Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
This outfit cost in excess of $2000. The boots are $1400 alone. Admittedly, I don’t hate the outfit, although I think a camel coloured coat would’ve been nicer than poo brown. The red nails and lipstick age her terribly though and she looks 55, not mid 30’s.
Just the usual bogan trash keeping up with the Joneses.

Reactions: 10
Why did she dirty delete everything this morning? Did anyone catch her talking stories?
---
What a loser. She only started following Chloe this week, after she had her baby 😂
IMG_6435.jpeg

• Haha

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Do you think she will do the glow up thing she was talking about. Wasn't it due to happen in Jan when the new school year started?

Babble3344

I saw another content creator post about taking her son to the same event as Sez and the boys.

(She done a great job of showing the event. Unlike Sez.) The event was just at house. How odd?

Swamp Life

I think this is the number of people in her subscriber chat 🤣 stadium of fans.
I think it’s gone up around 10 or so after she first started posting about Palestine a few weeks back. Which is why she probably keeps sharing posts from time to time. She doesn’t have a targeted plan for engagement.
IMG_6732.jpeg

• Haha

Reggie21

No screen time, except YouTube on TV and the laptop. So really “no screen time” means no iPads. So no gym anymore either?
We haven’t seen Finn’s drums recently, or Knox’s art studio. Maybe downstairs is flooded
I was thinking the same thing. Otherwise why would you put this clutter (aka art table) in the swamp’s only liveable room?

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Those would be balloons from the stall that KnoXXaay single-handedly organised in the fight to end bullying in schools. Such an amazingly thoughtful kind wonderful kid that one.
Oh…. So she “kindly” brought them home for her kids to let go into the roof space rather than unkindly leaving them at school for everyone to enjoy? Got it 😜

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
The only reason I can think of for having that art table set up upstairs is that the kids are hanging out up there because that’s where the tv is.

there’s so much space downstairs, why wouldn’t you have it there?
Is it poorly insulated and too cold down there? Did one of Brandley’s office toilets flood?
it’s very weird.