The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As well as checking Tattle, lol.
Yeh they definitely check here and they have the Kerchingas/sheep (hey sheep👋👋) look on here for them and report back to them very sad but they try anything to be part of the top group

Reactions: 11
QUOTE="Flowerstar68, post: 10418899, member: 25378"]
Ex friend, remind me again, are you Sandra and Steve or Sandy and Steve?
[/QUOTE]

I think that’s quite easy to work out

Reactions: 5
Nope never met them

It was about 100, when we were on there, but I believe from others that are still watching the tosh that hellos are few and far between now, people have woken up and smelt the coffee.
I was thinking this on,y the other day. Used to be every vlog they were doing quite a few Thankyou, and that was when the vlogs were daily. Now they are few and far between, so there must have been a sizeable drop off.

Reactions: 8
QUOTE="Flowerstar68, post: 10418899, member: 25378"]
Ex friend, remind me again, are you Sandra and Steve or Sandy and Steve?
[/QUOTE]
NeveragainTLG, thanks for joining tattle and for being brave enough to speak out about these pair of leeches and their followers. Can I ask 1 question- is there anything that the tattle community hasn’t picked up on? I think a lot of us have worked out the rental properties, lies, general bitchiness etc, however, is there something we don’t know??

Reactions: 13
NeveragainTLG, thanks for joining tattle and for being brave enough to speak out about these pair of leeches and their followers. Can I ask 1 question- is there anything that the tattle community hasn’t picked up on? I think a lot of us have worked out the rental properties, lies, general bitchiness etc, however, is there something we don’t know??
[/QUOTE]

Ohh
Personal stuff with family we will never disclose as ethically I can’t (my job).

What else though would you like to know?

Reactions: 9
It’s Sandy and Steve! Don’t scare them away!
[/QUOTE]
I'm not scaring anyone away, just slept on it and was confused as to which one they were. Reading Tattle when I'm already tired confuses me. I blame my illness, lol.

Ohh
Personal stuff with family we will never disclose as ethically I can’t (my job).

[/QUOTE]
What do they think of Michael?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s Sandy and Steve! Don’t scare them away!
I'm not scaring anyone away, just slept on it and was confused as to which one they were. Reading Tattle when I'm already tired confuses me. I blame my illness, lol.

Ohh

[/QUOTE]
What do they think of Michael?
[/QUOTE]

Never heard of a Michael sorry.
As we say we haven't been Patreon for ages or discord.
Just casual ‘friends’ (and yeah no benefit)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.