The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they have already been to Disney land Paris with Hannah and mark I’m just guessing as mark had a picture at Dlp

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed that prickolas is like a nodding dog when in the car especially when driving....his head never stops shaking like a shitting dog....DT's?

Reactions: 12
Sorry guys but I do have to make a point here. You need to stop being so hard on prick. I mean.. do you know anybody else on the face of the earth who is a qualified chef with a pilots licence?? While being an alcoholic domestic abuser at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Prick wore that Raging Bull T-shirt THREE days running! Once on the hot day in Matlock and then the following two. That’s bleeping disgusting but I shouldn’t be surprised as that blue hoodie hasn’t seen the washing machine since 2020. He must reek of BO and booze.

Yeah course the dentist said you had perfect teeth Baldy 😂😂 Nanny McLeigh.

They are constantly starving and wanting a coffee/blue moon. Every single slog. Same poxy thing. Different poxy day. As mentioned just above too Prick is frazzled after watching a YouTube video 😂 duck off you c***! You don’t know the meaning of frazzled you turd. That’s not work. I repeat not work.

I also reckon they are getting paid to do ‘work’ on Baldy’s sisters house. They are constantly round there and there’s no way Prick would do that with no cash incentive!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Prick wore that Raging Bull T-shirt THREE days running! Once on the hot day in Matlock and then the following two. That’s bleeping disgusting but I shouldn’t be surprised as that blue hoodie hasn’t seen the washing machine since 2020. He must reek of BO and booze.

Yeah course the dentist said you had perfect teeth Baldy 😂😂 Nanny McLeigh.

They are constantly starving and wanting a coffee/blue moon. Every single slog. Same poxy thing. Different poxy day. As mentioned just above too Prick is frazzled after watching a YouTube video 😂 duck off you c***! You don’t know the meaning of frazzled you turd. That’s not work. I repeat not work.

I also reckon they are getting paid to do ‘work’ on Baldy’s sisters house. They are constantly round there and there’s no way Prick would do that with no cash incentive!
Sorry but OrlandoJonesy123 is the best person on this thread. Never misses a trick with these to dickheads 😂😂 has anyone seen the “are we finished with Disney slog”? Finally we’ve managed to end these twats

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They probably own the house that the sister is living in and that's why he does so much work on it. There has to be a reason why she tolerates him, she's probably terrified of eviction.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed that prickolas is like a nodding dog when in the car especially when driving....his head never stops shaking like a shitting dog....DT's?
Oh wow......yes, I totally see it 😲

I think they have already been to Disney land Paris with Hannah and mark I’m just guessing as mark had a picture at Dlp
The pic H&M have posted re DLP is off Jack Skellington so its definitely an old picture

Reactions: 7
Eww yes the tshirt and hoodie must be so rank ! Just cover the smell with his ‘special’ A&F aftershave.
If it was his elbow or cracked tooth he’d be whining like a baby.
A few tutorial videos must be so tough go take a nap you big man child.
I find it hilarious that the kids are not frothing at the mouth about two weeks in a van with uncle misery, as much as he keeps trying to get them excited about it.
Why do they need wet suits to go in the sea ate they made of sugar? It’s not that bad I spent most of my childhood in uk seas never once got hyperthermia.

Reactions: 5
His liver must be the size of Gibraltar by now. bleeping blue moon fiend.

Reactions: 8
have you noticed when choosing any booze the first thing they check is the alcohol content then the price ! total 'con'noisseurs

A new low even for Prick, telling the 6 year niece her blowing out the candles was rubbish after first asking if he could blow them out. What a repulsive messed up man child he is.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Eww yes the tshirt and hoodie must be so rank ! Just cover the smell with his ‘special’ A&F aftershave.
If it was his elbow or cracked tooth he’d be whining like a baby.
A few tutorial videos must be so tough go take a nap you big man child.
I find it hilarious that the kids are not frothing at the mouth about two weeks in a van with uncle misery, as much as he keeps trying to get them excited about it.
Why do they need wet suits to go in the sea ate they made of sugar? It’s not that bad I spent most of my childhood in uk seas never once got hyperthermia.
I think that prick has plan of snorkelling and diving 😆

• Haha
Just started the "we had to leave the lodge" from 3 years ago.
Nick is absolutely vile and abusive.
What a miserable c**t.

A new low even for Prick, telling the 6 year niece her blowing out the candles was rubbish after first asking if he could blow them out. What a repulsive messed up man child he is.
Is that why Leighs mum lit then again.....he's am evil twit

They probably own the house that the sister is living in and that's why he does so much work on it. There has to be a reason why she tolerates him, she's probably terrified of eviction.
I think they own quite a lot of properties, and this is where most of the income is from

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.