Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Is this the beginning of the much promised house tour?!?

Also, those tiny windows are fucking hilarious and is seriously no cupboards in the bedrooms? Like none at all…

Reactions: 9

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Maybe try Big W Sez....oh wait, no, don't want Brandwee to get PTSD as a result.
The reject shop or dollars and sense is where my kids bought their own with pocket money 😂 also we print them on the back of scrap paper. “Use what we have already!” She said. Fuck off.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Big words from the cadet 'nice' spending time with you. Wtaf ! Even though soz the snoz and the cadet look 55 they are only in there mid 30s and carry on like 2 105 yos. Why doesn't he ever tell her I love doing life with you sozempic??

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Was this house like a half way house or boarding house before? Who in their right mind would prioritise each bedroom having a bathroom over having built in/WIR??
Yep for sure halfway house/rehab or something along those lines. Wonder if any of the tenants have returned?

They disappeared for a bit and then came back! Weird!

She’s not wrong. My relationship with my mum and my sister is absolutely nothing like hers 🫠

Attachments

• Haha

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Trigger warning:
This rat face just popped up as an ad in between my insta stories dear god genuinely frightening I DO NOT WANT TO SEE that I’ll be reporting it 😂

She is my most hated influencer dear god I can’t wait for it all to unravel. Is she not scared of Brad ever leaving with their level of debt and not having a previous proper jobs or skills. Definitely incoming ad featuring the kids. Spruik anything including her kids and soul for a $. No one wants to see your ugly rat kids or buck tooth beaver cheating tiny gnome husband.

“New direct to boot”?! It’s at least 4 years old I’m pretty sure… always late to the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
She probably didn't even have tickets. She saw the comment in here about watching the Matilda's and probably did that post then messaged herself that story for the fake win.

canijustsay

VIP Member
The protesters marched down Pitt Street and onto Hyde Park. I saw the ANZ sign and found the bank at 244 Pitt Street. Did a street view and worked out where she was standing - opposite the ANZ somewhere between the Hilton, Wilsons car park and the JB Hifi on the map. Very much on the sidelines
Any other footage of the protest online to see if you can spot her on the sidelines?

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
Definitely looks like an Invisalign retainer. Looks like he’s lost a tooth on the left of the picture and the Invisalign will hold the space for it to regrow. My 10 year old just finished her course. They worked brilliantly BUT that looks like the retainer is filthy and filled with I don’t know what. You have to be so diligent with keeping them clean and that doesn’t look like they are 🤮
Agree. Looks like an Invisalign retainer... but a filthy one!

• Haha