Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
Definitely looks like an Invisalign retainer. Looks like he’s lost a tooth on the left of the picture and the Invisalign will hold the space for it to regrow. My 10 year old just finished her course. They worked brilliantly BUT that looks like the retainer is filthy and filled with I don’t know what. You have to be so diligent with keeping them clean and that doesn’t look like they are 🤮
I think you might be right, but that is positively disgusting 🤢
They haven't taught these kids good oral hygiene at all 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
Sez flexing her money yet again. If she paid full price, there’s another $280 she’s blown. Nike Tech Fleece sets are the uniform of the local teen eshay wannabes where I live. Surprised she didn’t buy him a pair of Nike TN’s to go with them.
.... is hers new too?
$140 for the hoodie, new.

1000017710.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Ok Bradley Smalls…. I see you. I can’t wait for your next post about how you lost your card collection as a kid due moving 49 times… and now you are trying to recreate your childhood with your fave kid. Yawn.
Kmart sell these $3-$9 a pack by the looks. Why is Kmart ok but not Big w Brad?

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Definitely this. No actual footage of her in the protest. Surely an advocate such as Sezzy would have done an insta live or something… or charitable extraordinaire Knoxxy would have made some posters or something…

Hey Sez… we’re not buying any of this. 😏
100% she would have made a poster or got a pic with the incest assholes with some lame caption.

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
Are his teeth just really grubby, or does he having something on them finally?!
Actually I think he has some sort of mouthguard on in this pic. If you look at the one Screeny put up, he’s only got four visible front teeth and then little weird things next to them. But in this pic it looks like there’s a tooth there, but it’s just the clear guard.

Surely it’s not Invisalign as it’s molded to your actual teeth and as also mentioned by Screeny, he needs a lot of jaw work first to fix that situation.

canijustsay

VIP Member
This is off topic but I don’t really follow many influenzas on SM anymore….

Does anyone have any recommendations for a page that advocates against bullying and for empowerment of girls? Particularly teens. Life has thrown some battles to people I love and I want to reach out to some people who have big voices 💪 apart from Sez of course - I’ve already reached out to knoxxay because he is a pillar of knowledge about fundraising and NFPs against bullying. Waiting for my official knoxxay fan reply.
rebecca sparrow on Fb or Instagram has some awesome content

canijustsay

VIP Member
And there are sooooo many other 'influencers' flogging this shit...some of them are actually decent at their job and if I were to buy some, it would be via those who put the time and effort into making good a-ads. Sez is so half-arsed lazy with her content; she either begs for engagement, asks her followers to tell her all the good points about the product or, simply says the product has all the features you'd expect. Hopeless.
Or buy it from the Amazon shop front. Same discount & free shipping

Reactions: 6

Michy02

VIP Member
In my 100% amateur opinion, looks like the tooth on the far left (1) is discoloured. Does look, at first, like a thin mouth guard (I've never seen any like that but they might exist?).... but the far right side (2) has the definition/reflection between teeth there, so I'm pretty confident that it's not anything except teeth, build up, plaque.

🚫🚫🚫🚫 TRIGGER WARNING 🚫🚫🚫🚫

View attachment 3023442
Just had my dinner 🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
Hey, with all these recent a ads Sez is posting, did we ever see the one she filmed out in the wild with a friend, where she moaned about it being the hardest part of her 'job'? I just can't recall seeing any a ad recently that's been filmed out in public, away from the magic mirror. Perhaps that's just another one of the long list of things Sez promises yet never delivers 🤷🏻‍♀️
Was it that Big W one for Mothers Day?

notgifted

VIP Member
No judgement! I’m just lying my ass off to make myself sound better 😇. A few approved YouTube channels 😇😇😇 (not mentioning the ones where they’ve picked up their Prime addiction or Mr Beast or anything else she’s shown us).

Sez. You have literally shown your kids watching TV more than this. Did you forget you went out all day Sunday to a screening and then followed it up by watching TV again that night?

Pretty worrying that they’re not interested in TV and she shows them watching a heap more than my kids do 😳. When did they ever have time for all this alleged sport? They were doing movies more afternoons than not.
View attachment 2977627
---
Let me timeline this “two weeks”.

You started last Monday. So already “two weeks” is actually ten days. ONE weekend. You spent Sunday watching TV and then came home and watched more TV. Your kids apparently don’t have devices at all, but just yesterday, you showed them on a device watching YouTube (not one of your “approved” channels either).

Good to hear how horrible your kids are and that you spend all your days fighting with them though. Wouldn’t know it from all your toxic positivity posting. Just further evidence of how much authenticity you lack.
That’s right, I forgot about that time she kept tagging Brodie & the YBS boys 🤣 I reckon she was hoping for some free shit.
Same as Brads mates who own that fishing shirt brand, never saw that again after the first few attempts at a grift.
Fuck I hate these maggots.
---
All the brand new art supplies in her art corner. Nothing those kids love more than new stuff. They’ll be bored by next week.

Also, at Easter she told us they were too old for art and craft 🫠
Yep, all brand new, surely you have plenty of crap at home to use.
My 2 kids have so many pencil cases at home, bulk texta and pencil packs, colouring in and supplies to last them a lifetime, yeah I’ll still buy more 😂 but that’s because my kids do actually use them, but my poor deprived buggers don’t even have an art station 🥲 they just sit at the table and desk 🤔
---
I’m still shocked they all drink Prime.
Bet they rush out to buy this new one, if they haven’t already been gifted a PR Pack

Attachments