The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeze! Why on earth did pouty ‘allow’ Uncle’ prick be the one to tell the girls as you know he’s going to be mean for the views. He knew they would say Disney and now he’s telling them no toys, sounds like a bundle of Fu****g fun to me! How are they going to face those girls when they announce the DLP trip that we all know they’re going on!
Another shared sandwich but prick got the crisps and salad, and half a flapjack each.
Another quorn curry this time with feta cheese 🤢
Another ‘omelette’ but who puts an omelette under the grill ? An omelette is not browned under a grill it’s cooked in a pan and folded as served.
How come there’s been no mention of costs for the camper van trip? Who thinks they have blagged a Freebie promising 1000’s of bookings due to their PR?
Every time I think it can’t get worse they go and exceed my expectations!
My husband browns our omelette in the grill...I always thought it was odd...I'm not gonna complain as he would make me do it.🤣

Reactions: 5
I saw a cpl of comments, one about using tin foil and the other about they left the windows open and someone said in the hope of it being pinched

Reactions: 5
The writing on the T shirt looks lopsided too :ROFLMAO:

Don't watch them any more, but from all your comments they seem to be getting even more vile :m

Reactions: 4
If they think the RV rental and the pitch fees and petrol are going to make for a cheap holiday, they have another thing coming.
I reckon it will be at least 2k to hire the van for a fortnight
I did a quick search looking at motorhomes for hire in Yorkshire and the prices average between £2200 to £2400 for 14 days in a 6 berth. I did find one for £1800 but that was a one off. They would probably at todays prices use over £500 in fuel going by the amount of driving they do in a day....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was shocked at the prices and refused to pay that amount and booked up for Benidorm instead for less

Reactions: 6
The neck on that is out of shape already, cheap tat
And he's paid £20.99 for it. It looks better quality on the merch shop or I can't find the exact one.
They charge that amount but stock up on tee shirts for themselves from 5 Below. Well, Prick does and Pouty’s not allowed.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just seen them tell the girls. They know the girls want to go to disneyland take them to FRIGGIN disneyland. Its so manipulative and by the looks of what people have spotted will be in DLP before august anyway. They built them up for a disney reveal and told them they were going camping, their faces said it all :ROFLMAO: But then again normal families film people to see their happy reactions not their disappointment and confusion. And pouty was talking to the girls but through his lens not through the tv behind them they were literally looking at the back of his head. So weird
2 trips to DisneyWorld already and DLP within the first 6 months if the year but going abroad is too expensive when it's their own family.

But when it's with people who pay their wages. Let's hop on that plane for 10 hours shall we?

Reactions: 10
How bad did the chavrolet smell? There is a hanging air freshener in the back, and another in the air vent. Then opening up a bomb in the car.
PLUS the pine tree spray for all of the mold?
There are so many scents in every space of their life.
How often has Nick shat his pants?!?
There's no way the girls would enjoy two weeks with the One Way Wankers.
Take them to Disney, you tight twats!
Also, who in their right minds goes out to cafes and restaurants to plan and book a holiday? My spouse and I have our laptops hooked up to the TV so we can research together. We appreciate the peace and quiet as we refine the details and create the bookings.
I'd wager that they're trying to get any attention they can, as they're absolute whores for recognition.
Twats.
Don't you mean "So many FLAVOURS"? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220608-175922.png

I posted this photo a while ago and so I reckon they'll drive over to DLP with the girls to meet up with this lot again (where H&M will start their new vlogging 'career'). Also makes sense with Pouty whipping the UK sticker from shot!

Butttt, we shall see!

Reactions: 11
Catching up on yesterday's vlog - those poor kids, first they're asked where they'd like to go on holiday, of course they say Disney "no no it's not Disney", then Prick says "you can't take toys, you have to pack light". Twats.

Reactions: 6
Catching up on yesterday's vlog - those poor kids, first they're asked where they'd like to go on holiday, of course they say Disney "no no it's not Disney", then Prick says "you can't take toys, you have to pack light". Twats.
Classic from the caravan crew! Do what we want kids cos it Makes us money. Oh and quick hide the gb car sticker cos we’re off on actual trip to Disney after we’ve dropped you off. Guarantee it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.