Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverly hills housewife

Videos on tiktok before whela was killed were saying it, the pic of her in the orange that Mcgregor liked she had a black eye apparently but she has loads makeup on in it and a filter can't tell. Its all jus hear say and ggossip unless ur in it really
Who beat her up? Jesus they all live such complicated lives

• Sad
Reactions: 2

ohlawd

Chatty Member
God her stories are actually disturbing. Really sad way for her life to end up and awful that she has no one there for her. Hope she can get herself right at some stage

Reactions: 2

Twintwin

Chatty Member
No they definitely don’t, it’s optional for each family
---

I think I read a while back that it’s an Island under Iranian rule nd pretty much anything goes there, similar to Dubai
Yeah here is the article. They are laundering their money through Kish Island in Iran, which means it can’t be touched by western nations. Interesting that it mentions Kinahan Senior has become increasingly political in recent years and is taking an interest in what’s going on in the middle east in places like Yemen. It also says they were inadvertently funding hezbollah. I wonder is that part of the reason for the US sanctions and wanted money. They didn’t want them meddling in Iran and the Middle East.

Reactions: 1

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Awh stop, they must all use the one florist. I assume most florists would say no, but I suppose money talks. I'd say the o'dwyers have their own list of people they use, sure the poor horses when the scramblers are revving beside them too.
---

You're right, just went on and had a look and they have a vodka display on their story. I scrolled down a bit and they did Packies funeral flowers too. The comment from them under the pic is "RIP Packie, look over Leah to help her through this horrible time". 🙊
Grafton Flowers is Brad Dempseys grandmothers stall outside Brown Thomas.

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Where are the Kinahans? Still in Dubai or in Iran like some people are saying? I don’t believe they have gone to a country like that with women and kids with them but you never know. They are months away from getting extradited if they are still in Dubai.

Beverly hills housewife

What does that mean 😳😳😳
Oh sorry I should have clarified! His grandfather on his mams side is "Cotton Eye" Joe Delaney. I can't imagine it was an easy upbringing for her either
---
There must be more to it than that. I suppose Tulsa had determined that they were taking him off her and her own mother wasn’t chosen to care for him. They probably had to do it that way not to cause a scene and distress the child further by arriving at her house and forcibly removing him with the guards etc.

She must feel so betrayed by her mother even though it was prob for the best.
It is usually only under very serious circumstances that a child is taken off their mother by Tusla and when they do, they try their best to have the child supported by wider family. But wasn't whela's mum under threat a while back? Was the house not targeted?!

VICKEYPOLLARD

What did he get taken off her? Where you see that?
Not 100% sure of whether her ma or other family has him but she keeps posting cryptic stories about how she misses him and they're better together this is going on weeks if not months , I think she was in hospital for a while too not sure why tho, really do pity her, seems nothings going right for her at all

Stephan

Where do you get this information Cali? Obv only say if it is public knowledge.
The info is here in regards to company .

Frenchy2021

Someone also txtd her telling her to get a job calling her a toerag and Jean put it up saying that's no way to speak to a widow. Has a story up aswell saying whela went to work everyday earned his money and was a gentleman. Of all the delusion shite she's put up over the last few weeks that has to take the top spot🙈
Stop acting like that man had a net pay figure lol

• Haha

loupylou775

It's bg and pg not sure am I allowed say their names, look up €700000 crime bust clondalkin
---

They supposedly have alot of legitimate businesses to cover the money, I read they don't fued but they're not to be messed with either and the kinahans aren't coming back to Ireland so somebody was going to step up
---
Right this is going way back to 2022 I think but there was a member in this called calicali, is she still about?, she mentioned a girl who was a business woman type but also I think a crime boss type too anyone from the saffy thread remember this, did we figure out who it was? I had a lot going on and wasn't in the thread for ages so I missed out on loads
Was it S V