The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prick said a long time ago that he is gifted the way he sits with his knees that no one else can sit like him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have only just discovered these two and can't quite believe what I am watching. I found their views through disneyland paris search and I got so angry with the way they acted there and how all they did was compare it to America. Also it doesn't look like they work so how do they afford all these trips.

Reactions: 10
I have only just discovered these two and can't quite believe what I am watching. I found their views through disneyland paris search and I got so angry with the way they acted there and how all they did was compare it to America. Also it doesn't look like they work so how do they afford all these trips.
They take monthly payments from patron members and a lot of them are vulnerable people so basically TLG's are exploiting them

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched them in some time but got sucked in the latest one. So they left one pod to go to another and brought burnt curry?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Genuine question about DAS as lots of people here seem to know about it way more than I do…

My mother has just had a full knee replacement, we travel in September, she has been advised she should not stand for long periods of time, nor keep it at a right angle sitting for a long period of time. Would this qualify for DAS? We fully intended to get a wheelchair but now consultant has said about sitting at a right angle in potentially hour long queues we’re a bit worried! Any advice would be so helpful. 😊

Reactions: 5
Genuine question about DAS as lots of people here seem to know about it way more than I do…

My mother has just had a full knee replacement, we travel in September, she has been advised she should not stand for long periods of time, nor keep it at a right angle sitting for a long period of time. Would this qualify for DAS? We fully intended to get a wheelchair but now consultant has said about sitting at a right angle in potentially hour long queues we’re a bit worried! Any advice would be so helpful. 😊
If we explain what you just did to Disney then yes you would get it. I would advise setting it up before you go there as they can add two rides a day, then u add more once there.

Reactions: 8
If we explain what you just did to Disney then yes you would get it. I would advise setting it up before you go there as they can add two rides a day, then u add more once there.
Thank you 😊 She’s really hoping recovery will be good so she won’t have to think about it at all as it is a few months away yet 🤞🏼

Reactions: 6
Let’s knock this IBS bollocks on the head! He doesn’t have it
Heres what the nhs tell you not to do. He fails on all but the fruit.
He has the beer shits. He is a typical alcoholic every day he mentions it. Every day he has it. So with that crap diet also his condition let’s say is self inflicted

Reactions: 12

She may still have to stand for a while in the Lightning Lane queue, getting on a ride is not instant even with that. If she can't stand or sit then DAS will likely cover her but you only get two selections a day so if she is happy just doing that then it may work for you. Good luck!

Reactions: 6
She may still have to stand for a while in the Lightning Lane queue, getting on a ride is not instant even with that. If she can't stand or sit then DAS will likely cover her but you only get two selections a day so if she is happy just doing that then it may work for you. Good luck!
good point…it’s mind boggling what the best route is. Maybe I’ll just leave her in the pool and ride rides myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So at the end of the Florida slogs they got back to the lodge to promote shite that some shite company sent them for free. Currently in the process of writing to said company asking for an explanation as to why they are using 2 dickheads who rip off pensioners to promote their shite. I’ll demand a response. Hopefully make a nice little dent in the bastards pockets like they did to the little old lady

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.