The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swing between Leigh being as bad as Nick and him just accepting his fate in life as many continuously abused people do, he 100% has changed from the man in the very first videos they produced but how much of that is this ‘banter’ they insist they have for the camera, but that’s often what an abusive relationship is projected as to the outside world.. the abuser gaslights their victims into thinking it all just fun or in Nicks case it’s all for the camera but the vitriol that spews from him (especially when he’s liquored up) is real you can tell by the tone and the facial expressions.
He is constantly chasing a life style he cannot afford so ends up ducking and weaving to try and keep up the appearance of wealth. He has the pressure of a very successful and wealthy brother to keep up with who had exactly the lifestyle he yearns after, a stunning apartment in LA, rich, and I imaging lord of beautiful LA friends with the same style. Yet another reason Nick courts ‘friends’ who are more affluent than him so he can cling onto their coattails and experience that lifestyle for just a moment.
But when in their own he reverts to type where saying he’s just ‘working class’ and will not dress up or act different when going somewhere fancy .. yet he did exactly that when on the cruise with the rich crew he very much tried to appear that they belonged in that bracket.
But it would seem some are seeing the light, after all you can’t keep up an act for long, and they are very much out of their depth in That circle, they arrive at friends without hostess gifts, they never send thank you gifts after, we never see them sending birthday snd Christmas gifts to them yet they always receive gifts from them, they never pay for a dinner out happily letting their friends pick up the tab but we never see them reciprocate (plus they eat like normal humans if someone is picking uk the tab) they seem to be being sidelined a bit now, not invited to stay at Stacey’s, the invites are drying up and the others seem to be building their own friendships outside TLG control and that must be killing them to be left behind.
Oh lord the list is endless now I have started thinking …
Spot on that!

Reactions: 7
Catching up with the vlogs and I couldn't think of anything worse being stuck in a camper van with them two plus the girls will be bickering and wanting to play at the sites they stop at and nick will not be happy at them running in and out lol , I think Janine should have a long hard think about this before committing

Reactions: 10
Catching up with the vlogs and I couldn't think of anything worse being stuck in a camper van with them two plus the girls will be bickering and wanting to play at the sites they stop at and nick will not be happy at them running in and out lol , I think Janine should have a long hard think about this before committing
They struggle to keep the girls entertained at the caravan for even a day or so .. that’s why Prick bought them tablets each to keep the entertained (quiet and out of his way) he only interacts with them when he is tormenting the life out of them for the views! He winds them up then expects then to calm down as soon as he’s had enough or the camera is off ! He’s that one relative we dread going to when we have kids as you know your kids will end up hyped up and you then have to calm them down.

I swing between Leigh being as bad as Nick and him just accepting his fate in life as many continuously abused people do, he 100% has changed from the man in the very first videos they produced but how much of that is this ‘banter’ they insist they have for the camera, but that’s often what an abusive relationship is projected as to the outside world.. the abuser gaslights their victims into thinking it all just fun or in Nicks case it’s all for the camera but the vitriol that spews from him (especially when he’s liquored up) is real you can tell by the tone and the facial expressions.
He is constantly chasing a life style he cannot afford so ends up ducking and weaving to try and keep up the appearance of wealth. He has the pressure of a very successful and wealthy brother to keep up with who had exactly the lifestyle he yearns after, a stunning apartment in LA, rich, and I imaging lord of beautiful LA friends with the same style. Yet another reason Nick courts ‘friends’ who are more affluent than him so he can cling onto their coattails and experience that lifestyle for just a moment.
But when in their own he reverts to type where saying he’s just ‘working class’ and will not dress up or act different when going somewhere fancy .. yet he did exactly that when on the cruise with the rich crew he very much tried to appear that they belonged in that bracket.
But it would seem some are seeing the light, after all you can’t keep up an act for long, and they are very much out of their depth in That circle, they arrive at friends without hostess gifts, they never send thank you gifts after, we never see them sending birthday snd Christmas gifts to them yet they always receive gifts from them, they never pay for a dinner out happily letting their friends pick up the tab but we never see them reciprocate (plus they eat like normal humans if someone is picking uk the tab) they seem to be being sidelined a bit now, not invited to stay at Stacey’s, the invites are drying up and the others seem to be building their own friendships outside TLG control and that must be killing them to be left behind.
Oh lord the list is endless now I have started thinking …
You sum him up so well!

The only true Leigh we have seen is in those throwback photos, One of the reason he shares them is he remembers how happy he was then. When you have abused you tend to over remember the positive parts of your life and people view it as living in the past or not growing up. But it tends to be the age you were before you were abused. My abuse started at 12-13 and ended when i left home as soon as i could at 18 i very rarely talk about that part of my childhood with anyone its hard to when there are very very few happy memories to share. I tend to reminisce from about 6-11 but most of those memories are with another family member. Im not saying Leigh is as damaged as some people who have been abused but it is all a spectrum and all the behavioural traits and coping techniques are similar. The abuse may be the same in each case just a different relationship i.e partners, father and son, boss and employee, etc. And lockdown has made all of these abusive relationships worse. There was a huge shift pre lockdown and after.

Basically Leigh on youtube and social media is not Leigh, Prick would have had his claws into him for at least 10 years before then. Remember this is a very slow process, bit by bit over 20 years so slow that you can't even so who you are and what you have become. Technology is the tool for the narcissist as well its made it even easier to control and cohearse your victim, guarantee Prick has access to all his accounts. Probably tells him no to read tattle as its 'too bad for his mental health' Prick will read it all and read him the bits he thinks he can cope with. Remember we are the bullys in pricks eyes not him. I would not even be surprised if Pouty has a family tracker on his phone which prick has convinced him is for his safety if he ever goes out alone. Remember the tools a parent has to keep their children safe are the same tools an abuser can use to keep someone under their control

The people they have dropped are the people who saw Prick for what he is, Charlotte, Sazzle (and hopefully Nicky will follow) The family need to stand up to him if Pouty ever has a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You sum him up so well!

The only true Leigh we have seen is in those throwback photos, One of the reason he shares them is he remembers how happy he was then. When you have abused you tend to over remember the positive parts of your life and people view it as living in the past or not growing up. But it tends to be the age you were before you were abused. My abuse started at 12-13 and ended when i left home as soon as i could at 18 i very rarely talk about that part of my childhood with anyone its hard to when there are very very few happy memories to share. I tend to reminisce from about 6-11 but most of those memories are with another family member. Im not saying Leigh is as damaged as some people who have been abused but it is all a spectrum and all the behavioural traits and coping techniques are similar. The abuse may be the same in each case just a different relationship i.e partners, father and son, boss and employee, etc. And lockdown has made all of these abusive relationships worse. There was a huge shift pre lockdown and after.

Basically Leigh on youtube and social media is not Leigh, Prick would have had his claws into him for at least 10 years before then. Remember this is a very slow process, bit by bit over 20 years so slow that you can't even so who you are and what you have become. Technology is the tool for the narcissist as well its made it even easier to control and cohearse your victim, guarantee Prick has access to all his accounts. Probably tells him no to read tattle as its 'too bad for his mental health' Prick will read it all and read him the bits he thinks he can cope with. Remember we are the bullys in pricks eyes not him. I would not even be surprised if Pouty has a family tracker on his phone which prick has convinced him is for his safety if he ever goes out alone. Remember the tools a parent has to keep their children safe are the same tools an abuser can use to keep someone under their control

The people they have dropped are the people who saw Prick for what he is, Charlotte, Sazzle (and hopefully Nicky will follow) The family need to stand up to him if Pouty ever has a chance.
OMG this made me remember a video from ages ago that I had to quickly go check for my memory .. it was the ‘how we met’ story a d during that Prick admits he had looked up pouty on 192.com and found out his parents names prior to them being disclosed to him by pouty and then he casually asked him oh how’s X and Y ? That’s Creepy to be investigating someone you have literally just stated dating, and use it to show them how much you ‘care’ it had to be so he could start the control from early on in the relationship.. but essentially he needs to control the relationship as he is the insecure one, as with most abusers (physical or psychological) they crave the adulation so instigate ways to make their victim think the control is affection.
Honestly a psychologist would have their work cut out trying to decipher this Relationship.

• Wow
Prick is so controlling leigh not even allowed his own bank account and buy him self anything when prick the one who buys what every he wants like those reed difuusers , wine , next boxers, the list goes on and leigh started a hobby with his journal which he loved doing didn’t he say that it help him relax and his mental health and he enjoyed doing it that stopped because prick took the piss out of him a husband should support his partner not treats him with low self esteem

Prick is so controlling leigh not even allowed his own bank account and buy him self anything when prick the one who buys what every he wants like those reed difuusers , wine , next boxers, the list goes on and leigh started a hobby with his journal which he loved doing didn’t he say that it help him relax and his mental health and he enjoyed doing it that stopped because prick took the piss out of him a husband should support his partner not treats him with low self esteem
Holy tit he can’t have his own bank account? 😳I didn’t know that. That’s a form of abuse. I’d be out of there!

Reactions: 9
I have noticed Leigh isn't allowed to buy anything and each time they go to Florida I'm sure he always wants a mono rail bobble but nick just rushes him on and Leigh doesn't get it , the only time Leigh is allowed to spend is when in the Works shop that sell cheap books and stationery and he only spends about a fiver tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 6
There is no love in the relationship either. The wedding was a rush job. No suits just prick in his shorts!. No wedding rings. No family. No presents for each other. As loveless a relationship as you can get.
A comment that summed it up was at the big apartment on the first Disney trip this year. There was a huge bath and Leigh said we can have a bath together.Prick said oh you can get in after me! No ooh yeah great idea or oooh that would be nice. Just slapped him down. Yeah have my dirty bath water. 😡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Nick got married in shorts omg , and yes there is no romance they are just like cousins that bicker morning noon and night

Reactions: 6
I didn’t see the “wedding” I only started watching them after reading about them here in January … I initially came over here because I hate the Trackers then read about the caravan twats so watched and thought they were twats 🤣 might need to go check out the wedding …

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t see the “wedding” I only started watching them after reading about them here in January … I initially came over here because I hate the Trackers then read about the caravan twats so watched and thought they were twats 🤣 might need to go check out the wedding …
I use to like the trackers until I saw the real them at horror nights

Reactions: 3
You sum him up so well!

Oh yeah, Leighvil reads Tattle - said you know you've made it when people start to witch about you

OMG this made me remember a video from ages ago that I had to quickly go check for my memory .. it was the ‘how we met’ story a d during that Prick admits he had looked up pouty on 192.com and found out his parents names prior to them being disclosed to him by pouty and then he casually asked him oh how’s X and Y ? That’s Creepy to be investigating someone you have literally just stated dating, and use it to show them how much you ‘care’ it had to be so he could start the control from early on in the relationship.. but essentially he needs to control the relationship as he is the insecure one, as with most abusers (physical or psychological) they crave the adulation so instigate ways to make their victim think the control is affection.
Honestly a psychologist would have their work cut out trying to decipher this Relationship.
Wow that is a massive red flag. What a nasty person he is

Oh yeah, Leighvil reads Tattle - said you know you've made it when people start to witch about you
No I don't think he reads it for himself. I think prick looks it up and tells him snippets and that we are bullies and witches. There is absolutely no way Prick would let Leigh read what we are typing now .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw this ad the other day when driving on an ad hoarding and I immediately thought of Prick and Pouty
bank.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow that is a massive red flag. What a nasty person he is

No I don't think he reads it for himself. I think prick looks it up and tells him snippets and that we are bullies and witches. There is absolutely no way Prick would let Leigh read what we are typing now .
Of course Leighvil reads here, they both think any type of engagement improves their vlog views

So who else spotted the UK car sticker when they where playing with BB8? Soon whipped away by Leigh. Road trip to DLP soon?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.