Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twintwin

Chatty Member
They are charging Daniel Kinahan with the murder of Eddie Hutch. Will be interesting to see if they can get him back here.

Reactions: 4
Any news on the western front? 🤣 awful quiet here
Awh stop, I'm assuming the lads are still inside and that's why it's all quite?
---
Oh wait I forgot, I seen this somewhere else from a boxing match in blanch a couple of weeks ago. That little chap is always being tagged by the lads and Lee byrne

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

xxoo1993

New to this thread not from the area but intrigued, sophmaloney has posted happy heavenly birthday packie on instagram today, is this her sisters boyfriend who was killed because of her or smthin like that?

Twintwin

Chatty Member
I can't get her Instagram stories off my mind. It's awful. My heart goes out to her and that little boy. She said she turned up at the school and all and they both start crying💔 As much as she's suffering I really do hope this is all in her mind and that yoke Sonya didn't orchestrate that child being taken from her. She said her mam was threatened if she didn't cooperate.
I doubt she would have ended up in the hospital she wasn’t very sick. You can barely get a bed on the psych ward things are so bad in this country.

floggersunited

Chatty Member
I know but their business account Rosewood crystal management is down as the new owner. The same business only formed in June '23 and they bought his Clondalkin house that CAB took over too.
Why would the CAB sell it for much less than it’s worth or the highest offer? Genuine question, like do you mean someone in CAB bought it??

Gizmo79

Why was he taken off her though? There must have been a big reason. They don’t take kids away for nothing. On top of that she hasn't seen him in 8 months which means she is not even allowed visitation.

Ok after reading the stories it looks like she has psychosis and was admitted to hospital and is refusing to take the medication so that’s why she can’t get him back. How awful for her.
It was heartbreaking reading that,and things like that actually happen 😭

username1289

Yea I thought the same , she’s obviously not well it’s very sad especially for the son his life has been turned upside down

Samiam21

How come she's classed as a carer? Does her son have a disability?
---
Who is Jean talking about in her recent posts? Who is the guy she is referring to?
I think it's Conor? Only coz she said he's a father of 4 and has a Fiancé. Maybe I'm reaching but also she shared the post of him liking her story straight after it. Also she said something about a movie premiere he is in.

Future

Chatty Member
They said in the paper a female close to him is under threat. Wonder is it his mam after she did the go fund me.

glambots

Bringing the child out to it feel sick after watching that scruffy cunts.
Who was that ??

VICKEYPOLLARD

It was me
Her name is mimi, she's originally from I think Crumlin and linked to them all. She used to sell stolen credit cards back in the early 2000s. Lives in Valencia now
Heya girl I think it's just me and you from the original thread now 😂 any articles I can look up about her
---
Stop!!! Some post don’t make any sense tho?! She just states random things?.. I feel so bad for her tho! Poor girl
Literally so random half of it doesn't make sense god love her, she says she made the mistake of dropping parker to her mams and they (tori/ sonya) had planned to get him from kates so was she (jean) unwell for ages mentally and that was the only chance they got the parker from her I'm guessing

xxoo1993

I think a combination of boredom and wanting to show off all the places where he had been. I have to say that his reviews are quite well written.
Very well written, he seems like an intelligent man which is why I’m confused by the amount of reviews leaving a digital footprint of his whereabouts