Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Why do these bags hang so low on her?
Is she not adjusting them or are they actually like that?
She has a good 10cm on me and I just couldn’t imagine walking around with one, hitting me halfway down my thigh every time I took a step.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

djsass

Yes all that about the podcast and her audience is all regurgitated - it’s constant rinse and repeat for these dumbos. Trying to get more subscribers we see straight through you Sarah 😂 loser

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
I thought Brandley was supposed to be somewhat experienced with large parrots (his Dad had one I think?). So I'm surprised this is the best bird enclosure he could come up with, it just looks cheap, nasty and cruel. They obviously have loads of money to spend on everything else; 3 x gym memberships (2 of those for her royal highness Sez), weekly nail appointments (also for her highness), drum kit + ugly snake for fave child, live concerts + merch galore for everyone, unnecessary Easter splurging, presents for Brandley's pRomOtiOn...why is this poor bird slumming it in a repurposed Bunnings tool shed? What the hell did Loki do wrong?
Brad likes Loki better than he likes Princess Fiona - she probably won't let Brandley spend any more on the bird than he already has lol

• Haha

amiritefellas

He obviously thinks you’re 52 like the rest of us!!
I’m trying to work out who this nephew is. Because they weren’t apart of their wedding party and that was less than 15 years ago.
Has to be someone on Brad’s side of the family though. Interesting.

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
Lol internet safety Sarah is ridiculous 😂
Brad has shared everything about his mediocre career for years but Sez all of a sudden has to check it's ok with Brad to share that he got a promotion. No actual information about it, just that it's a promotion 🙄 wonder how long super safe Sez is going to last!
Super Safe Sez… 🤣👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where abouts does Steph live? House looks amazing. The waterfront with the pool is incredible. Probably needs an update inside, but I’d rather do that myself to my taste, than pay extra for the previous owners to do a rushed, half assed job just to flip it for extra cash.

(obviously not asking for an address 😅 I just genuinely don’t know where they’re based)

I have no actual insight except being a coastie but it looks like it could be around Point Fredrick maybe which is gorgeous, but down the other end of the coast to the swamp!

notgifted

VIP Member
Is she following any new places that could be from overseas?
I doubt they could afford to go away.
Unless it’s a gifted cruise

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
A few random “highlights” from today.

The way she’s so proud of Brad for just having a job 😂 it’s embarrassing. Sez, it’s completely normal for professionals to speak at conferences.

Sez hitting the “I love my mum!!!!” way too hard now she’s back on the scene. The photo frame 😂 Sarah acting like it’s completely new technology. Going on and on about how she buys so many presents.

“Brothers means friends forever” when neither Brad or Sarah have good relationships with their siblings. I can’t 😂. Where’s your brother, Sez??

She’s such a baby talking about surgery.
These curtains get me every time 😂😂

• Haha

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
Omg yawn she is the most boring influencer out there with the fastest moving thread 😂 Not one adult cares for your spoilt little brats hotwheels track babe. She fails miserably at everything, no content without her kids but it’s so mind numbingly boring with them. No one cares about your park trip. Or the fact your boys are best friends and crazy wild because they are boys let’s not worry about girls they can’t be crazy wild or best friends though. Only boys 😂 so much for all that worry about gender labelling 🙄

She has zero content.
Can’t cook. Doesn’t use thermi.
No house / decor / renovation's direction.
Only has followers because of her husband.
Failed at gym.
20 years late to anything.
Posts her own comments with exact same language on her paid content #gamechanger
Has not lost 20kg but definitely lost a bit but has definitely used some sort of quick fix getmosh prescription or something.
Only likes / interaction she gets is from her poor me posts but still then only 150-200 out of her stadium of followers which is dismal.
I get so annoyed when she only posts for wah poor me I’m bullied engagement her followers must be so dumb.
Was looking on real estate you can buy a beautiful home with pool near beach at terrigal etc for a bit over $2m. $1.8m for a literal swamp RSL 😂 bring on the floods.
Yeah... but...who knows what you'll get if you a subscription. Maybe she'll be a chatty magnificent influencer, with terrific kids and Bobley.

• Haha

canijustsay

VIP Member
I know nothing about her but could it be an arrangement with her husband’s employer?? I have friends who moved for work and negotiated that their rent would be paid for 3 years 🤯 they chose a canal side 5 bedder with a pool. Insane opportunity!

The irony that Sez posted about doing all her achievements for herself… She literally makes a living by making ‘content’ from her life for other people to look at. She’s got no choice but to live her entire life for everyone else because she doesn’t want to get a real job.

Lose all the weight you want Sez, I’m jealous I haven’t had the same success because I can’t bring myself to get a credit card and I have a huge list of health dramas. I’ll admit that openly. But I have something you’ll never have that I’m really proud of. The ability to look inwards and make myself a better person by admitting that I’m not perfect 🤗 and like Phonies said - get some fucking therapy.
Probably a tax deduction as she is doing a podcast from the office….