The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can they only plan their camper van trip when in a coffee shop? It’s not like they do anything else all day. Couldn’t they just sit on the sofa and sort it out instead?

Could they also not take the girls away somewhere a bit nicer? They go here, there and everywhere abroad but can’t dig into their pockets to do something a little more special for the girls. As Prick mentioned everywhere is so expensive so they are doing something cheap. Pouty tried to bullshit and say it wasnt to do with that but it blatantly was. Maybe if you didn’t waste money on pointless coffees, teas, bloody tea cakes and flapjacks on a daily bleeping basis you’d have more spare cash.

Reactions: 10
They would be better taking the girls to Portaventura they would love .. I really don't think they will enjoy the camper van

Reactions: 7
So if they did go to a cafe to plan their trip they obviously sat for hours without ordering any food because they were starving afterwards.
Prick has a hard neck calling Pouty "Pigeon Tits" when that white Marvel T-Shirt gives him no favours.
And asking the girls where they want to go on holiday? they were obviously going to say Disney. He's a cruel bastard.
Oh and telling the girls they aren't allowed to take any toys? Aye cause every cupboard will be full of every gadget P&P have. I'd be surprised if the wonderous Air Fryer gets left at home.

• Sad
So if they did go to a cafe to plan their trip they obviously sat for hours without ordering any food because they were starving afterwards.
Prick has a hard neck calling Pouty "Pigeon Tits" when that white Marvel T-Shirt gives him no favours.
And asking the girls where they want to go on holiday? they were obviously going to say Disney. He's a cruel bastard.
Oh and telling the girls they aren't allowed to take any toys? Aye cause every cupboard will be full of every gadget P&P have. I'd be surprised if the wonderous Air Fryer gets left at home.
Oh no i can't bring myself to watch it, Pouty didn't let Prick tell the kids did he? why would he do that he knows he will be a twit about it

Reactions: 4
Omg two weeks in a van with them Janine needs her head examined..then again it's a free holiday for her ,only spending money she will need

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they think the RV rental and the pitch fees and petrol are going to make for a cheap holiday, they have another thing coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bin on the kitchen top!!! :sick:
This is a frequent occurrence 🤢

Omg two weeks in a van with them Janine needs her head examined..then again it's a free holiday for her ,only spending money she will need
You think ? Hmm she’s gonna have to pitch in for gas/petrol, pitch fees, food, etc no way will they pay that all themselves

If they think the RV rental and the pitch fees and petrol are going to make for a cheap holiday, they have another thing coming.
I’m almost certain this will get canceled as the price of fuel continues to climb, those things drink fuel particularly if they’re talking of Cornwall the terrain there is very hilly and will be hard when on that vans engine

Reactions: 8
She’s paying for half of everything, without a shadow of a doubt, down to the last drop of petrol and toasted currant tea cake!!

• Wow
I think when you calculate fuel eating out ect , a week in a all inclusive in Turkey probably wouldn't be much more expensive

Its all for views.......its all they chase.....they don't chase love, friendship fun just money and whatever will make them money at the expense of others

This is a frequent occurrence 🤢

You think ? Hmm she’s gonna have to pitch in for gas/petrol, pitch fees, food, etc no way will they pay that all themselves

I’m almost certain this will get canceled as the price of fuel continues to climb, those things drink fuel particularly if they’re talking of Cornwall the terrain there is very hilly and will be hard when on that vans engine
Its so funny watching midway in june knowing the choices they are making in May and what we know now. Its actually entertaining as they have already filmed so much they have no choice but to post it or they will lose out.

Reactions: 9
Been looking for holidays abroad in August today and the prices didn't seem particularly expensive. Suppose these two aren't used to going in school holiday time though?

Looking for places in England however and everywhere seems like a rip off! Now it also costs a fortune to drive a distance, the weather is never predictable, and it'll be chocker everywhere in August. We're taking the gamble of flying abroad out of Manchester Airport haha

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch the way that Leigh snatched away the UK car sticker off the bench...my Guess is Driving to DLP

jane McDonald is from Wakefield or have I mis understood your comment? He said Crofton which I’d class as Wakefield as it’s also my neck of the woods. In think Nick is from around the Sharlston/Featherstone are as he doesnt have a Wakefield or Barnsley twang!
He's from Royston

I didn't follow their videos when he actually got it done but where did he go for it, its a terrible advert for their services if they had it gifted! He should have gone to Turkey, but I imagine he'd be tit scared to do that.

There must be very different options available pricewise as I've seen plenty of hair transplants that are basically flawless. A lot footballers have them done and you only notice because you've seen them before with receding hairlines
It's a clinic in mirfield

Last edited:
Just seen them tell the girls. They know the girls want to go to disneyland take them to FRIGGIN disneyland. Its so manipulative and by the looks of what people have spotted will be in DLP before august anyway. They built them up for a disney reveal and told them they were going camping, their faces said it all :ROFLMAO: But then again normal families film people to see their happy reactions not their disappointment and confusion. And pouty was talking to the girls but through his lens not through the tv behind them they were literally looking at the back of his head. So weird

How bad did the chavrolet smell? There is a hanging air freshener in the back, and another in the air vent. Then opening up a bomb in the car.
PLUS the pine tree spray for all of the mold?
There are so many scents in every space of their life.
How often has Nick shat his pants?!?
There's no way the girls would enjoy two weeks with the One Way Wankers.
Take them to Disney, you tight twats!
Also, who in their right minds goes out to cafes and restaurants to plan and book a holiday? My spouse and I have our laptops hooked up to the TV so we can research together. We appreciate the peace and quiet as we refine the details and create the bookings.
I'd wager that they're trying to get any attention they can, as they're absolute whores for recognition.
Twats.

Reactions: 8
Jeeze! Why on earth did pouty ‘allow’ Uncle’ prick be the one to tell the girls as you know he’s going to be mean for the views. He knew they would say Disney and now he’s telling them no toys, sounds like a bundle of Fu****g fun to me! How are they going to face those girls when they announce the DLP trip that we all know they’re going on!
Another shared sandwich but prick got the crisps and salad, and half a flapjack each.
Another quorn curry this time with feta cheese 🤢
Another ‘omelette’ but who puts an omelette under the grill ? An omelette is not browned under a grill it’s cooked in a pan and folded as served.
How come there’s been no mention of costs for the camper van trip? Who thinks they have blagged a Freebie promising 1000’s of bookings due to their PR?
Every time I think it can’t get worse they go and exceed my expectations!

Take the bloody camper van and take them to Disneyland Paris, they have a car park for camper vans there!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.