The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict lots of American Sheeples putting them up along the way. If there was a human version of Geocache it would be them. Passed along from hand to hand and home to home all the way to FLORIIIIDDDDDAAAAAAAA.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on the Van trip reveal slog.....Prick constantly drinking from his 'water bottle', mate, you aren't fooling anyone 🍷🥴
Also his pigeon tits in that marvel t-shirt 🤣🤣

I don't know why they bother with that sodding banger of a car!

P&P, please decide if you have hired a motorhome or a campervan ......FFS! Also can't believe that was the cheapest option for a holiday for the kids, we've hired a motor home once a good few years bacn and it was expensive then! Plus some places in Cornwall charge a fortune to park them to visit places!

Why the hell did they not have all the ingredients they needed if Leigh went tonthe shop for bread and eggs, and honestly, who runs out of pepper?

First time we've seen BB8 since they got back! And yes, the UK sticker was whipped away quick smart!
It would be very crappy to go to DLP and not take the girls! Especially if they go with Hannah and Mark like has been hinted!

Reactions: 11
He once said he rather go Tenerife they both suit it there
Does anyone watch The Knightstrider on YouTube, he lives in Tenerife and he was in Florida not long ago and he mentioned Prick and Pouty in a couple of his videos, mentioned them as “friends”. They prob want to go and scrounge free boarding from him in Tenerife lol. He owns a car rental company in Tenerife too so they will want a freebie probably 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Does anyone watch The Knightstrider on YouTube, he lives in Tenerife and he was in Florida not long ago and he mentioned Prick and Pouty in a couple of his videos, mentioned them as “friends”. They prob want to go and scrounge free boarding from him in Tenerife lol. He owns a car rental company in Tenerife too so they will want a freebie probably 😂
He’s a massive twit too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He probably wants them to cuddle him....in his bed.....with their willy 🙄🤮🤮

In relation to the sheep who has bought that revolting merch to wear at Disney. If I see anyone wearing such a garment I will punch them straight in the gob 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He will be a good friend source of freebie stuff for them, also he suits them very much coz he's soooooo annoying and up himself!!

Reactions: 6
He’s a massive twit too
He really is, I couldn’t even get through 3 minutes of one of his videos. I can’t watch him at all, idk what it is about him but he fills me with rage and I want to choose violence 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Prick your ball bag eyes and alcoholic skin look hideous …and the balding snaggletooth vile trailer trash…get your teeth fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saying that in april the queues weren't that bad and they didnt have to use genie+. Ywah cause you had the DAS pass!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I thought they would put him on their radar as soon as he started to gain traction, as they need a connection in the canaries for freebie holidays there now, as soon as they started saying they wouldn’t do Florida when the caravan club closes next winter and prick hinted at Tenerife then. I don’t watch Knightstrider but I can imagine this would either be a ‘perfect fit’ together or it will be a train wreck!!

Reactions: 5
Has the bald twit been snorting, bouncing about everywhere, while saggy eyes has been on the piss?

• Haha
Has the bald twit been snorting, bouncing about everywhere, while saggy eyes has been on the piss?
They both seemed far too happy. Something must have happened behind the scenes a booking or something.

And cant believe they actually bought the girls something they like!

Honestly they hemorrhage money on unneeded crap for themselves a portable bbq fir the van they are in for 2 weeks so they can make ‘Shmores’

• Haha
I felt there was a hint of a trip announcement in tonight’s vlog when they said about plans and coming back to the lodge on Tuesday and then…. Leigh swerved it and Nick seemed surprised like he wanted to share something.

Also the constant mention of “schmores” boiled my piss tonight.

Why can Nick not say stuff, it’s SMORES it’s not shmores and Uncle Julio’s (hoolios) not Joolios ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.