Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NipNops

So I wanted to see if big Sezempic and her big w campaign still existed on insta. Instead, meta AI came back with this. She’s even showing her controversy in searches….hahaha killing it big girl!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

SlothSmoth

Chatty Member
Hey Brad,

I’m just a kid from Frankston (IYKYK), that was raised in a split family, my dad died, I was sexually abused a lot, and bullied extensively. Guess what - I still got my VCE, a uni degree, have a beautiful home with a very small mortgage and a genuinely happy marriage (ie…. Not for insta) and two kind, caring and gorgeous kids who can also be absolute turds). And I managed to do all of this without playing the victim card or trying to get people to feel sorry for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Wow, thread #50. What a wild ride it's been! The Kearnts are how I found tattle, by googling them because I had an inkling they were cunts and turns out I was right. I joined in around thread #20 and can't believe we're at #50 now! Thanks for all the laughs fellow tattlers, I love being loved by you 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Cringing so much at these “bedroom makeovers”. Her aesthetic is “bought a house that wasn’t fit for purpose so now we have to store our clothing on the walls because it doesn’t fit anywhere else”.
IMG_5992.jpeg

IMG_5993.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

phonies

Chatty Member
PSA: If you refer to Outspoken, please upload screenshots as it is a closed group and they are known to delete posts toot sweet if they get too controversial or the @kearns legal letter gets delivered. We need receipts and to be able to join in on the magic that is others hating on these Kearnts. Thank you and bless all the Tattle aunties. I love being loved by you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sarah at Easter: my boys are all grown up and too old for arts and craft
Sarah now: we’re in our art and craft era!

Her plan to keep the kids off devices appears to literally be keep buying new shit every single day. How sustainable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The audacity of posting about their interests all day, the exact time and location of their sports class, snippets of conversations and then backing it up with “it’s not about their faces, it’s about protecting their privacy”. Covering their faces is literally the only thing you’ve changed.

Every day you seem to post something about the boys wanting to be online or ask Instagram something. It may not be too early to get them into some decent therapy to work through their issues.

Reactions: 37
Is it just me or is it so embarrassing that her kids actually ask to be filmed, 😳
Like is that fkn normal? My kid at that age didn’t want a camera shoved anywhere near his face.
He was obviously enjoying life, 😂
What a bloody hoot being in that family would be, 😳

Reactions: 36
On closer inspection, I don’t think she’s there actually marching, she’s on the sidelines as usual. Really did stumble across it by mistake. I bet she couldn’t believe her luck at being able to post a couple of token photos for clout.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36