Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Mr Rabbit has had an increase in followers...he will think that's a good thing, not realising it will mostly be people wanting to have a laugh at what on earth Sez could have to say that's of any interest. Especially for 1.5h.

For someone who was a radio personality, he has a very small following...his podcasts must be AWESOME.

Reactions: 6

ktra2021

Chatty Member
I think the friend and cousin have the same name and it’s a coincidence, coz the cousin turned 6 and the cake said 8. It’s funny that she made a big deal about how close they are with the friend when she couldn’t even spell his name. The bubbahs and toddlahs will just be the Kin gym kids.
Nah, it’s probably because she only got one “X” in the letters that came with that tacky light thingie so she had to improvise. Our Sez is so agile 🤪

• Haha

whattheduck87

I wonder how butt hurt Sez was that Amy and Steph went to the Mother’s Day event and she didn’t 🤣🤣🤣 that’s really why she’s missing Laura

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
between this and elloise fit putting a can of acne soray up her ass I’m honestly surprised the internet hasn’t broken.
Sorry, what?
---
Can anyone see how many subscribers she has at the moment and see if the numbers increase?
Did she say that you can still subscribe even if she has blocked you?
If she's blocked you you won't even be able to watch her pathetic begging reel.
I think she said that her stories can still be viewed (by trolls) via websites even if she’s blocked someone. That’s why she feels ‘safer’ behind a paywall.

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
Imagine thinking doing weights set at The Gym is 'going outside your comfort zone'

Sez you stupid fuck, people with real jobs, families (that actually like them) life etc. Have to go out of their comfort zones daily.

This weight set!? Not that deep.
Haha oh I should’ve kept scrolling to see this. Sorry to repeat

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
She's also letting us know that he couldn't be talking to any other females cause she sees everything.
Hey barb the builder sozempic visions of Duntroon... So, she has had years to un sync the apple phones etc. especially after the cadet came back to his family, knowing what happened wouldn't you have been onto it back then, and here we are circling around this again.

Swamp Life

The Kearns #49, sing song edition:

For all my Swifties:
👍🏽 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

❤ Down bad privacy at the swamp, Instagram petulance makes no difference

For nostalgic noughties aunties who finished school when Vitamin C was dishing out bangers:
😆 As Sez’s content changes from whatever, her kids will still be friends forever

For screamo lovers:
😮 *Screams in bogan*

That is all, bye
Phonies, join us in the Taylor Swift thread!

• Haha

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
More pointless garbage.
Think I'm running out of patience to even hate follow any more.
I recently lost 10kgs using weightless drugs. Never once have I claimed to have done it through exercise or food choices. I hate liers. Just admit it Sez.
Awesome losing weight is always hard. Curious question did you have to work out/mindful of eating or do the drugs just do their thing? Just wondering if the beasts workouts are all for show.

Reactions: 5

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
So we’re not getting a snake reveal from Sez tonight? She’s been baiting for days, even dropped that random “Finn loves reptiles” story today and then…nada? Not even a reshare of Brad’s post?
---

Is it for shade and hoping it doesn’t get as hot since the sun isn’t directly on the roof?
I mean maybe in theory but anything metal is going to get hot, no matter where it sits. They aren't the sharpest tools.
---
Because Brad can’t concrete to do a slab in a more suitable place.
---
This is who Sarah is channeling with her nose
Ahh yeah, you're probably right. Can't do a slab and too cheap (not enough on the cc) to pay for one.

Can anyone see how many subscribers she has at the moment and see if the numbers increase?
Did she say that you can still subscribe even if she has blocked you?
If she's blocked you you won't even be able to watch her pathetic begging reel.