The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the lodge guys said what issue they have that qualifies for the pass? I’m fairly new to them and do not understand why they are even together. They are not a good pair.

Love the Misters though!!

Reactions: 8
Have the lodge guys said what issue they have that qualifies for the pass? I’m fairly new to them and do not understand why they are even together. They are not a good pair.

Love the Misters though!!
They've never admitted to using it because they know they're on dodgy ground but it's not difficult to work out that they must have been using it. Timings, using Lightning Lanes etc.

Prick claims to have IBS which would qualify him for DAS but has never been diagnosed, just says he has it. You can't get DAS by self diagnosing

They've never admitted to using it because they know they're on dodgy ground but it's not difficult to work out that they must have been using it. Timings, using Lightning Lanes etc.

Prick claims to have IBS which would qualify him for DAS but has never been diagnosed, just says he has it. You can't get DAS by self diagnosing
One of the things in todays slog I found so abusive was him berating pouty for looking his elbow symptoms up in google … he’s the queen of Dr Google !

Reactions: 7
DAS is not available for mobility issues. If it's standing up or walking you have a problem with then you don't qualify. I know it sound a bit mad but if you think about it, it's logical. Disney will provide a wheelchair to take in the line for this reason. It's all clearly stated on their DAS page.

As for the Lodge Twats, you have to be formally diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition to get DAS. You can't just diagnose yourself like Prick.
Ah, good point. Forgot about that, then I hope they aren't taking advantage of it. They seem to point out the reason they have it is for David not being able to queue, or have I missed something else. Also respect they don't need to say it on camera.

Reactions: 6

You can because they can’t ask for proof, it’s against ADA laws.

It’s being hugely abused, just as GAC was before, no doubt they’ll change it again.

Reactions: 12

It’s being hugely abused, just as GAC was before, no doubt they’ll change it again.
Disney can't ask for proof so anyone can lie but they do ask if you have been diagnosed with a condition that qualifies you before applying. Prick has not, hence why they obfuscate about using the DAS pass. If Prick is entitled to use it then they could be open about it and discuss it, it might even be useful for viewers, but they don't and that's pretty much says everything

Reactions: 7
They don’t give a rats ass that they are filming others without permission. Fooking idiots

Disney can't ask for proof so anyone can lie but they do ask if you have been diagnosed with a condition that qualifies you before applying. Prick has not, hence why they obfuscate about using the DAS pass. If Prick is entitled to use it then they could be open about it and discuss it, it might even be useful for viewers, but they don't and that's pretty much says everything
Nothing they say is very truthful though, they have no issues with lying to viewers and I can guarantee they’d do the same to get the DAS.

Look at the back to back cruise that they tried very hard to hide, they’re a pair of cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

That's a ridiculous law. I have a disabled railcard but I had to evidence my entitlement.i really dont mind it stops it getting abused

Reactions: 9
Will from Will & Lelly hired a scooter and got the DAS pass because he had a sore ankle, I’ve watched their vlogs for several years and never seen him complain about his ankle IMO that was purely to justify a DAS pass coz after they’d done with Disney and moved to Universal he said his ankle was much better … SHOCKER!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Prick voice irritates me and when he say oh myyyyyyyyyyyy god. duck off !!

Will from Will & Lelly hired a scooter and got the DAS pass because he had a sore ankle, I’ve watched their vlogs for several years and never seen him complain about his ankle IMO that was purely to justify a DAS pass coz after they’d done with Disney and moved to Universal he said his ankle was much better … SHOCKER!!!
he followed the head get binky and got the whiff !

I can’t stand either of them , they’re both as bad as each other, however, if Lee shut me down with his “ye ye whatever” I’d slap him 😂😂

Reactions: 10
To be honest most people I know that suffer from self diagnosed IBS don't follow that list either. It is the excuse they give to cover up for their poor diet choices that have an impact on their gut but they are not willing to change the way they eat or drink to feel better.

He will never give up coffee or alcohol. We rarely see him eat fresh fruit or veggies that are not the base for a curry. He will not give up spices and cares too much about calories and will continue to skip meals. He also does the bare minimum of movement and exercise. No sympathy for the man and any illness he claims to have. And no amount of laser surgery and skin tightening creams is going to make him look younger as it is coming from the inside out. They both need a massive overhaul of diet, lifestyle and dress sense. But they are too tight to do that and so far removed from normal people that they won't subconsciously change either. They walk about thinking anyone they meet that they are better than them, because they have people paying to be their "friend" it is all a very sad existence and I am not jealous of their multiple homes or multiple holidays as they just look permanently miserable!

Reactions: 12
The way he sits to eat can't help with his stomach either I'd imagine. All scrunched up sat on his disgusting knees.

Reactions: 6

That is the problem with the DAS pass, they don't ask for evidence of any condition/illness/disability etc.

Another pair I can't stand.

He had a recent fall and injured his ankle, it isn't a long term issue

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.