Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
I’m feeling ripped off that each time I’ve got a raise, a promotion or spoken at a conference I’ve come home to zero pathetic family parties and a shelf full of presents.

It’s almost like I’m an adult and that’s just what happens to regular adults when they have an actual place of employment that isn’t trying to promote shitty products on instagram.
Yeah the audacity 🙄

Reactions: 7

notgifted

VIP Member
So Brandley is on the hunt for a granny flat for the backyard (for when Finn doesn’t want to give up his bed and share with Teddy).
and Sarah is on the hunt for a Vegas holiday (and now following ‘one of the world’s foremost authority figures regarding extraterrestrial intelligence’).

Braddles is over here speaking at business conferences and Sezzy is shilling lube and chasing aliens while dreaming of the male strippers in Vegas.
we love a power couple! 😍
Is their trick to start following multiple companies, comment or like a few of their posts to get their attention and hope for a freebie?

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Hello Tattle aunties, dull women and anyone who is so old to use an Apple Watch and cover their belly when they go out sometimes!

Welcome to Thread #48 and thank you to @grifter for the inspiration behind the title. Your prize is a decluttered garage, lowering the consent age to whatever age bubbah turdlah is, and a ugly mug with your name on it. Gifts, amirite!?

The 🦗 from DuDMuM continue. Maybe he headed down the M1 for a 16 hour work day and didn’t come back, or he’s graduated from the toilet office and locked the favourite middle child out of his room for the foreseeable future, or he’s wherever Sez sent Bobley. Possibilities… but all signs support @screenfreelookatme who called smoke and mirrors to Shrek and Fiona’s fairytale life, and we’re waiting with bated mouth-breath and our popcorn ready. We can only hope Sez will activate psychotic wife mode and go full Beyoncé style Lemonade with a metaphorical baseball bat on Brad this thread.

Stay mad dog busy and phony, Sez. 😘😘😘
Kudos @phonies on this synopsis, it's brilliant 🙌🏻

• Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
They’ve done it randomly on and off. Mostly off. She loved to post and whinge at every lesson. I believe the last time it came up she made a big deal about how they live on the water so they don’t need lessons.
She would hate to have to sit through multiple lessons with the other kids waiting, having to make sure she had all their iPads charged and available for waiting on the sidelines

• Haha
He’s sick of being picked on for his shoffice and microwave/bar fridge set up, needs his own impressive office. Hope they get their permits right and make it buoyant 🙃
He would go all out for his office. Loki gets to bake in a shitty hacked together shed, but nothing but the best for Brad!

Did the boat sell yet? Maybe that could be his home office.

Reactions: 6

notgifted

VIP Member
The beast will be fuming.. Steph Luck's house is right on the water with a giant pool. Fuck I hope she spent less than they did on the swamp.
Do we have pics anywhere of Steph’s house? Has she posted where it is? How much was it?
I bet it shits all over the swamp dump.

negative_feedback

Incoming speech about how much he’s always loved reptiles and they’re he’s absolute favourite thing ever. He’s soooo responsible and knows everything there is to know about snake care. He was soooo thankful and grateful for his present. Of course, Brad is instantly amazing at everything and is an expert in reptile care.
Do we reckon they got a licence for the private keeping of reptiles?? 🤔

Having a joint party for Finn and his mate but only having balloons for Finn is a bit rude.

also kind of weird to start filming from this angle where there are no balloons, but one child you said you weren’t going to show anymore. 🙄
Lol I didn’t even notice the child. Of course he’s sat on the couch with a device. Where else would he be? But NO BLUEY.