Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Fuck all the way off with your bullshit. You guys have neglected that bird for ages. Brad was all about him when he first got him and then the hyper fixation wore off.
'In our will to go to Knox' HAHAHAHAHAHA oh fuck up you lying fuck.

Love the subtle shout out to Tattle with 'dogs' just admit it Sez, you ditched Bobley, again.

Preaching that animals should not be purchased on a whim?! The absolute fucking irony. Brad played Dr Harry one afternoon with a Seagull or some shit and within days went and got a fucking Macaw?! Seagull suits you Bogans I guess, Both scabbing, annoying shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Bindi

Chatty Member
Who knew a white dot over your childs face on a public social media account protects their privacy!! She truly is delusional. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29

HumptyDumptyLou

I don‘t want to go back and grab a screenshot but old Sez’s 8pm post spurting forth about how lucky she is to be an influenzar and how she doesn’t know why we follow her (spoiler alert: so we can come here and take the piss out of your ugliness and pathetic life) … BUT … did she have to include the gym pic with Brad and his boner?

Surely one of them should have looked at the pic and went “only show above the waist” or “put it away luv”? It’s not an impressive boner either, I’d be mortified if my man was happy to share that pic publicly and didn’t care to let the world know that his dick is in proportion with the rest of his physique 😅

ETA heres the pic, in case she does a dirty delete ..l

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

DoomScroller

VIP Member
IMG_0633.jpeg

Uses the army in his updated job post.. yet doesn’t acknowledge ANZAC day… another example of their fakeness.

• Angry
  • Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
'In our will to go to Knox' HAHAHAHAHAHA oh fuck up you lying fuck.
All Knox will do is sell the bird to pay off a small percentage of his dad-uncle and mum-aunty’s debt, while his meth head bro Finn and his mouth-breathing and spit-talking bro Turdy fight over who gets to live in the RSL foyer not realising that Knox will have to sell that too…

• Haha
Is he fantasising that Steph Luck is sitting on his pecker?
“Sit on ma lap babe and imma pretend we just two 17 year olds up against the world dreamin’ our big dreams again”
---
Are these two not the most repulsive looking gutter (swamp) rats you’ve ever seen?! 🤢 the thought of them bumping uglies makes me never want to have sex with Mr Maddog ever again.
Bumping uglies.. is that genitals or faces for these two?

Last edited:
  • Haha
You guys are mean. Of course the boys were excited. They’re expecting presents.
---
I wonder if they said “hello” first, before “WOT DID YOU BRING US”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m not anti-snake, but Rocky is one ugly snake. They paid extra for that because more expensive equals better in their eyes. I can’t tell if he looks like a giant worm or Brad’s todger. Thin. Pale. Limp.

• Haha
  • Sick

djsass

Ouch who posted this what a burn 🔥 😂

I find it hilarious I remember when they all went for dinner. Obviously boring Sarah left and went home and they partied on and bonded forever 😂 she would be seething. Cate and Sarah aren’t even friends anymore I love she saw through her 🙌🏻

Also the audacity of Sarah posting a “don’t forgot” story about the women’s march and she didn’t go or post anything more. She was obviously so busy aka couldn’t be bothered. What excuse would she have? Didn’t want to take boys? Brad not home? Surely they should have all walked together as Brad is such a women’s ally not.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

phonies

Chatty Member
I don‘t want to go back and grab a screenshot but old Sez’s 8pm post spurting forth about how lucky she is to be an influenzar and how she doesn’t know why we follow her (spoiler alert: so we can come here and take the piss out of your ugliness and pathetic life) … BUT … did she have to include the gym pic with Brad and his boner?

Surely one of them should have looked at the pic and went “only show above the waist” or “put it away luv”? It’s not an impressive boner either, I’d be mortified if my man was happy to share that pic publicly and didn’t care to let the world know that his dick is in proportion with the rest of his physique 😅
Sez didn’t notice the boner because she’s too busy looking at herself and thinking how good she looks.

Brad legitimately looks like a bad resize job where they’ve just reduced the height but kept the width the same.

• Haha

Msoscyq

VIP Member
Love how Sarah is continuing to respect the boys privacy and not showing them as much anymore 🙄

My husband would not expect my kids to be up that late to pick him up from the airport at 10 after being away for 2 days. He'd catch a cab. She is so clingy and needy.

Bets on the name for Finn’s bearded dragon? My money is on Ronaldo or Neymar Junior. Outside chance of Mackenzie Arnold if it’s Sarah’s choice. Or something stupid like Beardo or Lizard McLizardface.

• Haha

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
I’m assuming Sezzy already has one. She’s been with Brandley the Snake since they were a couple of young teenagers in love.

• Haha
All Knox will do is sell the bird to pay off a small percentage of his dad-uncle and mum-aunty’s debt, while his meth head bro Finn and his mouth-breathing and spit-talking bro Turdy fight over who gets to live in the RSL foyer not realising that Knox will have to sell that too…
Babe, the RSL foyer will be under water by then.

• Haha