The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck does he need to edit in the car?
They have duck all to do all day!

Reactions: 12
Wow that sounds like a fun holiday. Thought that's why they stopped daily vlogs so leigh didnt have to edit on holiday :unsure:
But then they realised that didn't work when people are paying to watch the videos early (a couple days?!) so he still actually has to edit on holiday which last time they were supposed to do 2 days holiday, 1 day rest/editing but they actually can't stand each others company so Leigh ends up editing every morning anyway while Nick sleeps off the drink to be able to drive somewhere

They are so desperate for views , with their clickbate titles
Last night was terrible! "Are we done with Disney?" that they mentioned for 2 mins at the end of a 27 in vlog when we all know the answer is no. Most of the videos have been the same lately with the title only being tagged on at the end and in no great detail

Reactions: 14
I don’t think they have a clue how much fuel they are going to use, down to Cornwall, gallivanting around then back again. They will be lucky if the MoHo does more than 15 to the gallon. What’s the odds they get as far as Derby abandon Cornwall and replan!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think they have a clue how much fuel they are going to use, down to Cornwall, gallivanting around then back again. They will be lucky if the MoHo does more than 15 to the gallon. What’s the odds they get as far as Derby abandon Cornwall and replan!
They have no clue how expensive that driving trip they’re planning to do in the US is. They’re planning on going to some of the most expensive places there are 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
They have no clue how expensive that driving trip they’re planning to do in the US is. They’re planning on going to some of the most expensive places there are 😂😂😂
They be eating food at the Petrol stations cheap coffee and salads and sharing ! I can’t wait for the vlogs I be laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After the cost of hiring the tin can tent, a quick calculation, it's about 380 miles to Newquay from Yorkshire with fuel at today's prices and assuming 15 mile per gallon your looking at about £360 that's just one way assuming a direct journey no diversions, then the cost of pitch sites especially if they want sites with electricity and sewer, although he talked about the app where they list free places to stay but that's like parking lots, shopping centers etc. no hook ups so you'll use up all your water supply, fill your toilet tank and empty the battery life with 5 people using he van overnight! Honestly I kinda want to watch it to see how ling till his sister calls the parents to come get her and the kids and then P & P implode as they actually don't like each other much and they're in a tin can for 2 weeks, broke as they spent all the money on fuel!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After the cost of hiring the tin can tent, a quick calculation, it's about 380 miles to Newquay from Yorkshire with fuel at today's prices and assuming 15 mile per gallon your looking at about £360 that's just one way assuming a direct journey no diversions, then the cost of pitch sites especially if they want sites with electricity and sewer, although he talked about the app where they list free places to stay but that's like parking lots, shopping centers etc. no hook ups so you'll use up all your water supply, fill your toilet tank and empty the battery life with 5 people using he van overnight! Honestly I kinda want to watch it to see how ling till his sister calls the parents to come get her and the kids and then P & P implode as they actually don't like each other much and they're in a tin can for 2 weeks, broke as they spent all the money on fuel!
It'll be great, won't it? 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right Nick, if we talk about Disney for 30 seconds we can put DISNEY in the title and it might get some views.

Reactions: 8
The motorhome should do more like 25 when cruising tbf. I drive Luton vans regularly overweight and still get 25 mpg.

£360 is probably about right for the return costs. Sans all the bitting and bobbing that they'll do because they can't stay still.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.