The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may still have to stand for a while in the Lightning Lane queue, getting on a ride is not instant even with that. If she can't stand or sit then DAS will likely cover her but you only get two selections a day so if she is happy just doing that then it may work for you. Good luck!
You get more than 2, it is just 2 a day you can prebook before you go. You then book another das pass in the park for a return time, once that is scanned in you can book another

Reactions: 4
You get more than 2, it is just 2 a day you can prebook before you go. You then book another das pass in the park for a return time, once that is scanned in you can book another
Oh sorry, I did know this but didn't articulate it very well.

Reactions: 4
They've never admitted to using it because they know they're on dodgy ground but it's not difficult to work out that they must have been using it. Timings, using Lightning Lanes etc.

Prick claims to have IBS which would qualify him for DAS but has never been diagnosed, just says he has it. You can't get DAS by self diagnosing
He also claims to have claustrophobia so that would surely rule him out of most of the rides they go on as they are closed in??? Rise of the resistance for 1. Oh yeah no sign of it old pricky boy, he must have forgot he has it .🤥

Reactions: 9
"Please keep posts on topic or they will get denied"

Presumably Prick has to approve every post then?

Reactions: 8
They have just started a new fb group
Should be named ‘A group for you to share your trip details with us so that we can then steal them and claim them as ours on our next inevitable Florida borefest’

I really don’t want to give them any more attention but I’m going to have to join. Can’t miss out on all the sheep posting photos of them doing ‘monorail, monorail, monorail’ and drinking Blue Moon…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just found Tattle and created an account so I can comment on this thread specifically.

It's so nice to find like minded people who can't stand these daft twats either! Although its mainly Prick with his know-it-all/Michelin-chef/emotionally abusive attitude.

Reactions: 21
I've just found Tattle and created an account so I can comment on this thread specifically.

It's so nice to find like minded people who can't stand these daft twats either! Although its mainly Prick with his know-it-all/Michelin-chef/emotionally abusive attitude.
Welcome :) 👋

Reactions: 8

Welcome! You have found your people 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They have just started a new fb group
I think this was specifically for good ole Jim, he likes to give his trip reports in detail and ask inane questions

Anyone else think when they post one of those one of these things has to go posts and say yes you, you have to go. You’re dull. I didn’t watch the January or other trip series I tried but the dreary music and bad filming just made me want to pull my fingernails out, how can they still be so bad at this after that long

Reactions: 7
I think this was specifically for good ole Jim, he likes to give his trip reports in detail and ask inane questions
Is that the boring bastard who recently went to the West coast and Canada and, among a million others, asked 97 questions about taking the bus from Seattle to Vancouver, despite no one (quite predictably) not knowing the answer?

No Jim, most of the group live in places like Wakefield and Essex, they do not know what documents you need to get on a flight from Winnipeg to Anaheim (or wherever)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that the boring bastard who recently went to the West coast and Canada and, among a million others, asked 97 questions about taking the bus from Seattle to Vancouver, despite no one (quite predictably) not knowing the answer?

No Jim, most of the group live in places like Wakefield and Essex, they do not know what documents you need to get on a flight from Winnipeg to Anaheim (or wherever)
I am tempted to set up another FB page to view this tit......but with my 2nd insta page and tattle it's entirely to much and I would probably be blocked again in seconds as I wouldn't be able to keep my gob shut!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
T

thats the one!

Reactions: 5

Do these people not understand the ability of the internet or Google. It baffles me that peoples first place for info is Facebook.
Like in local groups when people say when does x place open or close (Google it!) Or when do the bins go out (council website) is crazy people ask for travel and Visa advice in their group. Surely its quicker to look online than await facebook responses

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.