Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AJAYA

VIP Member
So I’m a bit late to the party, but it seems I also have a magic mirror in my house. I got it from Kmart 😂

As it turns out, if you hold your phone at face level and tilt it down slightly, it helps thin out your legs! #skinnyphotohacks
I also have a kmart long arch mirror and I only noticed yesterday that the reflection of the door frame the frame is seriously warped!

Reactions: 8

notgifted

VIP Member
I hadn’t thought about it like this but you are 100% right. How can you promote kids with a kid product but ‘hide’ the kids. You can’t have it both ways 🙃
---

Also it’s interesting she has tagged an agency. They don’t manage her, and she doesn’t follow them, so I’m unsure why she tagged them. Anyone know?
Can you tell me what agency she’s tagged?

I know a few agencies like The Connect Agency seem to send out a lot of invites to people they don’t manage, invite them to screenings & things, maybe it’s a similar thing, Trolls movie not long ago did a thing with Connect and all sorts of influencer scum were invited, maybe Sez has her name down on some lists to get more gigs coming.

SlothSmoth

Chatty Member
Off on a cruise. Wonder if its sponsored?

If I was on the same cruise as them I would demand a refund.

Here’s Steph’s post from a couple of weeks ago and Sarah liking it 🫠. I’m losing track of how many times she’s found herself over the years.
IMG_6144.jpeg

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Lol - 5 comments on her reel about nutra organics last night and one of the comments is asking something completely irrelevant.

Money well spent nutra! begging for comments story incoming
And there are sooooo many other 'influencers' flogging this shit...some of them are actually decent at their job and if I were to buy some, it would be via those who put the time and effort into making good a-ads. Sez is so half-arsed lazy with her content; she either begs for engagement, asks her followers to tell her all the good points about the product or, simply says the product has all the features you'd expect. Hopeless.

basketballbelly

I am a very unfashionable poor person who doesn't even own a handbag, but I never understand why women own multiple handbags and sunglasses.
I have three handbags and two pairs of sunglasses lol. I have a work handbag, a day-to-day casual and a going out handbag. My husband and I both drive both our cars and if I move the sunglasses I lose them so I keep a pair in each car.

Reactions: 7

kaysie303

I saw a reel on the gram today about consumerism and had women walking down the street with all of their handbags on at once plus multiple sunglasses and men wearing 10 hats and how ridiculous it looks. Made me think of tagging Sez... but I didn't want to get blocked 🤣

She's awful quiet today. Must be reading tattle.

notgifted

VIP Member
I bet she has never waved watches a single Inter Miami game, she probably doesn’t even know what it is.