Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Some one just posted a pic on FB of them with leighvil and prick, they were on the same flight. They looked their usual scruffy dad with a bad dye job selves.

Reactions: 13

Anniebee

VIP Member
I think Leigh is essentially extremely lazy. Doesn’t want to work, wants to “chill” constantly. He wants to live the life of a retired couple and he’s in his mid 40s

He wants to do as little as possible and he pushed to get away from daily vlogging so he wouldn’t have to edit every day.

Even when they meet up with Kerchingas he’s always trying to sneak off to bed. He’s just bone idle IMO. Nick is by far the more driven of the two.

Their current “work” seems to be mainly Nick, with Leigh going along to pass him a screwdriver etc.

And that laziness has extended IMO, to him never really thinking for himself and starting to show how ill informed and incapable he is.

Here’s some advice if read this Leigh, and it’s meant kindly, challenge your brain more. You’ll regret it in 20 years if you let your brain go to marshmallow now. Step up, improve your understanding of the world you’re living in and don’t aspire to the day to day the life of a 70 year old.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Watching the endless travel day (feels like it's as long as the flight). Had to laugh when one of them kept saying he was hoping to see the skyscrapers when they flew over New York - how close to the ground does he think the plane flies? Not to mention the in flight map showed they were a couple of 100 miles west of Manhattan 😂

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
All the Disney parks are fully booked today and tomorrow, if they get in it will sadly be nothing more than a super spreader event. I love Disney but wouldn't want to be there right now, covid is through the roof there 😢
Just like how they got into MK on Christmas Day in the middle of the afternoon, this so-called last minute trip has been booked and fully planned for months. I'm sure they reserved one of the parks for NYE and will be there maskless having a grand ol' time.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
It does seem very strange that they've said they're spending Christmas Day on their own. Surely if they were in the country they would spend it with family.
Obviously, being the kind and considerate people they are, they don't want to mix with anyone just incase they catch Covid. 🤔🙄😊

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Or you have the option of improving your content you miserable prick and taking that as some constructive feedback.

Maybe whoever dropped the Bazza suitcase off took the car
Hadn't even thought of that! That's exactly what it is. Sandy dropped off the suitcase for her friend that is Bazza's friend/relative. Her husband and her would have driven the car back to their's and then will bring it back whenever the morons return.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Personally, I think they are stupid. Sure they’ve got through life by scamming customers, employees and patrons but they know nothing about nothing. Half the shit they spout off about a place is regurgitated from the internet and they can’t even get that correct. Nevermind trying to keep track of their lies and bullshit. They think they’re clever but they’re not in the slightest. That’s the only thing I find amusing and entertaining. How willingly stupid they are to put all this shite on YouTube for all the world to see how unworldly they are. Money can’t buy you class or intelligence. They’re just as thick and gullible as their fake friends/fans. The same types who lapped up the culture of Trump and believe everything they read in the Daily Mail.

PJones

VIP Member
Such liars and it was very clear they were going.
Everywhere is busy, masks are now required all over the place.
Queues will be horrendous

Brits are getting covid over there and having horrendous issues finding accommodation to stay in as most places dont want them. Flights have to be changed, sometimes at their cost.

Restaurants are busy, they have very few staff so service is slow if you can get seated in the first place

MummaK

They discovered half & half, albeit years after everyone else but they discovered it!! 😂😂
They’re so intelligent that they don’t realize you can mix cream and milk in the uk and guess what…. That’s equivalent to US half and half hence the name 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
OMG, Pouty's looking at the map and not sure what country they're flying over... well you fucking twit you've already left the UK, you've gone past Ireland and Iceland, and you're not to the US yet so I'm going to guess it's Canada. PS - You're going to be way out in the Atlantic so you're not going to see New York skyscrapers when flying to Florida. Morons.

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
That's great that they somehow feel more free to speak about Covid in Florida vs. at home in the UK. I'm sure that feeling more emboldened will help them get a good spot in the ER at Orlando Regional Medical Centre when the time comes in the next couple of weeks.
I'm pretty sure they'll be fine if they keep their magic bands on! 😉

Just finished the travel day slog, had to do it in three stages so I didn't smash the TV and have seen the thumbnail for the next one 'Christmas Eve at WDW'. The just said on Travel day that they wouldn't be going to parks etc as they are too busy.....total twats. They do what they want when it suits them

The constant, 'this is new to us' and 'you used to be able to' is getting boring already!

Prick takes the mickey out of Pouty for getting confused and getting things wrong, it's no wonder when Prick constantly interrupts him and finishes his sentences!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Splott

Close and Sales! Two grown men cutting about with a go pro trying to feel relevant 🤮 just found out my vulnerable mother is paying you monthly for your shite! You can’t block me here you pair of fucking idiots! Remember my name Taylor Derry! I will out you both on every social media platform I can, sick bastards.
OMG If they were to do that to my Mam I'd go effin ballistic.

Some time ago I remember Leigh saying “he wouldn’t be uploading whilst on holiday in Florida”

..and here we are.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
So easy to fact check these liars, we're staying away from the parks then they go to them all over Christmas
4, 5 or 6 weeks? well it's 6 weeks because that's what Prick told PAYGPAL Vera when they walked past the barber shop!

And when telling the sim card lies Prick said the place they booked in Orlando doesn't have wifi. Really, is it a tent in someone's garden?

#The PAYGPAL Guys Can't stop telling BIG lies

• Haha