The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was actually a nice moment in the last set of Florida vlogs when Pouty went off to Magic Kingdom with Hannah for a while and Prick stayed in the bar and I actually warmed to Pouty then. He was a different person away from Prick and when they met up with Jade and Hannah, it was just like good friends enjoying themselves
I think pouty is a nice guy underneath. There no doubt he’s being led and corrupted by prick. Typical moment from yesterday when they were having a drink out. Prick in a stupid voice says” flat white flat white” mocking him for what? It’s nothing but abuse and bullying. He’d be a much nicer person without him.

Reactions: 11
I think pouty is a nice guy underneath. There no doubt he’s being led and corrupted by prick. Typical moment from yesterday when they were having a drink out. Prick in a stupid voice says” flat white flat white” mocking him for what? It’s nothing but abuse and bullying. He’d be a much nicer person without him.
Yet out in Florida Prick always chose the dessert snacks and it was always apple or cinnamon based, or both.

Reactions: 10

Look at Leigh having a good time, no crazy over the top screaming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't buy it, I really do think they are as bad as each other, Leighvil is just more sly.

• Heart
In past vlogs I’ve heard Prick say, oh, everyone likes Leigh. In a sarcastic tone, I might add. I think Prick is jealous of Leigh and that’s one reason he is always putting him down.

Reactions: 7
In past vlogs I’ve heard Prick say, oh, everyone likes Leigh. In a sarcastic tone, I might add. I think Prick is jealous of Leigh and that’s one reason he is always putting him down.
We know who all the pals would side with if they did split, no question

Reactions: 9
Who takes a bag of food shopping to a nice hotel for afternoon tea? They look like a pair of scrotes! And learn how to pronounce chorizo you thick pair of twats!
Nick claims he’s a chef but doesn’t know what Nduja is. And they finish it up with watching claw finger awwwwwww Lisa and Barney Rubble. What a pair of cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who takes a bag of food shopping to a nice hotel for afternoon tea? They look like a pair of scrotes! And learn how to pronounce chorizo you thick pair of twats!
Nick claims he’s a chef but doesn’t know what Nduja is. And they finish it up with watching claw finger awwwwwww Lisa and Barney Rubble. What a pair of cunts.
Don’t hold back there 😅

• Haha
Prick was so vile to pouty numerous times tonight! What a twit he is!
Getting food in for After afternoon tea cos you won’t get much, yeah cheers for that present mark and Hannah! Ungrateful bastard! And it wasn’t even his present!
Oh we’re so full( when they’ve thought about what they’ve said) then go home and cook cos they are so stuffed! Keep the money in your pockets m&h cos it’s wasted on these 2. 😳
And although it was Baldy’s belated birthday meal it was Prick who ordered the prosecco. The saggy eyed c***.

• Haha
I don't buy it, I really do think they are as bad as each other, Leighvil is just more sly.
Baldy is more sly about it and wants to be liked whereas nick lets us all know outright he's a bleep and doesn't care whether people like him or not

All the family and friends tolerate Prick but they love leigh. The put up with pricks behaviour as leigh is a good person. They dont all know this but I'm.sure this is the behaviour we are seeing
Really they all need to grow a pair and challenge pricks bullying behaviour. That is the only way to deal with it. Leigh hates to challenge due to his gentle nature so just ends up saying whatever. But he shouldn't say whatever he should say please dont talk to me like that it doesn't make me feel good so there is no need for it to be said.

• Haha
I'm actually starting to think that Prick actually struggles with reading, that's why he constantly says things wrong, on the afternoon tea video he was talking about the shower fizzer things that he said were called breath yet it is clearly labeled BREATHE event pouty got it right!
Stop putting foil in the airfryer that just defeats the object of the air circulating around the food ! and what's with the shopping at M&S all the time suddenly, even for everyday foods not special occasion foods, they must have vouchers to use.

Reactions: 8
I'm actually starting to think that Prick actually struggles with reading, that's why he constantly says things wrong, on the afternoon tea video he was talking about the shower fizzer things that he said were called breath yet it is clearly labeled BREATHE event pouty got it right!
Stop putting foil in the airfryer that just defeats the object of the air circulating around the food ! and what's with the shopping at M&S all the time suddenly, even for everyday foods not special occasion foods, they must have vouchers to use.
Back iinthe day it was known for where posh people use to shop not any more so these two thing there are superior!

Reactions: 4
All the family and friends tolerate Prick but they love leigh. The put up with pricks behaviour as leigh is a good person. They dont all know this but I'm.sure this is the behaviour we are seeing
Really they all need to grow a pair and challenge pricks bullying behaviour. That is the only way to deal with it. Leigh hates to challenge due to his gentle nature so just ends up saying whatever. But he shouldn't say whatever he should say please dont talk to me like that it doesn't make me feel good so there is no need for it to be said.
Leigh is so passive aggressive, IMO he is not downtrodden, he does the editing, he shines the halo light on himself and the devil horns on Nick, they're as bad as each other in different ways!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Leigh is so passive aggressive, IMO he is not downtrodden, he does the editing, he shines the halo light on himself and the devil horns on Nick, they're as bad as each other in different ways!!
That is who he is now I totally agree he is nasty behind the scenes. However I can also still see the man of 20 years ago before prick. Its deep down but it's there. An abuser creates an enabler or an abuser or both Pouty has become both in my view and also reflects all his vain qualities which he clearly doesn't get from his family

I swing between Leigh being as bad as Nick and him just accepting his fate in life as many continuously abused people do, he 100% has changed from the man in the very first videos they produced but how much of that is this ‘banter’ they insist they have for the camera, but that’s often what an abusive relationship is projected as to the outside world.. the abuser gaslights their victims into thinking it all just fun or in Nicks case it’s all for the camera but the vitriol that spews from him (especially when he’s liquored up) is real you can tell by the tone and the facial expressions.
He is constantly chasing a life style he cannot afford so ends up ducking and weaving to try and keep up the appearance of wealth. He has the pressure of a very successful and wealthy brother to keep up with who had exactly the lifestyle he yearns after, a stunning apartment in LA, rich, and I imaging lord of beautiful LA friends with the same style. Yet another reason Nick courts ‘friends’ who are more affluent than him so he can cling onto their coattails and experience that lifestyle for just a moment.
But when in their own he reverts to type where saying he’s just ‘working class’ and will not dress up or act different when going somewhere fancy .. yet he did exactly that when on the cruise with the rich crew he very much tried to appear that they belonged in that bracket.
But it would seem some are seeing the light, after all you can’t keep up an act for long, and they are very much out of their depth in That circle, they arrive at friends without hostess gifts, they never send thank you gifts after, we never see them sending birthday snd Christmas gifts to them yet they always receive gifts from them, they never pay for a dinner out happily letting their friends pick up the tab but we never see them reciprocate (plus they eat like normal humans if someone is picking uk the tab) they seem to be being sidelined a bit now, not invited to stay at Stacey’s, the invites are drying up and the others seem to be building their own friendships outside TLG control and that must be killing them to be left behind.
Oh lord the list is endless now I have started thinking …

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.