Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Ok DYING at Sez being an ambassador for anything dental related 😂 hilarious!
Interesting she also mentions her sugar consumption being up, as a selling point for this thing...I thought she didn't like sweet stuff?
(Note: I've heard reviews on these water pics, dentists do not recommend them for at home use)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Thod

Also, so fucking sick of hearing about this AppleID “saga”. You’re like forty years old. Just get Brad to sign up for a new account already. Your photos are all stored on the cloud anyway. It’s not as if they’re being deleted. Get a fucking grip and grow up already.

She loves it. She’s needy and insecure and codependent and it means she can keep an eye on him. Only it hasn’t helped. Any normal person would have resolved this years ago. The annoyingness is only out weighing the usefulness for her now that he’s consistently been employed for the first time ever and has a work phone.
I reckon this whole saga is her signalling to the other chick that she has seen messages and pics.

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Why would you film that thinking it’s a flex 😭😭😭😭. STOP SARAH. Just quit social media now and stop embarrassing yourself.
You know her thought process was “I’m so skinny now! I can sit on my hot husband’s lap on the ride on mower. Look how small and cute I am.” … except it didn’t have the desired effect. She’s squashing him. It would’ve made more sense for him to sit on her lap 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

MariaFromMangere

I'm starting to feel like her account is just satire, it's so over the top toxic positive about how wonderful they all are it's unbelievable. I can't wait to see it all crumble 😂

• Haha

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
Sarah's locked her Facebook profile, hit a nerve when I pointed out your profile pic had 14 likes, lol. Soz babe. 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s PrOtEcTiNg ThEiR pErSoNaLiTiEs. I still think the only stuff she archived was the things Knox told her were embarrassing, like all the lies she made up.

Three things she told me about Finn this morning:
- Born 13 April 2016
- Likes soccer
- Doesn’t like toys
- Likes video games
(Oops, that’s four things! I also know he suffers from car sickness, had a sports injury, and which osteo he sees ✌🏻)

I cringe every time she brags about nanna buying them more shit. We get it Sez! You like stuff! Nanna can stay as long as she spends money on you.
---
Didn’t even listen to all her rambling.

Attachments

Last edited:

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Can’t wait to hear about his new promotion and how he is single handedly saving the aged care industry. Even more reason for her to not get a proper job, she is milking sugar daddy 🤣
This is the cringest fucking shit I’ve ever seen. I would literally be repulsed if my partner did this for me, and vice versa, he’d prob ask if I was having an affair or high if he came home to that shit

• Haha
Reactions: 25

team dudmum

Oh here we go, another influencer who expects everyone to respect their privacy when they literally make a living off sharing their lives. You don't get it both ways Sez!

Of course it was a surprise, it was fucking ridiculous 😂. He’s been in that position for…2+ years now? That’s pretty standard career trajectory, as much as it’s baffling Brad can hold down a job at all 😂

My parents and siblings actually like my husband, and if I invited them around for that they’d laugh in my face. I understand maybe going out for dinner, with your own family? This FAMILY ARE SO IMPORTANT AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH is so fucking cringe. Completely toxic.

Way to steal Finn’s thunder with the decorations. No surprise, just repurposed them for his birthday in the morning. (That said, Teddy and Knox always get sweet FA, it’s always Finn with the over the top displays. We know you have a favourite, but at least pretend to make it look equitable)

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
Oh come ON Sarah, this is just ridiculous. Either share them or don't. Like it's so fucking ironic that the word salad you wrote to explain that you wouldn't be showing the kids anymore was posted with a picture of said kids......it's just bizarre that you would all of a sudden care about their privacy after exploiting them for the last 8 ish years.......as though perhaps the cash cows are now drying up?
Covering up his face will do nothing at this point, there's so much out there of the kids already and she's still sharing about him?! Surely you just wouldn't share anything of the kids anymore if you wanted to give them full privacy 🙄 This is her latest attempt for content.