The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, as an ex gullible, ex friend, I am glad I’ve found this page, what I’ve read so far is 100% accurate, and know they read it.
We were patrons (gullible) and subject to some of the nasty side of people, rude admins etc.

Some lovely people who we have met up with and are still friends with (friends keep in touch and do not expect payment for friendship, accept criticism and give free opinion, not a cash cow basis).

Not going to give any private things away and the family etc as they are private.

I know the waspies are creepy and exceptionally rude (they were to us), I’m sure we will tell you the whole story.
I know all about the car (as I sold them it), no idea if they still have it but what I will say is that was restored from the ground up, was my own personal car and was 100% perfect, was iconised in the mr2 community and I actually didn’t want to sell it.
Ask away and I will answer as honest as I can without being controversial or fabrication.
My opinions are my own.
But I will not hold much back.
and I know hannah and others will read this hey ho.
So many questions! won’t bombard you so just a few for now…….. how do they actually make their money? Do you know how many properties they actually own? How many paying sheep (sorry Patreon) are funding their pockets? Thanks for coming here nice to have some honest feedback

Reactions: 7
Have to admit I'm cautious too about your information and I apologise if you are indeed genuine. What I don't get is that you said only ten people knew Sandy had Covid but you also say that The Bazzas spouted crap about you everywhere because of it. Where did they spout crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ball bag eyes Nick…rotten tooth evil…white trailer trash….drunks. Please stay on your side of the pond…we don’t want your broke asses here….

Reactions: 9
Have to admit I'm cautious too about your information and I apologise if you are indeed genuine. What I don't get is that you said only ten people knew Sandy had Covid but you also say that The Bazzas spouted crap about you everywhere because of it. Where did they spout crap?
As we were not meeting up with TLG (I really couldn’t be bothered) we told the blazzers and them only, the (Orlando witches group) were then informed by the blazzers of our medical condition, nice confidentiality there barry
And thus then someone (inner circle of said witches) put it on here.

Reactions: 10
As we were not meeting up with TLG (I really couldn’t be bothered) we told the blazzers and them only, the (Orlando witches group) were then informed by the blazzers of our medical condition, nice confidentiality there barry
What post was it put on here though 🤔

Reactions: 5
Ahh yes the guy everyone thought was Kev. He/she was another one who flew in, dropped a bomb and scarpered. No wonder we are all cautious about new members who claim to know them.

Reactions: 11
So that would mean that according to you fertyy70 is in the inner circle or connected to the inner circle :unsure:

Reactions: 6
NeveragainTLG please tell me if you know the answer to this question. When they broke Covid rules by jumping on one cruise the same day as leaving the other I posted a screenshot of the date on their TV proving this. Literally an hour later the vlog was amended to remove the scene. Was this discussed in their secret group? And who removed the scene?

Reactions: 13
Poor poor Holly.
The gullible will always be gullible... the same people who believe the scam text is really from amazon! Still gutted they binned that magnificent hand made throw... their level of ingratitude is staggering

Reactions: 10
NeveragainTLG please tell me if you know the answer to this question. When they broke Covid rules by jumping on one cruise the same day as leaving the other I posted a screenshot of the date on their TV proving this. Literally an hour later the vlog was amended to remove the scene. Was this discussed in their secret group? And who removed the scene?
The answer is
We were not part of the secret Squirrel group.
As we were not planning on going on the “drag people around a theme park group”
As we haven’t watched the vlogs for ages I’m not sure what cruises that have been on
Soz

So that would mean that according to you fertyy70 is in the inner circle or connected to the inner circle :unsure:
I know a lot of stuff and it seems strange to me that even though we have proved our genuine position, car and all the inside stuff on it, suitcases gate, what they actually do and the knitted throw thingy, some still say they aren’t sure, I would say to those people prove to me you aren’t a member of the witches club, I know they actively scam on here as it’s been discussed.

Ahh yes the guy everyone thought was Kev. He/she was another one who flew in, dropped a bomb and scarpered. No wonder we are all cautious about new members who claim to know them.
Don’t just claim, watch the Scaring Jade post you will see us
Druids and sloth
I can even give you the exact location and the date of filming

Literally just screenshot that myself! 😆 too quick!
Ref this post
We were never kicked of any group, that is incorrect.
Sandra and steve were not in America, we were.
Mid life crisis car haha love it (ohh hang on I had 5 so that’s a massive mid life).
We were never meeting Nick and Leigh either.
Sooo, seems to me someone if posting absolute rubbish.

Is Chris still a Patreon? Why does he no longer want to appear in their vlogs?
No idea if he’s still a Patreon, I believe Jen (lovely person) doesn’t want to be in the vlogs, We actually left Chris a gift with our friends in Florida who we are going back to see soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.