Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andreaohmy

Who has the child is it James mother?
Ye as far as I can tell from her stories she dropped Parker to her mams who then gave the child to sonya. Now I dont know how much of this is true as she does seem to be really unwell but she's convinced her mam sonya, tori, doctors, the school and tusla are all in on it. Poor poor girl

Reactions: 2

Future

Chatty Member
It’s all kicking off on tik tok. Someone put up earlier where Eric and Glen are and now the retaliation tik tok is calling whealos ma out

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Talk to me about the Byrnes and why they’re all over Liverpool. The sons with Gerard’s daughter, the wife’s besties now with influencer MUA Carla L and the daughters a fashion model for cricket ?
Are they set up here now or what?
He had a car dealership there I think? Of course all a front for drugs and money laundering. I suppose he just seemed like a rich businessman over there, he had a house in a rich area and his kids probably went to good schools. It’s all come crashing down now.

What are his wife and kids going to do? Surely if they had access to cash somewhere it will start to run out. Where are they living now and how are they getting by does anyone know?

Gizmo79

So her saying "they said "she had psychosis it seems like she actually does have it god love her,the rambling and nothing making sense and the paranoia 😔

VICKEYPOLLARD

She was mentioning gw was meant to be stalking her and trying to get her to sleep with him, like she gorgeous so I wouldn't put it past him not to try, and saying how loads of James supposed friends were messaging her too, can't stand Sophie and her torturing Jean because she's jealous of her, and flashys worse, he'd die if a girl like Jean looked at him twice and Sophie knew it
---
Any word of the kinahans seen they were meant to be on an island off the coast of Iran

Last edited:

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Did I read somewhere that all deaths have to be registered on RIP? Or did I dream that?
No they definitely don’t, it’s optional for each family
---
Where are the Kinahans? Still in Dubai or in Iran like some people are saying? I don’t believe they have gone to a country like that with women and kids with them but you never know. They are months away from getting extradited if they are still in Dubai.
I think I read a while back that it’s an Island under Iranian rule nd pretty much anything goes there, similar to Dubai

Frenchy2021

Is Sophie a bully/ mean girl vibes or is she really that popular (the extreme happy birthday messages)? Sounds like she could turn Reece G 🤣🤣🤣 pretty sure he posted something about having her back ... Was there not a video of her getting wooled off Dame St and he legged it 🤣🤣🤣

Leelaxo

So there was 30 people at Tristan’s funeral today including guards… Hennessy’s are having a 3 day wake!
---
You can imagine some of the floral arrangements today 😂 I have pictures but can’t post!

Beverly hills housewife

The stuff she's saying about the treatment of the boy. What do ye make of that? Could be that she's unwell because it sounds a bit ott or could she be trying to build a case by making accusations? Does anyone know her?

Also, is flashy not in prison already?