The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't get my head around people outing themselves, because they could have just joined in here anonymously like us
Yeah maybe, but you have nothing on them, you simply know nothing just the gossip from the vlogs and little else.
We were treated really badly as were others, so as someone who has to deal with bullies and MH issues in his day to day role should I let others fall into the same pot.

Unless you are a lodger maybe?

Reactions: 11
@NeveragainTLG Did they ever talk about why they closed down their business so suddenly. It seemed to be fairly successful and then boom, they were shutting it down. What went wrong?

Reactions: 5
Yeah maybe, but you have nothing on them, you simply know nothing just the gossip from the vlogs and little else.
We were treated really badly as were others, so as someone who has to deal with bullies and MH issues in his day to day role should I let others fall into the same pot.

Hell would freeze over first before I became a lodger..I already said I was sorry if I was wrong so I don't know why you are so angry and a bit aggressive in this comment, and I know they treat everyone like tit and scam the vulnerable

Reactions: 6
They are the only idiots that call everything condiments...I'm gonna go for s shower and use the condiments...er no I'm gonna put condiments on my food absolute knackers
I wouldn’t put any of those bathroom condiments on any of my meals!!

Sorry if I'm wrong but this might not be sandy and Steve it could just be a person that holds a grudge against them and wants to cause trouble ?
I’m very sceptical!!

No he’s very private and quiet, until he’s comfortable with you.
I like Leigh he’s easier to get along with than Nick
Hi Leigh!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Condiments???? Thick twats!

Hotel doesn’t look all that amazing. Standard Marriott 4 star. But apparently it’s just like a Disney hotel!!! But compared to that motel they stayed at in Florida and that townhouse they probably think they’ve landed in Buckingham palace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bumped into them on a cruise last week (Anthem of the Seas - France, Spain). They were on the 15th floor stairwell landing when I politely said hi Nick, Lee - the Lodge Guys I watch your videos. They just ignored me, seemed to scuttle off rather than wishing to acknowledge viewers...

Saw them a few days later boarding the train to Paris when the cruise visited le Havre but didn't bother wasting my breath again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You know they’re lying when their mouths are moving, funny how they always get a bargain (to keep the KERCHINGA’s in the dark snow hat they actually spend), they always “luckily” get free upgrades … THEY ALWAYS LIE !!

Reactions: 12
I bumped into them on a cruise last week (Anthem of the Seas - France, Spain). They were on the 15th floor stairwell landing when I politely said hi Nick, Lee - the Lodge Guys I watch your videos. They just ignored me, seemed to scuttle off rather than wishing to acknowledge viewers...

Saw them a few days later boarding the train to Paris when the cruise visited le Havre but didn't bother wasting my breath again.
Out of interest do you think the price they paid was legit? It seems very cheap. I hope they realise how incredibly lucky they are to have so many holidays/breaks.

Reactions: 7

The incorrectly priced cruise, prick must spend hours looking for bargains but he doesn't have anything else to do

Reactions: 5
Mrs Telly Fanatic
Let’s hear some juicy gossip from you then?
If you think we are fake that’s your bad not mine.
Why are you so defensive?

Not the first time you have implied someone else might be a lodger too.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Out of interest do you think the price they paid was legit? It seems very cheap. I hope they realise how incredibly lucky they are to have so many holidays/breaks.
I don't watch all their stuff. How much did they say they paid for the cruise? It left Southampton on 17th June and we returned Friday.

Reactions: 4
You know they’re lying when their mouths are moving, funny how they always get a bargain (to keep the KERCHINGA’s in the dark snow hat they actually spend), they always “luckily” get free upgrades … THEY ALWAYS LIE !!
Blooming auto correct 😂 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.