Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
I love how she does a birthday post gushing over him, and he posts this to his stories thanking his work mates 🤣

Sez mate, he's just not that into you.
Screenshot_20240502-211432_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

phonies

Chatty Member
It's going to be EPIC... but not as epic as a home-made skate ramp...
Don’t be silly, the lizard is clearly going to learn to skate and backflip in rollerblades on the skate ark. Don’t know you know that Finn’s mum and dad will get him the best lizard that ever lizarded and make the lizard’s weekends free.

• Haha

Swamp Life

Guys, Teddy doesn’t know who Bluey is because the TV is NEVER on. The most active, thoughtful boys in the world don’t have screen time. They’re always outside rescuing kittens from trees and helping people cross the road, because they are so kind and caring. No time for TV

• Haha

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
Her new post, ugh. She is just fishing for engagement and compliments. So many people sucking up her ass.

She has never been happy with her body and was always trying to convince people otherwise. Now she’s trying to be all skinny gal Sez who is glowing and doesn’t care what the haters say.

Sez, weight and body image does not define people. Their personality does, and yours is about as exciting as your shitty swamp house.
18 months in the making? Yeah, sure babes. You were still a chub mid last year, and got 'skinny' by the end of last year. That's some quick weight loss for someone that has always struggled. Cheated for sure.

• Haha

team dudmum

Mate I must be doing life wrong.

The last promotion I had nearly ended my marriage due to the additional stress. Now that we are through it, can say it was totally worth it and the work that I had to put into both my job and my marriage has made me a better person - and we are a stronger couple for it. We dealt with it privately, without projecting onto social media to try and convince everyone (and ourselves!) that we are perfect and happy all the time. We weren't, we had a rough patch, but we got through it - because we are realistic and know that life and relationships aren't always amazing.

All this time we should have just been posting on socials about how wonderful and perfect our marriage is, and my husband should have thrown me a surprise party. I'll keep this in mind next time we're going through a rough patch!

• Heart
Genuinely shocked Sez would let Finn have a snake. Can’t see her going anywhere near it. Well done to the person that called it!

Brad mate, Sez has been baiting the big reveal for days. You can’t just pop in, drop all the details and steal her thunder like that. This is the table all over again.

• Haha
Oops need a new thread for today’s absolute drivel. Just wanted to start by saying holy shittttt my 70 year old mum has less sun damage. If only Sez had a sun shirt or something because my god this is bad.
CF5C5432-09F0-4A2F-9472-58733650F15E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Hahahaha not Ms ‘I’m no longer sharing my kids’ Kearns sharing a picture of Finn with his new pet and a ‘we need to talk about his new bestie’ as bait for her ad.

‘We need to talk about Finn’s new bestie… but not before I make a buck!’

using your child as a reason to get people to stick around and watch your ads is the literal definition of making money off them.
Mikhailla would be proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
He Se, yo kno no finishin you word jus make yo loo stupi. Yo hav th tim. Typ ou th whol wor yo d&ckhe.

• Haha
  • Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
For someone not sharing their kids that’s all she’s fucking done.
She needs to not post a single thing about them, not show them, not tell stories about them. Leave them alone.

jumble

Who posts about their partner getting a promotion? Like, my husband’s job enables me to study full time while we have school aged children (I know I’m very fortunate), and I’m grateful for his incredible job. But do I announce promotions? No. That’s private. And no one cares except you. The only reason to share is because you want to brag.

• Heart

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
I listened to her waffle story today with the sound on. Usually I just flick past her ugly mug but I listened today. Key takeaway points I got:

1. She has no friends. She complained about filming herself at the shops and not having Laura there with her to do it. Is Laura the only friend she has?

2. She feels more secure charging people who are strangers to her, to see photos and hear stories about her children. Right…..

3. She has no content apart from going to the gym, her children (only if you pay), her magic mirror selfies, and Brad who is never home but works so darn hard.

4. She still can’t grasp the fact that not everyone watching her stories actually likes her or agrees with her. Most think she is a wanker. But no one can give her feedback because she blocks or parades the persons username on her profile and gets her bogan crew to shit pile on the person.

5. She threw out that 30,000 people see her stories. Pretty shite engagement for a stadium of fans hey?!

6. She is insufferable and needs to get a life.

Also, so fucking sick of hearing about this AppleID “saga”. You’re like forty years old. Just get Brad to sign up for a new account already. Your photos are all stored on the cloud anyway. It’s not as if they’re being deleted. Get a fucking grip and grow up already.

She loves it. She’s needy and insecure and codependent and it means she can keep an eye on him. Only it hasn’t helped. Any normal person would have resolved this years ago. The annoyingness is only out weighing the usefulness for her now that he’s consistently been employed for the first time ever and has a work phone.