The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got banned for liking one of the rogue Instagram meme accounts. Never even interacted with them.
Having such a fragile ego must be exhausting.
Absolutely ridiculous - why would you go to those lengths?!

Reactions: 5
They obviously can't find me cause I'm not banned yet. Right Prick I give you to midnight on Sunday night and if I'm still there then I consider myself the "Hide And Seek In The Caravan Champion". GAME ON!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely ridiculous - why would you go to those lengths?!
Got to keep those single cell amoebas pay as you go friends patreons happy

They obviously can't find me cause I'm not banned yet. Right Prick I give you to midnight on Sunday night and if I'm still there then I consider myself the "Hide And Seek In The Caravan Champion". GAME ON!!!
If you listen carefully you will hear Prickolas' head exploding, ( waves to Pouty/Prick 👋 don't gnash your teeth so much you you git, it's stretching your eyebags down to your knees ) tick tock find the Red Fraggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was that a cooking demo for ‘lodge guys curry ‘ with extra black burnt veg 🙈 imagine having to have that for 4 nights running 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look, on their laptop in their last vlog

30A4DEFF-F8DB-4DF8-A75A-87C540425C7A.jpeg

AD93EE36-3E73-473A-AE8D-23843774B28C.jpeg

Hi guys 👋, you even have an account, that’s cute

Using Firefox as your browser and probably chrome incognito to “hide”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh how I wish I was a patreon to watch how to make a lodge guy curry .. NOT!!!! duck sake is that what these scroungers offer up as content to paying role?

Paying public

Reactions: 8
I thought the whole point of their YouTube channel and Patreon etc was to make money. Why are they not revealing their trips and trying to build up viewer numbers and income? Why do they have to try and get one over on people by keeping it a secret? Makes no financial sense.

Reactions: 9
I thought the whole point of their YouTube channel and Patreon etc was to make money. Why are they not revealing their trips and trying to build up viewer numbers and income? Why do they have to try and get one over on people by keeping it a secret? Makes no financial sense.
Because they think it will make people keen to watch the next vlog to see if they reveal more details of their oh so exciting trips!

Reactions: 6
Because they think it will make people keen to watch the next vlog to see if they reveal more details of their oh so exciting trips!
It might make existing viewers want to do that but surely they want to attract new viewers and money sources

Reactions: 5
Can't believe the amount of butter he put on they rolls 🤮
Never mind the butter .. how much smoked paprika did he put on that salmon ? 🤢

I’m sorry grown ass men eating one slice of toast for breakfast ? Unless they’re scarfing down big paid for by someone brunches !

Prick never did tell us his weight gain from this last trip … 195lbs when he was out there

Oh goodie the pay as you go friends get to learn how to make dodge guys slurry… why are they paying to watch something that’s been on the regular video as at least once or twice a week?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not surprised that last night's vlog mentioned putting fans up in APRIL.....you cretins...why on earth wouldn't you be at least a little more up to date, we are in frigging June!

Tits twats and tossers, live random lives and look like dossers!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.