Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Just like how they got into MK on Christmas Day in the middle of the afternoon, this so-called last minute trip has been booked and fully planned for months. I'm sure they reserved one of the parks for NYE and will be there maskless having a grand ol' time.
You are SPOT on defo been planned for ages! They'll no doubt be drinking the world in epcot again. So tragic the sheep think they ACTUALLY coined the expression lol 😆

Reactions: 14

EmJane86

VIP Member
🤦🏼‍♀️ I knew they’d be in Florida for Christmas! Why do they think anyone would care enough for them to keep it as a surprise 😂

Chorizzo

Just had to make an account during this one!

They think they're on a brand new plane in the new upper class!

It's an old A330 not the new A350 you bellends!!

I get that a very specific gripe but hey I gotta moan about something.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Well well well, the clues were there.
In a couple of vlogs Prick was on hold to Virgin.
Pouty wanting to lose 9lbs for........Prick interrupting him quickly.
The Secret Santa Prick received, a Molton Brown (or as Prick called it Molton and Brown) travel kit "for your travel adventures" Then Pouty quickly diverting the conversation. That particular sheep knew they were going, Hi Jade and Hannah!
Too much describing their 'plans' between now and when the lodge shuts and dropping the presents off early.
Plus, only one night to enjoy the tree in their bedroom?

Well done P&P *slow clap 👏

• Haha

Lukeskywalker20

Sorry, totally off topic. You tube has just recommended me Cooking Show videos to watch and The knob guys are included. WTF??? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Discolights

VIP Member
Are they just going on holiday so they can moan at more things? The tests were slow, the service was slow, the place they ate at was short staffed, the meal wasn’t as good as last year, the room was cold. It’s relentless. Appreciate the fact you’re able to go on holiday maybe? Ungrateful twats.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
He looks like a tramp 🤡

So deceitful and shady to never give the full picture. Just like the cruise on Celebrity that they made out was £250pp but was actually over £1000pp. Just say what you paid in total you fraudulent bellends instead of misleading the sheep.

Squirrel108

Viewing gold!
Freeloading at Bazza’s as they changed their dates last minute and they were always going to do fake flogmas! Of course you were you lying toads.
Going to Walmart at lunchtime on Christmas Eve and commenting how busy it is. No shit! ( not as crowded as the dangerous farm shop though)
They feel safe in Florida as everyone just gets on with it; this to justify their moronic mindset and breathtaking hypocrisy.
Driving past the celebration houses at top speed, half the decorations were a blur!
Not forgetting of course Applebees signature dish made from something with, yep apples. I dread to think what he expects to be served at Longhorns ! ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
So, we've gone from "dangerous farm shop" to "no, we're not going to Florida this year" to "We're here, The Most Magical Dangerous Place on Earth"

Hope you have good insurance guys?

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Close and Sales! Two grown men cutting about with a go pro trying to feel relevant 🤮 just found out my vulnerable mother is paying you monthly for your shite! You can’t block me here you pair of fucking idiots! Remember my name Taylor Derry! I will out you both on every social media platform I can, sick bastards.
I think this sums up everything that is wrong with their lifestyle, how can 2 grown men take extravagant regular vacations knowing that it is being funded in part by the lonely and the vulnerable? Decent people could not do this, it is immoral and wrong.

NeNe21

Chatty Member
How rude but I'd expect nothing more form Nick.

When Leigh kept talking about his "lemonade" Nick looked drunk. Them shouting all over First Class was absurd, I'd be pretty pissed-off if I was in there with them.

I don't mind Leigh that much tbh, it's Nick I can't stand.
I think Leigh is actually the more calculating of the two, Nick is just a loud mouth know it all but I reckon Leigh makes all the bullets for him to fire, he's bone idle doesn't want work, he'd sooner be playing Animal crossing on the internet than getting his hands dirty. He is more reliant on the sheep's funding to maintain their lunches out lifestyle! I honestly couldn't see either holding down a 9 to 5

ExiledManc

Looks like they shared a new box of just for men. Prick’s hair is jet black. As is the top of Pouty’s head but he obviously ran out and didn’t have enough to do the sides

• Haha

Starlight1980

Discord immediately but everything else I haven’t been blocked. There isn’t really much to tell I think other than it’s like a big group chat on discord - I would say majority of the members are lovely but defo favourites. I left in 2019 and was only a sheep for a few months, I would say it was a positive experience for me (sorry) but after my holiday to WDW I left as had no use for it.

nicky is really really lovely and Charlotte seemed to hate all the members - would rarely acknowledge if you put something in a chat unless you was a few firm favourites.

obviously I’ve seen the light - and yes I was feeling sad and lonely at the time!

Just to add I never went to a meet up or met them in person.

PJones

VIP Member
As they can only have 3 reservations at a time they probably couldn't get one for NYE. Behind the scenes- prick really is a prick

• Haha