Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
So what will be the first thing they complain about?
Do we reckon they will stay in Florida or go else where?

I wonder how the sheep feel after being blatantly lied to after all the times they said they weren't going this year.
They won't care about being lied to, they are the lodgeguys brainwashed cult

Reactions: 14

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
OMG, they are really morons if they think that flashing a magic band gets you through customs quicker. It's likely that they don't want a long line-up backed up now with Covid plus it's so close to Xmas so they're not asking lots of questions.

I love them trying to cover-up all their lies with tall tails about how it was a last minute trip and how they saved because they didn't extend the existing car rental reservation, etc. Just stop.

OMG the Applebee's comment. Fucking twits.

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
I wonder if Charlotte will make a weekend appearance this trip. Guessing that as we’ve not heard of her in a year - it’ll be a no 🤔

• Haha

ExiledManc

They are so nasty to staff in restaurants and places (sea world) always slagging off businesses in their slogs, nasty to each other, scam off disabled people. I honestly think people who virtue signal often have the worst morals and lack of integrity and tend to be the nastiest people.

Beapay

They have Christmas alone so Prick can get rat arsed and be obnoxious and nasty with no one to witness
Perhaps the family doesn’t want to spend it with them (who can blame them!) I know I wouldn’t want a camera stuck in my face all day long, being expected to ‘perform’

• Heart

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Central Florida numbers are huge. The parks are cheek to jowl right now. I think it’s reckless to go, but theyre not breaking any rules so its down to personal choice 🤷‍♀️

They’d probably point to Omicron being mild, but the hospitals over there are currently full. So they are definitely running the gauntlet with this trip IMO.
In their warped little minds they will justify it as a business trip as they are these super successful youtube / media 'personalities'
The reality is that they are merely a shit stain on the carpet of time.

• Haha

Lauurz

VIP Member
I'd imagine they parked up for about 2minutes to film those fireworks before Prick said "I need a drink, let's go"

• Haha

Vlogwatcher99

They are so nasty to staff in restaurants and places (sea world) always slagging off businesses in their slogs, nasty to each other, scam off disabled people. I honestly think people who virtue signal often have the worst morals and lack of integrity and tend to be the nastiest people.
Someone should make a highlight reel of how nasty and awful they are and plaster it everywhere along with their be kind shite - hypocrites both of them

Reactions: 13

fhs3848

You can just imagine it…
Prick: who the hell is that?
Lee: Nemo? Might be Dory? Or is a minion? I’m not sure actually 😵💫
Prick: just jiffing post it as a ‘50th statue’ you idiot, the sheep will like it regardless
6D57C436-BBC1-436D-B6B1-2E238AC9EED0.jpeg

• Haha

SofloQueen

Esomeprazole can be brought over the counter as well as the senokot, buscopan and fybogel also pictured. However, it’s much more cost effective to get on prescription. The medications pictured is an anti spasmodic, and for constipation- I would of expected to see other meds, if he has IBS. It looks like he’s self medicating- and not doing it very well
30 days sober will cure his “ibs”

• Haha
  • Heart

Lauurz

VIP Member
Just watching the slog..at Blizzard Beach.
Prick- "the woman working there was very miserable looking, obviously not happy about having to work Christmas day"

What's your excuse then? You're miserable looking but you're on holiday!

(Will post this on new thread too!

• Haha
  • Heart

DLPJG

It makes me so sad to read comments on here from people who wouldn't want to visit DLP based on TLG vlogs. Please don't be put off - some of us have a nice time there! They made really odd hotel choices on both visits when there are far better places to stay both off and onsite, and they don't seem to know much about the parks or how to get the most out of them (eg making the most of extra magic hours rather than showing up at the parks at 10.30).

I think they may be another channel to add to my NYE cull list. I quite liked them when I first discovered them but N's relentless negative energy is just getting harder and harder to watch and the elf thing through vlogmas was really not good - I had assumed they were aiming their vlogs at adults based on the amount of swearing they include but maybe not??. Add to that the stuff I've since discovered about the costs of patreon membership (I had assumed people paid something like £5 a month tops!), back to back cruises etc and it just doesn't look good. And don't get me started on "tarty filletty"

• Heart

ExiledManc

They have Christmas alone so Prick can get rat arsed and be obnoxious and nasty with no one to witness

ExiledManc

I’ve contacted Virgin Atlantic about it and she don’t care if I get banned off this site because flight safety is the most important thing and should be taken absolutely seriously