Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
Yawn 🥱
No one cares. You'll gain it back soon enough. Funnily enough, she never posted photos as unflattering as the one on the left, everything has always been disingenuous with her. She was also supposedly comfortable in her own skin then too, but apparently not. According to this she was quite insecure. Funny how she's always maintained the 'all is sunshine and rainbows' demeanour, but it actually wasn't, and probably isn't now either.
Reminds me of Sophie Cachia’s Be You campaign (I think it was her?) - what’s the bet Sez has archived any of her more unflattering posts - they’ll come out soon enough when her weight balloons straight back.

Reactions: 9

SlothSmoth

Chatty Member
I have three handbags and two pairs of sunglasses lol. I have a work handbag, a day-to-day casual and a going out handbag. My husband and I both drive both our cars and if I move the sunglasses I lose them so I keep a pair in each car.
My kids go to a catholic school and if they’re principal tried to tell me how to run my household, it wouldn’t end well.

dempstat

Jesus that’s the worst/best ever 🤮🤣🤣

I had an almost identical snaggle 😭 Currently on my final set of 6 Invisalign. Didn’t even cost that much! Maybe that’s why she won’t fix it, doesn’t cost enough. She won’t get enough of a money-spending dopamine hit 🫢
Oh that is so good! I did mine 2 years ago, the best money I've ever spent. I was told permanent wire behind would be annoying but it hasn't bothered me at all.

• Heart

Msoscyq

VIP Member
I saw a reel on the gram today about consumerism and had women walking down the street with all of their handbags on at once plus multiple sunglasses and men wearing 10 hats and how ridiculous it looks. Made me think of tagging Sez... but I didn't want to get blocked 🤣

She's awful quiet today. Must be reading tattle.
I am a very unfashionable poor person who doesn't even own a handbag, but I never understand why women own multiple handbags and sunglasses.

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
He did her so dirty with this pic 🤣 it’s also an old one because she made a comment this week about changing from her red to pink. Love when he gives us content 🫢
It's hard to imagine Brandley being allowed to post any pictures without approval from The Boss, yet I seriously doubt she'd approve this hideous photo sooooo...😂

• Haha

Crockjock

VIP Member
Imagine thinking you're soooo important that you take your work on a 4 day cruise because it couldn't possibly wait or be covered by someone else 🙄
How embarrassing, working all day everyday isn't a flex.
But was he though? We know his 75 hour days make Sez froth so maybe he pretends to work?

• Haha

AlterBoy

VIP Member
You’d think a media mogul like Sez would know how Instagram works? Even if you couldn’t click through, it doesn’t take a master sleuth to figure it out, does it? Especially given Sez left up the profile pic and the first few letters of her name. Respects Jules’s privacy as much as she respects her own kids.
View attachment 2997066
View attachment 2997067
Just came on to say the same thing! She’s not real bright, fuck me.

Attachments

• Haha