Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverly hills housewife

Sophie is also getting SW for her son
She would be classed as a carer so getting that payment, lone parents aswell as Domicillary and I wouldnt say she declares tax on any of it. She lives at home so probably doesn't even pay rent for her boxroom
How come she's classed as a carer? Does her son have a disability?
---
Who is Jean talking about in her recent posts? Who is the guy she is referring to?

Last edited:

stateofye

Stop they are awful!! 💔 She’s totally putting it all out there, i just don’t believe that he is being minded in the best way, hate to coment on a child’s appearance but there’s no way his health is number one priority to the people who are minding him!!
---
Her stories are very sad about her son , who has custody of him is it James mam? It’s terrible hope the child is ok
It’s her own mam. who she has called a snake! And James’s sister TWL 😠

Lilly long

VIP Member
Are you sure that's not just another spelling mistake 🙈🤣
---
Liam Byrnes house is sold

Wonder if it's a relation to someone in CAB who bought it. The company only set up in June 23 , house bought in Dec'23 for around 250k
So many applicants applied back in '21 when it first came on the market and put in offers of 400k and above , CAB rejected them all.

All abit suss
A chinese person bought it..

Frenchy2021

Depends of her ma and da too because she lives in their box bedroom
Ultimately compliments of the government though I'd imagine? Her ma was the one who shared the photo. Imagine encouraging that level of mooching and coining it independence 🤯 no wonder she is so deluded