The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare they tell Prick the chef what to do! 😂
Let's see the vlogs in about a month to see if they've listened.
He's an absolute know all but knows nothing.
Screenshot_20220617_070806.jpg
Screenshot_20220617_070909.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They really won’t be told anything!!! That’s a blocking offence right there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was blocked when I corrected prick something to do with Florida it wasn’t nasty and I got blocked in all social media

• Wow
Reactions: 7
To be fair I would absolutely piss myself if Prick set the lodge on fire while incinerating some chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it ironic when blocking people who correct them when they are constantly correcting everyone (especially Prick) and usually he’s wrong 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I will be counting the days till the next ‘Florida Trip’ I think it’s going to be quite different - you could actually see the tide turning at the end of the last trip -especially apparent at the beach trip - I think the only ones left with be Bazza (because he is up everyone’s arse who can give him a minutes exposure) and Hannah and Mark(because they would sell their kids to the devil to crawl up their arses)
Let’s finish With a fun top 5 hates/annoyance’s
Here is mine…
1. PRICK!
2. PRICK….. Cooking
3. PRICK….. DIY MASTER
4. PRICK……KNOW ALL…. KNOW’s ‘F’ALL
5. PRICK……‘WE ARE IN THE CAR’ …..when they are in the bleeping car!!!!

Don’t be jel pouty…… your time will come x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was banned for asking Nick which hair dye he used as it seems to last longer than Leighvil's. He replied, Autumn Sunset then banned me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was banned for commenting on the 'dangerous farm shop' vlog. It wasn't a rude comment but I can't remember what I said exactly but it obviously pissed them off!

• Haha
Censoring the comments and spending the time find and block people across all their platforms must be a full time job :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
I got banned for liking one of the rogue Instagram meme accounts. Never even interacted with them.
Having such a fragile ego must be exhausting.

Reactions: 11
jane McDonald is from Wakefield or have I mis understood your comment? He said Crofton which I’d class as Wakefield as it’s also my neck of the woods. In think Nick is from around the Sharlston/Featherstone are as he doesnt have a Wakefield or Barnsley twang!
Yeah it is but, and she did live there, but Im sure she was born closer to the city centre, I now this is like splitting hairs, but Prick is not the almanac he believes he is.
I agree, with your idea of where Nick may be from . Things he does and says remind me of another know it all from work, who originates from Lundwood aka Lumpwood, who then moved to Castleford.

Reactions: 3
I got shadow banned on YT for telling them to put Hannah and Mark’s kids enjoyment before their own.

But you know their saying - Every Day is Selfish.

The bleeping cretins.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got banned for liking one of the rogue Instagram meme accounts. Never even interacted with them.
Having such a fragile ego must be exhausting.
I think this helped to seal my fate 🤣

I have been blocked on Insta by Orlando Wylies, who I have never watched or commented about on tattle (up til now), these people are crazy!

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing that the girls paid for lunch as they had a meal each, after saying that they would share a lunch.

I'm Miss Minnie and I'm blocked everywhere by them, but gotta say I don't miss them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.