The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am tempted to set up another FB page to view this tit......but with my 2nd insta page and tattle it's entirely to much and I would probably be blocked again in seconds as I wouldn't be able to keep my gob shut!
You should, just absorb it and say nothing. It’s hard. I don’t comment at all, but it’s funny to watch them all buy the same tit that they do. They really are sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You have to be joking !!!
That is actually a lodge. No a static caravan like they have.Don’t worry they won’t be buying it, just clickbait for the loyal fans. 😂

You should, just absorb it and say nothing. It’s hard. I don’t comment at all, but it’s funny to watch them all buy the same tit that they do. They really are sheep
Or even better a parody account called the podge guys. They couldn’t block us on that😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That is actually a lodge. No a static caravan like they have.Don’t worry they won’t be buying it, just clickbait for the loyal fans. 😂

Or even better a parody account called the podge guys. They couldn’t block us on that😂
That's probably where they stayed on their recent trip with Hannah and Mark.

Reactions: 5
Jim is at it again, asking pejorative questions about matching t shirts now. He will need his own thread on here soon 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jim is at it again, asking pejorative questions about matching t shirts now. He will need his own thread on here soon 😃
I’m convinced he just looks around himself and writes a page long post about whatever he sees. “I was just sat in my living room and saw my ceiling. I was wondering if anyone else has a ceiling and what’s the best ceiling tip you have for going to Florida on October 19th 1997”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you 😊 She’s really hoping recovery will be good so she won’t have to think about it at all as it is a few months away yet 🤞🏼
My mum had her second knee replacement about 6 months before we went to Disney and she was fine. In fact, she managed far better than she had when we'd been before because she wasn't in pain any more. I'm sure your mum will have a blast 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I take it as a right of passage, if you’ve not been blocked by them, you must really “love” them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's called shadow banned. They'll block you but you'll still be able to post comments and see them but nobody else will.
Yep, that's what happened to me! Although I've not been arsed to type a comment recently to see if I'm still shadow banned or if my comments would still show to me!

My mum had her second knee replacement about 6 months before we went to Disney and she was fine. In fact, she managed far better than she had when we'd been before because she wasn't in pain any more. I'm sure your mum will have a blast 🙂
oh that’s so reassuring to hear!! Thank you! ☺

Reactions: 6
No ghosts guys!

But plenty of spirits.

That's for you prick your welcome bleep

• Haha
Poor Prick, frazzled from 2 hours work aka watching tutorial videos... poor lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.