Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
Cruise review has been posted…I’m glad she wrote that it was an ad for a cruise because the ad itself tells me nothing about a cruise

Reactions: 9

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
Is she colourblind, or just a bit special? I’m at a loss as to how this is a matching tracksuit.
Fuck wouldn’t you love to hit that smug ugly face with a shovel. Lol. fuck off you germ.
I always thought the kids looked like Sarah.
Turns out they get their unappealing vomit worthy features from both their inbred parents.

Msoscyq

VIP Member
I saw a reel on the gram today about consumerism and had women walking down the street with all of their handbags on at once plus multiple sunglasses and men wearing 10 hats and how ridiculous it looks. Made me think of tagging Sez... but I didn't want to get blocked 🤣

She's awful quiet today. Must be reading tattle.
I am a very unfashionable poor person who doesn't even own a handbag, but I never understand why women own multiple handbags and sunglasses.

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
He did her so dirty with this pic 🤣 it’s also an old one because she made a comment this week about changing from her red to pink. Love when he gives us content 🫢
It's hard to imagine Brandley being allowed to post any pictures without approval from The Boss, yet I seriously doubt she'd approve this hideous photo sooooo...😂

• Haha

AlterBoy

VIP Member
You’d think a media mogul like Sez would know how Instagram works? Even if you couldn’t click through, it doesn’t take a master sleuth to figure it out, does it? Especially given Sez left up the profile pic and the first few letters of her name. Respects Jules’s privacy as much as she respects her own kids.
View attachment 2997066
View attachment 2997067
Just came on to say the same thing! She’s not real bright, fuck me.

Attachments

• Haha

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Is this the beginning of the much promised house tour?!?

Also, those tiny windows are fucking hilarious and is seriously no cupboards in the bedrooms? Like none at all…

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Maybe try Big W Sez....oh wait, no, don't want Brandwee to get PTSD as a result.
The reject shop or dollars and sense is where my kids bought their own with pocket money 😂 also we print them on the back of scrap paper. “Use what we have already!” She said. Fuck off.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Big words from the cadet 'nice' spending time with you. Wtaf ! Even though soz the snoz and the cadet look 55 they are only in there mid 30s and carry on like 2 105 yos. Why doesn't he ever tell her I love doing life with you sozempic??

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Was this house like a half way house or boarding house before? Who in their right mind would prioritise each bedroom having a bathroom over having built in/WIR??
Yep for sure halfway house/rehab or something along those lines. Wonder if any of the tenants have returned?

They disappeared for a bit and then came back! Weird!

She’s not wrong. My relationship with my mum and my sister is absolutely nothing like hers 🫠

Attachments

• Haha