The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My biggest gripe I guess is how some of the sheeple have now become ‘friends’ who get to be part of the in crowd and no longer have to pay for friendships … yet they’re happy to keep fleecing the less fortunate ones every month dangling the image that they too may well one day be lucky to be chosen .. when we all know they only choose ones who fit their perceived attractiveness level, to share screen time, or their financial needs level, who offer accommodation or paid meals, then there’s the ones who are basically free staff, the admins and moderates who keep them safe from the nasty comments, yet there are some less fortunate who are paying top tier level and sending regular gifts commenting several times on every video like they’re friends but who will still never be invited to meet them personally as they’re not the ‘right’ type!

Reactions: 14
My biggest gripe I guess is how some of the sheeple have now become ‘friends’ who get to be part of the in crowd and no longer have to pay for friendships … yet they’re happy to keep fleecing the less fortunate ones every month dangling the image that they too may well one day be lucky to be chosen .. when we all know they only choose ones who fit their perceived attractiveness level, to share screen time, or their financial needs level, who offer accommodation or paid meals, then there’s the ones who are basically free staff, the admins and moderates who keep them safe from the nasty comments, yet there are some less fortunate who are paying top tier level and sending regular gifts commenting several times on every video like they’re friends but who will still never be invited to meet them personally as they’re not the ‘right’ type!
This is one of the reasons we were disgusted with them.

As for hannah and mark, I’ve not met them Sandy has, unfortunately I can spot weirdos and fakes and people who have MH issues, a trait N&L seem to pray upon

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
@Steve&Sandy, you say you know that TLG and their sheep check out Tattle. What did they say about Tattle and why did you never check it out for yourself before yesterday?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
@Steve&Sandy, you say you know that TLG and their sheep check out Tattle. What did they say about Tattle and why did you never check it out for yourself before yesterday?
Nick would often chat to me and tell me that people had put vile comments on you tube, I genuinely knew nothing of tattle, I was searching TLG scammers on Google and came across this site ‘eyes opened and I knew time was right to tell everyone what vile creatures they are’
I showed Sandy and we told other friends (whom were already aware of it and think it’s bang on accurate ish) they thought we knew about it, one friend told us TLG, Hannah and Jade monitor it and feedback.
Hence my posts yesterday.
I had been told to not diss Theme piss blagger by Leigh (through sandy as he doesn’t have the balls to contact me directly) due to the vile way he treated Sandy whilst we were in the states.
As my partner I have a duty to protect her, that holding back has finished and full flow on truth mode has been selected.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nick would often chat to me and tell me that people had put vile comments on you tube, I genuinely knew nothing of tattle, I was searching TLG scammers on Google and came across this site ‘eyes opened and I knew time was right to tell everyone what vile creatures they are’
I showed Sandy and we told other friends (whom were already aware of it and think it’s bang on accurate ish) they thought we knew about it, one friend told us TLG, Hannah and Jade monitor it and feedback.
I had been told to not diss Theme piss blagger by Leigh (through sandy as he doesn’t have the balls to contact me directly) due to the vile way he treated Sandy whilst we were in the states.
As my partner I have a duty to protect her, that holding back has finished and full flow on truth mode has been selected.
I commend you for it. Wish more would do the same and realise that they are wasting their money supporting these idiots.

Reactions: 10
I remember when I was on the discord there a woman from Birmingham who would try to guess who on here who used to be on discord and report it very sad live she got I’m glad I left in December last year

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Agree with TheyAllSuck and Steve, good for you, hope it gives you both some relief for the way they and others have treated you.

Last edited:
Effectively, TLG are buying friends. Only one reason for doing so. Personally, I prefer those Vloggers why simply refuse to do Patreon and also reply to you when leaving a comment.
I would be interested to know if Nick is really the nasty know all he appears to be in the vlogs. If not, why would anyone want their public persona to be such. I can’t stand him.

Reactions: 11
Good to have you aboard. Like most on here, we’ve sussed them out and can see them for what they are. Bloody liars mainly. Say one thing and do the complete opposite then forget what they say. Like his IBS and claustrophobia. Would you eat a diet like he does if you had IBS? No chance.

Reactions: 11
Does jade and Hannah pay the monthly patron fee ?
Don’t think so I remember Jade is a moderator also wouldn’t be surprised if Hannah is as well I remember certain people were always trying to be more important than they are on discord

I found it earlier and watched it. Just gone into my history..
Just watched it again. Very little sign of Steve and only a brief shot of sandy. Have they been edited out or weren’t they in the original vlog a lot?

Reactions: 4
We were the scarers, I was sloth, the remaining of the Vlog was exploring the old dock buildings in hull which I was in quite a bit, under GDPR if I get crappy they will have to remove any vlogs with us in it.

They are friends with a scrounging vlogger from Tenerife that admitted to making money from being in only fans ..Do you think they are in only fans ?
have I misunderstood? Are you saying that the Knightstrider is on Only Fans? Please tell me that’s a no!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.