The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have I misunderstood? Are you saying that the Knightstrider is on Only Fans? Please tell me that’s a no!
Him and his girlfriend ( beard ) were on only fans , they were outed when someone sent a pic of him 🤮to a viewer on messanger and they had to come clean and admit to doing it for extra income , it's all on his FB group and a vlog ..I don't know if they are doing it now though ?

Laura was/is
He was to it was his parts 🤮that got sent to that woman

He took about a fortnight of from vlogging over it all because he was so stressed lol , no thought about the poor woman that was sent the pics though, it was all just about him

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We were the scarers, I was sloth, the remaining of the Vlog was exploring the old dock buildings in hull which I was in quite a bit, under GDPR if I get crappy they will have to remove any vlogs with us in it.
I have just watched it and apart from the sloth mask you arnt in it.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if I'm wrong but this might not be sandy and Steve it could just be a person that holds a grudge against them and wants to cause trouble ?

Reactions: 6
They are the only idiots that call everything condiments...I'm gonna go for s shower and use the condiments...er no I'm gonna put condiments on my food absolute knackers

• Haha
Sorry if I'm wrong but this might not be sandy and Steve it could just be a person that holds a grudge against them and wants to cause trouble ?
Seems legit to me tbh. Usually the fakers know every little thing we’ve ever talked about, this seems pretty honest.

Reactions: 9
Seems legit to me tbh. Usually the fakers know every little thing we’ve ever talked about, this seems pretty honest.
They haven't said anything we don't already know about though , they need to tell us more juicy stuff lol

• Haha
I don’t think it’s fake. I think the person that came on saying Nick tit his pants was fake though.

Reactions: 11
I just can't get my head around people outing themselves, because they could have just joined in here anonymously like us

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.