The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, as an ex gullible, ex friend, I am glad I’ve found this page, what I’ve read so far is 100% accurate, and know they read it.
We were patrons (gullible) and subject to some of the nasty side of people, rude admins etc.

Some lovely people who we have met up with and are still friends with (friends keep in touch and do not expect payment for friendship, accept criticism and give free opinion, not a cash cow basis).

Not going to give any private things away and the family etc as they are private.

I know the waspies are creepy and exceptionally rude (they were to us), I’m sure we will tell you the whole story.
I know all about the car (as I sold them it), no idea if they still have it but what I will say is that was restored from the ground up, was my own personal car and was 100% perfect, was iconised in the mr2 community and I actually didn’t want to sell it.
Ask away and I will answer as honest as I can without being controversial or fabrication.
My opinions are my own.
But I will not hold much back.
and I know hannah and others will read this hey ho.
They are friends with a scrounging vlogger from Tenerife that admitted to making money from being in only fans ..Do you think they are in only fans ?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Don’t just claim, watch the Scaring Jade post you will see us
Hmmm........I would but funnily enough it seems to have disappeared. Anyone else find it?

Edited - never mind it seems to still be there, I just wasn't searching for it right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This one I think!
I actually think the person that wrote that has left the inner circle because they arnt really getting at sandy and Steve more like they are having a dig at the pricks for being arseholes about them catching covid whilst away and sharing the fact they they infact have had it themselves and carried on their daily life..double standards..maybe the person that wrote it doesn't want to reveal too much incase there's any backlash or the guys have something on them which could be damaging...strange old world..

Reactions: 8
Ohh god I couldn’t watch him, fake lips and talking shite.
I'm sure you guys thought long and hard before coming on here and clarifying some of the story's about TLGs... I think most people just find them really fake and don't like how they use people so it's a shared thing. I don't think they'll be disappearing any time soon as they have a hard core of gullibles to keep them going. Interesting that they have about 100 patreons, that's a nice little sum coming in every month, it'll pay for a fair few teacakes and days out! 😉

Reactions: 10
@NeveragainTLG have you ever met Lisa and ade any thing you know on them if you don’t mind sharing thank you 😊
Nope never met them

I'm sure you guys thought long and hard before coming on here and clarifying some of the story's about TLGs... I think most people just find them really fake and don't like how they use people so it's a shared thing. I don't think they'll be disappearing any time soon as they have a hard core of gullibles to keep them going. Interesting that they have about 100 patreons, that's a nice little sum coming in every month, it'll pay for a fair few teacakes and days out! 😉
It was about 100, when we were on there, but I believe from others that are still watching the tosh that hellos are few and far between now, people have woken up and smelt the coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Prick was salivating over getting a few Virgin points, driving all over the place to get a few extra. What a sad existence to spend every waking moment scavenging for points or mispriced cruises.
The joke is actually on him anyway, the taxes are almost as much as the cost of a return off peak flight and he would do far better earning cashback on his spends and booking cheap TUI flights from Manchester/Doncaster that can go for less than the taxes on Virgin.

Reactions: 12
Nope never met them

It was about 100, when we were on there, but I believe from others that are still watching the tosh that hellos are few and far between now, people have woken up and smelt the coffee.
I hope so, the straw that broke this camels back was the old lady who had joined as a paying friend and didn't know how to un join [leave!] as she couldn't afford the subscription. Even though she asked them how to they ignored her and her son had to get involved... absolutely disgraceful if true

Reactions: 14
Ohh god I couldn’t watch him, fake lips and talking shite.
[/QUOTE]
Walking around the same place over and over with his tits jingling and his beard following him

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Prick was salivating over getting a few Virgin points, driving all over the place to get a few extra. What a sad existence to spend every waking moment scavenging for points or mispriced cruises.
The joke is actually on him anyway, the taxes are almost as much as the cost of a return off peak flight and he would do far better earning cashback on his spends and booking cheap TUI flights from Manchester/Doncaster that can go for less than the taxes on Virgin.
And he wakes up every morning and checks on his app if the points has gone on saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.