a toasted currant teacake like it’s the bread of life!! 6 weeks behind now keeping it real! Not forgetting the hush hush work they’re doing but only when they book it into their schedules ??? Wtf?

Reactions: 8
They’re absolutely trolling their sheep pretending they are going ‘in to’ work… they couldn’t be any less real if they tried. And how many times do we have to be told about this canal without then actually going on the boat! Must be at least 4 times on the vlogs now where they’ve spouted their made up facts about this tunnel that is of absolutely no interest to anyone…

Who else thinks that the house they were doing work on was there house rented out not the sisters

Reactions: 9
Definitely only 3 locations prick? Stick a couple of zeros into that!View attachment 1338171
How can you not get stuff correct even when you Google it?!?! He can’t do anything right!

Who else thinks that the house they were doing work on was there house rented out not the sisters
And did he take all the insulation up then board out the attic, when mine was boarded they left the insulation down!!

Reactions: 4
I'm starting to think that the house that Pouty's sister lives in is owned by them...they always seem to be doing work on it....if so, I'm sure she'll be paying full price for it!
Also on tonights slog - "The next day" is probably not the actual next day...but then who knows at this point?

What do you mean?
Being with them but not being seen. No sign of her in Fridays slog and only a brief 3 seconds in tonight’s.

Lots of laughs tonight! Who’d have thought that a family fun day would be rammed on a bank holiday at half term! Pricks moaning face was hysterical! They expect to turn up anywhere and have the place to themselves 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am REALLY confused by their “work”… who has a job they get to pop into an hour a week (if it’s even real) and do a few hours of paperwork… Ive only stumbled across them this year but any long time viewers know what they ACTUALLY do for work or is it like a government secret 😉😂

It's hush hush because they need the money from the sheep. They either have found a job that pays very well, that they both can do, but only actually requires then to "work" a few hours a year

You can tell their work is just DIY on their own house as half the stuff they bought in Wicks had nothing to do with the stuff they did for his sister. You don’t need all purpose sand paper to board out a loft 🤔 you do on the other hand need it to remove tacky wallpaper and repaint the house you own and are putting up for rent

Reactions: 10
Yeah, being a landlord is the type of "work" that you can do for an hour or two every few weeks. Meeting letting agents, doing some bodge DIY jobs on the cheap instead of hiring tradesmen etc

Reactions: 10
I was trying to cost their spending this past year...

Improvements to the Apartment ..
painted throughout
new flooring and carpet throughout
replaces all railings with glass barriers (had professionals in to do this work)
new desks and cabinets for mezzanine floor
extra kitchen cabinets
new kitchen lighting
new doors throughout
mirror wardrobe doors both bedrooms
new furniture 2 beds, 4 beside cabinets, 2 bedroom sized tv's, 2 sets new bed linens
replaced 2 bathrooms, 2 baths, 2 showers, 2 toilets, 2 vanity sinks, 2 motion sensor mirrors with light ins new hardware and all new full tiling. (had professionals in to do this work)
Lounge/diner, new furniture inc: 2 sofas, tv cabinet, coffee table, new curtains for 4 or 5 extra tall windows, new radiators, new 65" smart tv, new dining table and 4 chairs
All new patio furniture for the balcony

I might have missed something?

I'm out of touch with UK prices now but this has to be at least £25 - £30K ?

then 2 DLP trips £2000
3 UK Cruises £1500
1 - 7 week Florida holiday £7000
1 - 3 week Florida holiday £3000
umpteen UK mini holidays £2000
(these are pure guesses on my part for travel/accommodations/car and spending )

Just these alone are hitting the £40K mark without day to day living, utilities, loans/mortgage, park fees, car costs, travel insurance, food, coffee and teacakes, booze!

Adjusting this to Canadian for me to compare CAN$67K plus the day to day living ! holy hell they must have a lot of paying sheeple!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was trying to cost their spending this past year...

Improvements to the Apartment ..
painted throughout
new flooring and carpet throughout
replaces all railings with glass barriers (had professionals in to do this work)
new desks and cabinets for mezzanine floor
extra kitchen cabinets
new kitchen lighting
new doors throughout
mirror wardrobe doors both bedrooms
new furniture 2 beds, 4 beside cabinets, 2 bedroom sized tv's, 2 sets new bed linens
replaced 2 bathrooms, 2 baths, 2 showers, 2 toilets, 2 vanity sinks, 2 motion sensor mirrors with light ins new hardware and all new full tiling. (had professionals in to do this work)
Lounge/diner, new furniture inc: 2 sofas, tv cabinet, coffee table, new curtains for 4 or 5 extra tall windows, new radiators, new 65" smart tv, new dining table and 4 chairs
All new patio furniture for the balcony

I might have missed something?

I'm out of touch with UK prices now but this has to be at least £25 - £30K ?

then 2 DLP trips £2000
3 UK Cruises £1500
1 - 7 week Florida holiday £7000
1 - 3 week Florida holiday £3000
umpteen UK mini holidays £2000
(these are pure guesses on my part for travel/accommodations/car and spending )

Just these alone are hitting the £40K mark without day to day living, utilities, loans/mortgage, park fees, car costs, travel insurance, food, coffee and teacakes, booze!

Adjusting this to Canadian for me to compare CAN$67K plus the day to day living ! holy hell they must have a lot of paying sheeple!!
You may be right with the holiday costing but the home improvements wouldn’t have cost anything like 30k, they did most of the work themselves, I would say 10k max.

You may be right with the holiday costing but the home improvements wouldn’t have cost anything like 30k, they did most of the work themselves, I would say 10k max.
Plus you can halve that first Florida holiday as for six weeks they stayed with Bazza.

The bathrooms would have cost a bit, tradesmen aren't cheap, tiling alone was probably £1k in the main bathroom.
I would thought it was more like £15k

The flooring was only cheap laminate that you cut with a knife

If you have £1500 rent each month and no mortgage and share a teacake or chicken burger from nandos then it lasts

• Haha
As mentioned earlier, re. the houses. I think they may still own the other flat, and potentially more property. Anyone who rents out their main home to live in a caravan I'm sure would have more. I would imagine, they were both spoiled little brats because they were "special" So this with an inherent TIGHTNESS nature means they might have jumped on the property bandwagon.
https://starstat.yt/ch/the-lodge-guys-net-worth ~<< unsure accurate
https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC8QDV7GIjoe0yIW2EwJ9WJw ?
How many Patrons do they have?
Also when did they crack 20k subs!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.