Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frenchy2021

I know but their business account Rosewood crystal management is down as the new owner. The same business only formed in June '23 and they bought his Clondalkin house that CAB took over too.
Where do you get this information Cali? Obv only say if it is public knowledge.

Reactions: 1

stateofye

Was just about to ask what’s going on with Jean too, I see Parker’s Aunt always has him, poor kid probably misses his Mammy tho. I pity Jean too, she seems decent and a good Ma to Parker, the quotes she’s sharing are sad.
---
Who is F Byrne they’re all wishing a happy birthday to today
The Maloneys cousin.

Lilly long

VIP Member
Seen elsewhere that one of the lads arrested was BG. Haven't a clue who he's in with but that last arrest was pretty disgusting.

No idea who the other 2 are that were arrested.
He’s an out of control 20 year old.. it was always going to be this way of life for him.. he never stood a chance .. not that I’m condoning what the little scumbag did ..

I feel it’s very cliquey, I don’t think I would be going without being in one of the little groups they all go around in

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Why does Sophie have a picture up with the song Ms Independent on it when she is literally the least independent person going? She is dependant on the government and whoever she is riding at all times.
Depends of her ma and da too because she lives in their box bedroom

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
How old are they

]
Can’t get my head around why he done this, surely not that stupid. Who even leaves google reviews especially for Pizza Hut 😭
I think a combination of boredom and wanting to show off all the places where he had been. I have to say that his reviews are quite well written.