Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
It does seem very strange that they've said they're spending Christmas Day on their own. Surely if they were in the country they would spend it with family. Maybe off to Florida for the rest of December and whole of January. That's why they've finished filming Vlogmas so early, needed time to do all their packing and shutting up the caravan.
They chose to spend christmas away from their family last year. I think its because Prick wants the day exactly how he wants it, i doubt its a new thing. He strikes me as a grinch underneath all the fake christmas cheer

Reactions: 13

NeNe21

Chatty Member
And they are getting away with it !
only because so many seem to get a kick out of bing their "friends" i will never understand it. When you read some of the comments "you're amazing" "you guys are so funny" etc etc its almost cult like

Emmy79

VIP Member
What made everyone get banned?!?

I have never joined their socials. i watched their florida vlogs initially at the start of lockdown when looking for new disney content, and have stayed to watch the train crash unfold lol I haven't seen their earlier stuff but their home vlogs are awful and show what vile humans they are! And it sadly is all too easy these days to con people of money!
I'm banned when I commented on the 'dangerous farm shop' vlog, told them they couldn't moan as they were out when didn't need to be! Shadow banned on YT and banned from all social media! I think it also was connected to the hilarious Lodge guys memes account on Insta

• Haha
  • Wow

RebelUtd

VIP Member
I have no desire to watch them but from reading this thread it’s clear they are just trolling tattle 🙄

For the son who’s mum is being fleeced, I’d confront them - and film the fuck out of it, pair of scamming twats.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Two complete and utter frauds.
Lies,lies and more lies.
It makes me sick to the stomach that they prey on people to fund their lives. Shameful.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Hannah, Karen, Natasha and Luke and Rich are all friends with a genuine love of (and knowledge about) Disney. Just as Mr David and Mr Ian are genuine friends of The Despicable 3 and Cheers Ears.
Hannah did go through a phase of commenting on the Caravan twats vlogs but has clearly since seen the light like many of the former sheep.

Reactions: 12

ExiledManc

I don’t get how showing yourself to be total liars on camera drives up their views. It will be extremely busy and double the cost.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
How many of them from that party got covid do we think?, I swear if they mention one more time other inconsiderate people I will loose my shit!!

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
I see Prick had is bottle of Gaviscon by the bed. He must have know his ibs was going to play up with all that booze. There is no way he should have been driving that early the next day either.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Did they actually say they are taking a case, packed by someone else, full of food and snacks that they have no idea about? WTF guys, so wrong

• Wow

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
More moaning that the Premier Inn restaurant isn't doing a full menu and doesn't have their heating on because of Covid. Can't wait to see how much they moan about the issues due to Covid in Florida. Restaurants are short-staffed, supply chain issues, etc.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Oh come on, they are a couple, they share spit kissing, can’t say I would ever care if my husband did that
Can I ask that we don’t discuss the caravan twats exchanging bodily fluids as I enjoy keeping my dinner down.

• Haha

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
I can't believe they spent their fake Xmas day with hannah and her kids rather than his parents and sister...very odd...unless that was their get out of jail card hannah wanting to be there