Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiiiikiiii

Who is she talking about she keeps saying “him” but then goes on to seem to spell out “FLA” is she saying flashy is doing all this to her

Reactions: 1

username1289

Yea I agree the child looks so pale and not happy I really hope she gets things sorted I would be lost without my child I could never imagine myself in that situation

VICKEYPOLLARD

What's going on with Jean and why doesn't she have her little boy anymore, I really do pity her, i think things really have gone terrible for her since whela died

username1289

Her stories are very sad about her son , who has custody of him is it James mam? It’s terrible hope the child is ok

VICKEYPOLLARD

Was just about to ask what’s going on with Jean too, I see Parker’s Aunt always has him, poor kid probably misses his Mammy tho. I pity Jean too, she seems decent and a good Ma to Parker, the quotes she’s sharing are sad.
---

The Maloneys cousin.
She seems so sad all the time, she's lost with out her little boy and James, honestly my own life hit rock bottom recently and if I didn't have my own child I'd be dead long ago so I do feel for her, she seems like a great mam too x
---
Was just about to ask what’s going on with Jean too, I see Parker’s Aunt always has him, poor kid probably misses his Mammy tho. I pity Jean too, she seems decent and a good Ma to Parker, the quotes she’s sharing are sad.
---

The Maloneys cousin.
Whose the aunt ,is it on her side or james x

VICKEYPOLLARD

What is she like? Is she still with Gerry Byrne? Was leeane in the mix there given flashy and capper were friends?

See actually Leanne's sister Jemma had a baby. Her fella doesn't look well
Absolutely no idea what she's like, but I will say she was classy in her replies to Jean she could of rose to it but she didn't