Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Sarah, we only judge you because you're a two faced cunt who couldn't lie straight in bed 🤷
---
Her new post, ugh. She is just fishing for engagement and compliments. So many people sucking up her ass.

She has never been happy with her body and was always trying to convince people otherwise. Now she’s trying to be all skinny gal Sez who is glowing and doesn’t care what the haters say.

Sez, weight and body image does not define people. Their personality does, and yours is about as exciting as your shitty swamp house.
The beak on it! Staring at herself in the phone on both pictures, absolutely loving herself sick. She's a nasty mean girl a deserves the hate she gets.

Reactions: 28

Msoscyq

VIP Member
If she's respecting the kids privacy and not talking about them anymore, than why is she even posting about his birthday? Make it make sense!

It's another opportunity for her to brag and show off so she just can't help herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

phonies

Chatty Member
I wonder if she gets paid still even though this dead shit brand is still doing 30% off regardless?!
She probably posts generic sale links and then uses the click thru traffic as a way to bully the company into gifting her free shit and/or using her as an influencer or ambassador. She never does anything out of the kindness of her own heart, it’s for money, a non-monetary perk and/or clout.

I’m honestly confused as to which angle Sez is now pushing on her socials. First she was the matriarch of a gender-progressive DaDMuM, then she has been on a long winding journey. This is not in order:
• a bereaved parent
• a parenting expert with a podcast that lasted all of 4 episodes
• the financial freedom train (ie. make your weekends free)
• dabbled with the idea of becoming a travel blog and the lake house/lifestyle angle
• a domestic violence advocate
• an army wife
• sustainability Sez
• depleted mum finding glow
• skinny, sexual and active
• anxious and injury-ridden.

The only thing she has shown me is that she tries and fails at everything. Who would realistically want to invest in this shit show?

Hey barb the builder sozempic visions of Duntroon... So, she has had years to un sync the apple phones etc. especially after the cadet came back to his family, knowing what happened wouldn't you have been onto it back then, and here we are circling around this again.
I suspect Brad probably uses it as a defence like, “babe! Trust me! I have nothing to hide!”
---
Actually Brad’s in Melbourne this week for that conference, so the AppleID speech was definitely a warning shot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Woof. Sez. Do people hate your kid-centric “I am but I’m not showing the kids” content or is it the diet culture content you spent so much time pretending to be against? The writing is on the wall. Time to film another reel with your kids shoving phallic shaped objects into their mouths perhaps?
926735D5-5E90-4F16-8152-06F38C37C02A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
For all the boring shit she posts on repeat, the daily body checking, putting the kids to bed, watching TV, Lulu doing literally anything…I’m expected to believe that Bobley hasn’t done one thing worthy of posting in a year? Not even wandered into the background or been taken to school pickup like Lulu? Oh and there’s a bird flying around and coming into the house for showers daily? We see so many screenshots of “hilarious” conversations and whatever else, but not a huge freaking bird doing cool shit? Is she respecting Loli’s privacy too? She loves to show us her feeding him, why not any of the time he’s allegedly in the house??

He looks like he’s taking a leak up against the wall.

Weird that she’s ditched Kin, but still able to turn up to Engine Room to keep an eye on Brad.

• Haha
What I got from that four minutes of rambling about the snake was Finn went on an excursion to the reptile park recently and he’s been asking for a snake since then. They went to the shops to buy him a watch (because what eight year old doesn’t want a fancy watch?) and bought him a snake on impulse instead. A snake that lives for thirty years?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Having a joint party for Finn and his mate but only having balloons for Finn is a bit rude.

also kind of weird to start filming from this angle where there are no balloons, but one child you said you weren’t going to show anymore. 🙄
Kind of weird that Finn’s “friend” has the same name and birthday as his cousin 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Jesus Christ seeing Sarah Kearns ride that greasy little cunt of a husband of hers on the ride on lawnmower might actually be the worst thing I’ve ever seen. I think I’m going to be sick. The song, the shorts hiked up, her hands on her lap, the beak. I actually can’t.
View attachment 2906170
View attachment 2906171
That fucking strong man tattoo on his leg, I cringe with second hand embarassment everytime I see it, but you just know he thinks it's heaps sick #onedayillbehuge

• Haha
Reactions: 26

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
God she is needy! Brad goes away and she’s reminding him of his Apple ID issues, she’s making posts about the kids missing him… wow she’s a controlling narcissist
---
Maybe she isn’t showing their faces because they’ve been to the dentist and all have braces
---
Her post fell flat. Very little engagement 🤣
100 likes when you have 92.2 thousand followers 😂 26 comments and about 10 are her replying to people. You’ve made it Sarah 🤣

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I’m confused as to why she’s acting like Brad is a fifo worker or something.
he literally just commutes to work in the cbd (like many other people).
And he still has his toilet office for when he works from home.

Shocked that the kindest, most considerate boys in the world don’t let Teddy pick what he wants to watch on TV. Even my asshole kids know to take turns.
---
Let me get this straight, we’ll ignore the fact that little Turdy was home by himself two days a week last year.
We’ve got:
Three iPads (probably more for the adults)
Three Switches
Two TVs in the main living area
A playroom TV
TV in Finn’s room
TV in Knox’s room
TV in Sarah’s room

And Teddy doesn’t have an opportunity to watch Bluey? Despite being interested enough to have the books and the game?

• Haha

dempstat

I wonder if the Kearnt family are going to dawn service for Anzac Day tomorrow. I'm sure he would love to catch up with some old buddies he spent 20mths with in Duntroon. They could catch up on their careers. I'm sure the Officers which is what they are now would be fascinated in his Planning and Operational Military career he brags about and that he is so good at. Tomorrow is the Majors last Anzac Day as an Officer. After 42 yrs. in the Defence he retires in July. There are not enough words to say how proud I am to be his wife and best friend. Hey Nigella sozempic we should have got you to organise the Majors retirement party. NOT..
Thank you to the Major for his service. Tomorrow is always a big day isnt it.
ps please throw him a surprise party including gold wrapped presents

• Heart
  • Haha