The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The height of vanity. Leigh has admitted he has had mental health problems in the past yet thinks his hairline is more important than that and takes potentially dangerous drugs that can cause mental health issues and for what? That ridiculously pathetic result. SHAVE. YOUR. HEAD.
I didn't follow their videos when he actually got it done but where did he go for it, its a terrible advert for their services if they had it gifted! He should have gone to Turkey, but I imagine he'd be tit scared to do that.

There must be very different options available pricewise as I've seen plenty of hair transplants that are basically flawless. A lot footballers have them done and you only notice because you've seen them before with receding hairlines

Reactions: 7
I should imagine the ones the footballers and actors get are super expensive but even they have to have it redone fairly frequently as the hair falls out again. (Rooney is your prime example here. Frequently in and out of noticeable baldness).

I think Pouty had his done in a clinic somewhere in West Yorkshire, at least that's where he goes for follow-ups.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to them, and I really don't want to be, they're always clean and presentable. Some of the Disney vloggers are right scruffy fuckers and you honestly wonder if they have any self-respect at all. However, I wouldn't exactly call what the Lodge Twats wear fashion, would you? Honestly they dress like they're still in the 1990s.

The height of vanity. Leigh has admitted he has had mental health problems in the past yet thinks his hairline is more important than that and takes potentially dangerous drugs that can cause mental health issues and for what? That ridiculously pathetic result. SHAVE. YOUR. HEAD.
He actually looked ok when he had the shaved head after the transplant for a while even when it was just stubbly it looked better than now.

To be fair to them, and I really don't want to be, they're always clean and presentable.
They are not the worst looking vloggers out there, but we have seen too many vlogs where Nick seems to wear the same top multiple days in a row as well as sleeping in it! And hoodies that seem to be lived in for months with no evidence of washing!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
They are not the worst looking vloggers out there, but we have seen too many vlogs where Nick seems to wear the same top multiple days in a row as well as sleeping in it! And hoodies that seem to be lived in for months with no evidence of washing!
Hadn't noticed that. How unnecessary.

The blue hoodie seems to have surfaced again honestly it must be 5 years old .. sane with that dressing gown Pouty wears same one for all the years they have been on You Tube 🤢
Talking laundry where do they dry their clothes ? No dryer, no washing lines so is it all dried on racks in the lodge and apartment?

Reactions: 4
That's not a fringe, it's his hairline. Which is a little further down his forehead than before
And he is tilting his head forward in the 'after' to try and fool us that his hairline is further forward

Talking laundry where do they dry their clothes ? No dryer, no washing lines so is it all dried on racks in the lodge and apartment?
Yep, it's dried on airers in the spare room, probably with no windows open, so will smell very musty when it's dry ☹

I should imagine they smell like that regularly and the caravan must get stuffy smelling too, hence the 4 or 5 different candles and diffusers all going at the same time!

So Prick said Jayne McDonalds Florida programme was unrelateable......much like your lives then?

I, like everyone else cannot understand why they are ordering Amazon fresh food on a day when they have enough time to have a two hour nap and a walk in the country.....it makes no sense! Or was it all done to get the free pot of fruit? 🤔

Also, has prick taken to drinking bleach now? They got all random shopping and 3 bottles of bleach!
And he got it wrong where shes from, my Mrs from Wakefield exploded and said as usual the numpty has it wrong, WTF can't he google stuff instead of making it up!

Just watching their travel home day vlog from their last misery fest of a trip.

Very nice of the Bazzas to let them leave stuff at their place, especially as the pricks are not planning on being back for a good while. However, how bleeping cheeky are they? The Bazzas don't seem to have an awful lot of storage space and no basement. Wonder what utter shite they have left there?
I couldn't work out what was so important that needed to store it with them. Such bizarre people. Watching themand how they really is fascinating, better than big brother haha.

I dont think the spend much money on useful things like pots and pans and utensils and washers to help them because Pricks only desire is to boast and show off. He cant spend time buying things for in the house no one will see. Typical narcissistic, being better than the Jones's mentality

To be fair to them, and I really don't want to be, they're always clean and presentable. Some of the Disney vloggers are right scruffy fuckers and you honestly wonder if they have any self-respect at all. However, I wouldn't exactly call what the Lodge Twats wear fashion, would you? Honestly they dress like they're still in the 1990s.

Lodge guys are surface level clean, if it hasn't got stains on he wont wash it for a month I.e jumper. Dont wash their hands, dont properly deep clean, put food on the floor. They never give anything proper time and attention apart from the patreon to make money and drinking and eating

Imagine how much he could have spent on intensive therapy so could give up the pills. But any therapist I know would see straight through that relationship apart and tell Pouty exactly where his mental distress and dislike for life come from. The leech on his side. Prick, would NEVER let pouty get counselling.

Last edited:
Imagine how much he could have spent on intensive therapy so could give up the pills. But any therapist I know would see straight through that relationship apart and tell Pouty exactly where his mental distress and dislike for life come from. The leech on his side. Prick, would NEVER let pouty get counselling.
There's a fascinating (maybe not that fascinating) moment in an old Florida vlog where Pouty is held up by himself going through security at a park entrance and he vlogs solo about how he imagines this is what it would be like to do a solo trip, and he loves the idea of doing something on his own. Obviously an implied moment of thinking about what it would be like to be single. But then he sees Prick waiting for him and its over as quickly as it began.

It's almost quite sad in a way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
There's a fascinating (maybe not that fascinating) moment in an old Florida vlog where Pouty is held up by himself going through security at a park entrance and he vlogs solo about how he imagines this is what it would be like to do a solo trip, and he loves the idea of doing something on his own. Obviously an implied moment of thinking about what it would be like to be single. But then he sees Prick waiting for him and its over as quickly as it began.

It's almost quite sad in a way.
I think of the two it’s actually prick who is the most insecure hence the constant bullying and belittling towards his supposed life partner. Pouty would be happy with his own company Prick would not survive a day on his own, who would he ‘control’ ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think of the two it’s actually prick who is the most insecure hence the constant bullying and belittling towards his supposed life partner. Pouty would be happy with his own company Prick would not survive a day on his own, who would he ‘control’ ?
I agree. I think Prick has dragged Pouty down. I think Pouty could have been a love,y person with a better partner. One who does not belittle him and control him. I’m sure if he had counselling for his mental health, it would come out. Coercive control, I think it’s called. Pouty seems to come from a secure happy family environment, Prick less so……..

Reactions: 8
And he got it wrong where shes from, my Mrs from Wakefield exploded and said as usual the numpty has it wrong, WTF can't he google stuff instead of making it up!
jane McDonald is from Wakefield or have I mis understood your comment? He said Crofton which I’d class as Wakefield as it’s also my neck of the woods. In think Nick is from around the Sharlston/Featherstone are as he doesnt have a Wakefield or Barnsley twang!

Reactions: 2
I agree. I think Prick has dragged Pouty down. I think Pouty could have been a love,y person with a better partner. One who does not belittle him and control him. I’m sure if he had counselling for his mental health, it would come out. Coercive control, I think it’s called. Pouty seems to come from a secure happy family environment, Prick less so……..
You can tell from looking at Leigh's family that he has a good heart underneath it all. It's just been corrupted from 20 years of Prick. Just like a virus in computer it gets in and then bit by it, itinfects every part of it so it breaks down and cant function like it could before the virus took hold.

Reactions: 9
I think the same as you, my old bosses were just the same. The male (married couple) was from a loveless family and was rotten to the core, his wife you can see had a good heart once but she was totally ruined by him!

You can tell from looking at Leigh's family that he has a good heart underneath it all. It's just been corrupted from 20 years of Prick. Just like a virus in computer it gets in and then bit by it, itinfects every part of it so it breaks down and cant function like it could before the virus took hold.
This is a perfect way of putting it!

Reactions: 8
Definitely skipping days...
Ilkley vlog was 1st May which was a Sunday.
They said they were seeing the girls and family tomorrow to go to that tunnel which was Bank Holiday Monday. In that vlog he mentioned the Afternoon Tea he'd booked for the Friday (that Hannah and Mark bought them)
Today's vlog, Afternoon Tea. 6th May.

Another reason prick is coercive and controlling is he knows he would be nothing without pouty. They dont need each other, prick needs leigh but if prick stood on his own two feet he would be fine. Good family support, half of what they own, good friends, buy whatever he wanted, travel wherever he wanted, wear what we wanted
A narcissist destroys your identity and inner child until.the point you cant even recognise who you are. But they will gaslight as they go along blame your mental health problems or other people are you. Your family know not to comment or challenge the narc, they aren't were of how bad things are for you. Privk cant let pouty spend time with family and friends alone because he cant control it and keep an eye on how they are influencing Leigh and he knows there is a chance they may talk about them and if they do both sides will start to see the truth.
If you look at any narc abuse relationship they never let you be alone with friends and family.

Sazzle is a good friend to Leigh not prick. He probably doesn't like her because she know who he is really and she has no materialistic desires. She is a good person which is a threat to him . She judges her for having cats and living with her mum. So what ! she is happier than you with all your property and cars and gadgets and holidays. I guarantee he pushed pouty away from sazzle because she is a good influence on her.
We all know whos side their friends would take.

It is really hard though. Prick would have love bombed him at the start and everything would have been fine for years but as he got his claws in he would start to be nastier and show his true colours. But become so so damaged by the narcissistic partner you cant see a life without them even if that life would be happier. It really is text book emotional abuse. When you have been through it you cant help but see it. Pouty's behaviour has got just as bad as he is mirroring and enabling the narcissist. Pouty cant get help because he cant even look up emotional abuse online without prick over his shoulder. The narc will not leave them alone as they know they will see what they are.

Ive was emotionally abused by a narc for 20 year years, i only made sense of it the last few years.

This site sums it up well : What Is Emotional Abuse? (verywellmind.com)

1655141077057.png

1655141202139.png

1655141244937.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Any income in the UK is taxable. Even creative hobbies are taxable once you reach £1000 a year. I make and sell cards inmy spare time but dont pay tax on it as I earn about a £20 which I then use to buy more craft supplies.

They would be very stupid to avoid paying tax on their patreon income their advertising is out there on YouTube and social media it's all there for HMRC to see. But we know they are stupid and think they are clever and like a good hack or what we could call a scam
Well, they have been reported to the Tax Man.. Interesting to see what happens going forward..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Puts the foil in the bin and with the same bin hand, sprinkles the feta on the dinner. bleeping GROSS MAN!! 🤮🤮

Also, who the duck rocks up to afternoon tea with their groceries?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Those poor children spending 2 weeks in a van with Prick! However the do say when you live with someone or go on holiday with them you see the real then so maybe her eyes will open a bit more.

Then his face of glee when he knew he could control them by saying 1 tablet no other toys. Ccomon they are kids they cant just sit on a screen like you all day.

Then mocking leigh for having a flat white, when pouty challenged him and asked him why he said it like that he responded because you always have it and denied there was nothing wrong with his comment what is he on about. He always wants and drinks the same stuff but just cannot resist ridiculing and picking on pouty and letting him enjoy something that prick doesn't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.