Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whattheduck87

The only reason she’s not posting is because she will seem insensitive in light of what happened….
Also told hubby he owes me a surprise party after I got a promotion this year…. He asked me what I was smoking? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I loved being loved by him..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Your stadium of fans are SO proud of you Braddles. Sarah loves her 4 boys 🤢View attachment 2872019
Hilarious. Some of Sarah’s family come over to “celebrate” Brads promotion… this is peak cringe. Didn’t want to invite Brads family over? I guess they’re in the outer now whilst Sez’s family are in.

Sarah’s actually celebrating that Brad got a pay rise and she doesn’t have to get a job to help pay the mortgage.

Reactions: 30

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Just putting her replies here for the receipts. Also the massage oil bottle is still full…
Toddlers and babies are easy to exploit online. It's all similar issues and meltdowns over the wrong colour cup.
They're their own people now and I can't use their stories for monetary gain.
Fixed it for you Sez!

Swamp Life

Blanking out the kids faces but still sharing their personal spaces/bedrooms, interests and gifts just seems completely at odds with what she said, about protecting their personalities as they develop 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I can't wait for when this asshole of a Human has the kids back with some dogshit caption like - 'They begged to come back to social media, anyway here is my discount code'

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Hello Tattle aunties, dull women and anyone who is so old to use an Apple Watch and cover their belly when they go out sometimes!

Welcome to Thread #48 and thank you to @grifter for the inspiration behind the title. Your prize is a decluttered garage, lowering the consent age to whatever age bubbah turdlah is, and a ugly mug with your name on it. Gifts, amirite!?

The 🦗 from DuDMuM continue. Maybe he headed down the M1 for a 16 hour work day and didn’t come back, or he’s graduated from the toilet office and locked the favourite middle child out of his room for the foreseeable future, or he’s wherever Sez sent Bobley. Possibilities… but all signs support @screenfreelookatme who called smoke and mirrors to Shrek and Fiona’s fairytale life, and we’re waiting with bated mouth-breath and our popcorn ready. We can only hope Sez will activate psychotic wife mode and go full Beyoncé style Lemonade with a metaphorical baseball bat on Brad this thread.

Stay mad dog busy and phony, Sez. 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
She’s not buying any more stuffed toys. They have too many and they’re too old and not interested now 🤥🤥🤥
I wish Tattle had an eye-roll react because that’s the real life reaction I have to everything this demented mouth-breather posts. 🙄 If she stayed silent on topics she’s clearly makes up for CoNtEnT, she wouldn’t look like such a horse’s ass when she then posts the truth for CoNtEnT. 🙄 But the fact that this is CoNtEnT at all is another major eye-roll. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

ljch

They got carried away for Finn's birthday...WAIT WHAT?? I'm so surprised 🤦🏻‍♀️ also love that she's going to share that with her subscribers (all 2 of them) because she's so excited, but then says she will share with everyone else tomorrow. Great value for money there with this subscription 🤣

Also, word of the day is EPIC.
EPIC kids
EPIC skate ramp
EPIC present for fave child

I'll tell you what's EPIC - her ego
She wants people to use their hard earned money to subscribe to her channel so she can brag to them on how much she’s spent on her kids birthday? Who is signing up for this shit??

• Haha

I'm A Sellebrity

If you want to 'advertise' shows/events, why upload pictures of your kids attending? As a parent, don't you want to know how much it costs, what it entails, what to wear, whether it's noisy for little ones, what ages it caters to, etc. I am turned off as soon as they show pics of the kids with no context or review and saying 'it was so cool' or ' a game changer' does not tell me anything!!! You have a job - you are getting paid to review, so please, review!!!