Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
All three boys training there is this a sponsored gig she isn’t declaring right now!?
I have a feeling it is. It’s a relatively new soccer centre and they’ve been advertising everywhere at the moment and trying to compete with well established soccer centres.
---
He was probably too busy DM’ing Bunnings from his knoxkearnsofficial insta account. He’s a fundraising extraordinaire now and needs to lock in a date to run a sausage sizzle all on his own. He is raising money for his not for profit charity, My Parents Pimped Me Out As A Kid And Now I Need To Pay For A Lifetime Of Therapy. He hasn’t got time to listen to a coach.
This has me in stitches. Although a Kearns legal letter always makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Gee if ever the title of this thread has rang true, it’s that snippet. I hope she’s not publicly thanking her hairdresser at any time, that hair is FRIIIIIEEDDDD 🔥
---

Affirmative. Jump on over to the Chloe thread ✍😂
Bahaha just checked this out and Bobby Fisher from Home & Away 😂

Sez jumping on absolutely any bandwagon to boost her profile/following = desperado

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Finn is probably the favourite because like DaDMuM’s gender-norm bending fuckery, they’re bending the norms of birth order by balancing out every other hard done by middle child. It’s fucking nauseating the problems they think they’re solving. Fuckfaces.

phonies

Chatty Member
Good lord, Sarah. Your children aren't funny. On what planet is this a funny interaction? Certainly doesn't look like it was drawn by a child Knox's age 😳
Sophie Guidolin has one for sale, I’m surprised this doesn’t come up in Sezzy’s $12k coaching sessions.

Also, of course Sez wants one of the ugliest and most dysfunctional status symbols known to humans. She’s all about what things look like and not what they are - such a dumb Kearnt this one!

• Haha

amiallowedhere

Re-sharing this gem from my coeliac friend who still really liked them. Pretty sure she got blocked not long after this… She was actually quite upset. I haven’t spoken to her in a long time but I hope she’s seen the light.
She is fucked!!! I don’t follow her so don’t care if I get blocked, might have to remind her she said this one day 😏

Reactions: 10

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Fuck wouldn’t you love to hit that smug ugly face with a shovel. Lol. fuck off you germ.
I always thought the kids looked like Sarah.
Turns out they get their unappealing vomit worthy features from both their inbred parents.
Not even the magic mirror can help them.

• Haha
Legit question - Do many schools have such a heavy social media presence? Their kids school posts so much, they must have a full time social media person. I’ve not seen another school like it.
My kids used to go to a school that has a heavy social media presence. They do have a marketing manager and have Instagram handles for not just the school but all the different academy’s they have. It was really excessive. Our current school posts once or twice a week and only really to highlight events like sports carnivals, camps, fundraisers (not single handedly organised by Knox), senior school balls, term reminders etc.

basketballbelly

Sarah did something useful for once in her life! Well for me anyway, I didn't realise there was a new spin off of Camp Cretaceous which I LOVE but I don't generally spend alot of time watching tv/scrolling netflix.

I notice that the many, many gifted water bottles she’s promoted over the years are gone and have been replaced with these Nike ones. I hope Knoxxxxay’s is pink.
IMG_5929.jpeg

IMG_5930.jpeg